chapter 1

Bestfriends? Lovers? As long as it's you...

       "Class, let's welcome our new student" said by the professor as he entered the classroom followed by the cute and new transfer student. 

      "Good morning, I'm Lee Sungmin" he greeted as he showed them a toothy sweet smile. All of his classmates welcomed him with a greeting and smile in return. Then he proceeded to the empty seat at the back as instructed by the professor.

    "YO!" Sungmin heard as he sat on the empty seat that made him glance on his side. He saw a tall and handsome young man looking at him with a smirk. He then flashes his cute smile on the lad as he offered for a handshake. "I'm Sungmin, but you can call me Min". "Ah.. my name's Kyuhyun, Cho Kyuhyun. Nice to meet you Min" he answered. 

    The two namjas get along really well that made them inseparable and they became bestfriends in an instant. They found out that they have lots in common especially when it comes to music and singing. And Kyuhyun often teases Sungmin everytime he sees pink things around while Sungmin always respond with a giggle and a blushed face  which will lead Kyuhyun into laughing.. This is how they spent their normal days..

    One day, while they were chatting inside the classroom, a stranger ( not really a stranger.. ) He's one of their classmates named Eunhyuk approached Sungmin and said in one breath.. "Sungmin. After class. Garden. I'll wait." then run off without waiting for the dumbfounded Sungmin's reply. Then the latter tilted his head facing his bestfriend with a 'what was that?' look.. Kyuhyun just laugh at him and shrug to his bestfriend though he knows what it means very well. At the back of his mind he thought.. 'Well, i always catch this jewel monkey guy staring and stealing glances at Sungmin everytime he gets a chance and man.. He's always blushing. Always! And also when he talks to my bunny.. wait.. My bunny?? He Shook his head with the thought. Eunhyuk is a good guy no doubt about that and is always serious and sincere on what he does when it comes to 'what he likes'.. While Sungmin is just watching his bestfriend being drowned on his own thought and was about to hit him to get back to his senses just when the school bell rang... 

    Kyuhyun heard the bell then whispered to Sungmin's ear.. "Goodluck on meeting you lover Min. Oh, it's a love confession by the way" then he chuckled as he stood up from his chair but with that remark it made Sungmin to punch the lad's shoulder. But Kyuhyun just laughed and waved his hand as a goodbye to his bestfriend.

    Sungmin on his own got all nervous as he walked to meet Eunhyuk. 'What? a love confession? but we're both guys! how could that be possible?! Err!! And why do i get so nervous anyways?! All thanks to that evil Kyu!!' He was cursing his bestfriend in his mind as he continued walking..

    On the other hand, Kyuhyun went home by himself.. While on his way home he thought about the monkey guy.. 'Hmm.. Sungmin is too kind, will he get to refuse Eunhyuk's confession? But he is not into guys, right? But what if he give him a chance? What if all this time Sungmin likes him too? What about me then? Damn! What am i thinking!! And why do i feel this way, am i jelous? Nah~ but... Aaarrggh! this curiousity of mine is starting to kill me..' So he turned around and run back to school to witness the 'confession' or to stop Min from meeting Eunhyuk? He's not sure....

At the meeting place..

    Eunhyuk was then nervously and patiently waiting for Sungmin while reminiscing the first time he saw the bunny guy. He fell in love at the first sight and it also took him two months to gather his courage to confess and is determined to do everything so Sungmin will date him... Sungmin was almost there but little did he know, Kyuhyun is already behind him as he grabbed Min's wrist and said to him on a stern voice.. "Come with me" and tugged the latter with him. Sungmin was shocked yet relieved that his bestfriend had saved him with the confession thing because he doesn't really know what to say to the monkey guy plus, he doesn't have any feelings for him. For crying out loud.. 'he is a he' ! ! The latter then let out a deep sigh. The young lad heard it but didn't bother to react as he himself was busy collecting his thoughts and trying to understand his impulsive behavior.

