Chapter 1: Friends?

A Day Without You

No one's POV

Once Jongup ran out of school, he then later went to see his best friend Zelo. When he got there, there was no one around, until someone came up behind him and jumped on him. He turned around and saw Zelo laughing with a huge smile on his face like child. When Zelo settled down, they both had a good conversation about school life and some other stuff that was going on in their life, Jongup was having a fun time talking to Zelo, he was more of a brother to him than a friend. 

"So how was class today Jongupie Hyung?"

"It was pretty boring as usual, I was late to class again today".

"really? Well try to arrive on time for school next time ok?"

"I'll try".

"By the way Zelo, you know Daehyun right, the school player?"

"How would I not know the player that hurt my feelings along time ago" the younger frowned.

"Why would you ask me about him? Did he do something to you?" Zelo's voice sounded angry.

"Well, today after school, he came up yelling at me and wants to hangout with me, though I ran out of the school before I could even say anything,Zelo do you think he is planning something?"

"I think so, so just try and stay away from him if possible ok Jongupie hyung? and don't fall for any of his cheesy lines ok?"

"Don't worry I'll be fine".

Silence took over for about 2 minutes when Zelo broke the silence.

"Jongupie Hyung, do you want to meet me sometime after school tommorow? And we can go buy some cherry tomatoes?" Zelo said in a childish voice. 

"sure, but don't buy too much". 

10 minutes later, the two boys parted and went their separate ways, while Jongup felt uneasy about what Daehyun said when he was about to run out of the school, not minding anything he headed straight home trying to forget about it. 

Meanwhile... 

Daehyun met up with Himchan talking about what they were planning to do in school the next day,while Daehyun was also telling him his plans for messing with Jongup and making him frustrated. 

"So your going to try and mess around with him?", Himchan stared at him with a smirk,

"Yeah I'm going to make a mess out of him", Daehyun said while pulling an evil smirk back at him,

"though there is something about him that makes me want to be friends with him, no joke". 

"Well you must be a little tired thats all, don't worry just go home and rest up ok? I'll see you again after school tommorow kay?" 

"Ok, cya Himchan". 

"bye" 

Then the two boys ended the chat and both started walking back home. 

Meanwhile, Daehyun keeps thinking of Jongup while he was walking home. 

What is wrong with me, why do i keep thinking about that guy? 

 

Jongup arrived home threw his bag onto the couch. The teen ran upstairs into his room, thinking about the only sentence he heard from Daehyun while he was running away.

"Do you wanna hangout sometime?", that sentence just kept constantly spinning in his head, why does he wanna hangout with me, he knows I don't like him, but why? With all the heavy thinking and thoughts, he didn't notice he had a message on his phone,he got up to checked who left it, it was Zelo asking him to not forget about tommorow. 

After reading the message, he went to take a shower and changed into his pj then drifting off to dreamland.

Meanwhile at Daehyun's house

Lying down on his bed, Daehyun was still in his own world, thinking about Jongup. 

"what is wrong with me? am I going insane? why do i keep thinking of his face? Its just Jongup, but why, why do i keep thinking of him, why?"

After thinking so hard, he got up and headed to the bathroom and look at himself in the mirror. 

"WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME!!!!!" he yelled as he punched the wall next to the mirror. 

He then took a shower and went to bed getting ready for the next day of school.

 

Later at school 

Jongup and Zelo were with their friends, chatting peacefully until Daehyun and Himchan came over to talk to Jongup. 

"Hey Jongup" 

"What do you want now Daehyun?" Jongup said in a cold tone.

"Just wanted to say hey, you know cause, y-you k-know..." Daehyun stuttered while Jongup noticed it. 

"Know what?" 

"Nevermind, just forget about it". Facing away from him.

Himchan was staring at Zelo, who caught his attention. 

"Hey you, whats your name?" Himchan said to the younger in a rather seductive voice.. 

Zelo noticed the older was talking to him and blushed softly. "Z-Zelo..." he answered the older while stuttering.

Himchan kept glaring at the younger with seductive looks and eyes, meanwhile Daehyun pulled him away and they both walked away leaving Jongup, Zelo and their friends in silence.

 

later after school

Daehyun was sitting on his bed thinking of what to do with Jongup, he plans to play around with Jongup just to get him pissed and frustrated, but something about Jongup made Daehyun weak and clueless, he lay on his bed thinking about himHe was deep in thought of Jongup until Jessica came busting into his room. 

"Yah, get up and get ready to go out",shouting at his brother

"out where?"

He then remembered that he was going to meet his best friend Himchan, with remembering that, he shot out of his bed and grabbed his stuff and headed out the door leaving Jessica alone in Daehyun's room. 

To Be Continued

 

 

 

 

 

Sup guys, so this is my first chapter i wrote for this Fanfic, sorry if it is a bit confusing, so basically i am introducing some characters in first and seems Daehyun is feeling something for Jongup but he doesn't notice it. 

Comments and subs are appreciated

I'll be updating another chapter soon 

So YoonaSarang1 out!