perfect bonding with perfect timing

sugar in my heart

We couldn't say more words how to describe the  happiness if we try to fullest our time with happened things. Nearly perfect if we just know the flow of the God, it's nothing to grant besides, we are living.-(done with some words)

Inside the restaurant

the four table is set up for them to eating happily. their view exactly infront of the gorgeous nature of hills. Chirping of birds and the buzzing of bees perfectly to be heard of them. How wonderful if we just stare of the gift nature, without being disturbs from a 'retard ' family of course. Yes, very well. No more queting of those times, well chanyeol can be said 

chanyeol: aye, where the waiter?*staring aimlessly around while trying to ringing the bell that spotted on the tablefor  numerous thousand times*

baekhyun: maybe they want me to sing first , alright , just you know , whare are you darling?  i need to you come to me  ~*sings with wholeheatedly *

luhan:facepalms* chanyeol con you stop ring that bell please? , its not they deaf , you can PERFECTLY SAW THEIR RESTAURANTS ARE FLOODED WITH PEOPLE , AND BAEKHYUN SHUT UP FOR JUST TEN SEC PLEASE , I BET THEY DONT EVEN WANT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE!!!!!*spats luhan with red face and enraging words*. so my beloved dear jewel cutest aww bbubbie honei winkie poo , you two should be patience, am i right darling~~?*wink luhan cutely with fluffy angle wing behinds him

baekhyun: ouu.... okay then 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0 , okay can i sing again?*asked baekhyun with high pitch voice *

chanyeol :aww hyung , i love ringing bells, its ring, ring , ring , ring,ri-*he choked by enraging deer*

luhan :*hold their necks with  very firm grip *( we can see their pale blue lips)

sehun:*gasps* hyungggg, stop  you might kil channie and baekie hyungie*said sehun and try to separate luhan away* suho hyung kris hyung help me !!!!

suho and kris rushes to help luhan from killing two retard. well hardly to say luhan is more like being posssed by deer spirit with red eyes.

sehun: luhan hyung , i saw a flying deer outside!!!* as he pointed outsude the window *

luhan:*startled and loosen the grip * w-whe-where? where?????*said luhan 

sehun:*hugs luhan * hyung , sorry i thought its deer , its just airplaine hihihi

luhan:awwww hunnie , why you lied to me ?*pouts childishly*

sehun:hihihi , mianhae hyungie , i'll treat you bubble tea later neh?

luhan:Mmmm , neh arasso~

on the side 

baekhyun and chanyeol : ackkkkk ..oughhh..oughh*they coughed badly*as suho and kris help the with patting their bad softly and bring warm water to drink *

baekhyun: i might die, i might die , i might die , helllllpp me *wails on the ground *

chanyeol:please , if we die send me flowers everyday *cries chanyeol*

suho: yahhh , aigooo my dongsaeng, its okay youre both alive. you know well luhan hyung , why you guys so- aigoooo*pinch both chanyeol and baekhyun*

kris: suho is right , you guys are so naughty , u might die if sehun not here save both of you from scary deer.

chanyeol and baekhyun :nehh arassso we understand .

suddenly a man in nice uniform  come towards them .

waiter: i'm sincerely apologize for not being serve all of you in right time, unfortunately we do have hectic day from customer , as well you guys can see. deeeply apolagize from behalf of our poor services.

kris: it's okay , we do understand. *said cooly*

waiter: very well. *hands out their menu for them *May i have all of you orders?

after 5 minutes the made choosen their favourite .

everything must double menu because , well baekhyun want to eats everything . (he lovveeeeeee to eat)

waiter: okay indeed , your services will comeback in couple of minutes sir. Thanks for waiting.

after 20 more minutes waiting their food are served one by one , well maybe on their table can be seen food are all eaten for 50 person , badly its just be eating by six of them only and half of the food belong to our cutie boo, baekhyun of course.

painfully to finished their food well , laughters and joyous time they spend together is more beautiful. no more words to describe how happily the way their eating .

 

 

 

 

hohohohohohohoh..sorry i comeback for a while cutie peeps ...grammar? ..hurmm please see doctor if your eyes hurt by seen my grammtical error ..error are everywhere ...well in your life too ..sorry everyone .if this chapter upsettting you .in other words love you guys , thanks hokhokhok try to make longer next time ......maybe?