    As they reached a playground not far from their school. Kyu then let go of Sungmin's hand and sat on the swing as he motioned his hand to the latter to sit beside him. There was a moment of silence at first, not until Min decided to look at his bestfriend and asked, "What is it Kyu? Are you alright?". The lad didn't heard him because he was too immerse on his own thoughts. Sungmin got worried since he had never seen his bestfriend act this way. He was used to a Cho Kyuhyun with full of composure and confidence.  So, he stood in front of him and touched Kyu's hand and stared at him with a worried look in his eyes. If there would be one thing that can affect Sungmin the most it will always be about his bestfriend. Kyu snapped out from his thoughts from the touch and still managed to give Sungmin a reassuring smile.

    "I have something to tell you" Kyu started, "but promise to listen til i'm done speaking before you react." While Sungmin just nod signaling the lad to continue.. "I don't know when this started but I knew from the very start that you are special to me. And that I love you as a bestfriend not until Eunhyuk came. I was confused myself but i can't ignore the pain i felt and my fear grow bigger as i saw you this afternoon when you were about to meet hyukie." then Kyu took a glance at Sungmin. The latter, as he promised continue to listen though he himself is starting to get confuse with what his bestfriend is saying. 'Maybe he's jelous? I think thst's normal since we're bestfriends' he thought. Kyu then stood up and lean on Sungmin's face as he gave him a kiss on his lips while lovingly staring on the latter's big doe eyes and said, "I love you Lee Sungmin more than a bestfriend". The latter was then just staring back on his bestfriend trying to comprehend what he just heard. And the kiss, he didn't hate it but he didn't like it either. "I'm going home" he blurted out and started to find his way back home. Kyuhyun followed and walked him home as he always do, it's just this time they're both in a moment of silence.

      Days passed by and as if nothing had happened since Kyuhyun is still the same. He still teases Min, they chat as always, hangout together and walk him home everyday. Sungmin thought.. 'maybe he didn't mean what he said and he doesn't love me anymore'. He doesn't know why but he was sad about it, but then Kyu said something that made him come back from his world of thinking. "Min, it's been a week since i confessed to you. I'm still waiting for your answer". Shocked Sungmin just stared at Kyu for he thought his bestfriend was no longer interested in him. Deep down inside, he was... happy....

     Sungmin is in his own world again, but this time he's thinking on how to tell the lad on how he feels about him. He is now ready to give him his answer. But then, he heard someone laughing beside him. It was Kyu as always making fun of him. "Ya! Min, your 'thinking face' is so cute and very funny". Sungmin then glared at him but look away instantly, embarrassed to be caught blushing by the lad. 'Damn you Kyuhyun. It was your fault anyway' he said to himself.

Break time....

    Bunny getting impatient and irritated to himself because he badly wanted to talk to his bestfriend. today! and now! but can't figure out how~.

     It has been their routine to stay in one of the benches near the garden beside their school building to kill time since Sungmin loves flower very much. Kyuhyun then closed his eyes and lift up his head to smell the flowers' scent as the wind blows on his face. While the latter on the other hand had his eyes fixed on Kyuhyun with his heart beating like crazy and without him knowing, his hand moved on it's own to carress the lad's face and interlaced his hand with him. Kyuhyun opened his eyes and looked at Sungmin as heard him say, "I love you too Cho Kyuhyun". This six words made the evil Kyu blush in an instant as Sungmin carefully observed his bestfriend's reaction but he can't help but smile..

     Kyuhyun then came closer to Min as he placed his hand on Sungmin's cheek while the other hand's still interlaced with the latter's. Right then and there, they shared their very first sweet kiss.. as lovers..

"I love you Min"

"You're no longer my bestfriend Kyu" Min pouted..

"Bestfriend? Lover? As long as it's you Min" then he gave his lover a peck on his pouting lips and hugged him....

 

==================================================================================================

forgive me if you find it boring... kkkk~ ^O^