Heartless

A matter of Life and Death

The feeling of nausea was overwhelming, embracing him almost; he could feel his skin heating up and feeling...lively.

 
That sensation really threw him off, it scared him.
 
He looked around, everything was white and irradiated life, why did he agree to this? Death couldn't take it, there where just too many emotions and feels and sensations for him to take. Really overwhelming.
 
In his somewhat panicked state, he tried to stand up from the fluffy white throne to run away from the uncomfortable place an it's embracing liveliness.
 
But he was harshly seated down; Oh, he almost forgot it. He wasn't sitting on the throne; YiFan was sitting on it while he was on his lap.
 
He scrunched his nose as he felt the other leaning forward to whisper on his ear,
 
"Nah ah, not going to leave until you explain"
 
And squirmed a little more, he felt so...at ease? Peaceful? From being so close to the most powerful entity? No.
 
No it couldn't be, it was simply stupid and irrational. The nausea was playing tricks on him, he couldn't feel happy being so close to Life. No, eww.
 
"I already told you, I.Don't.Know"
 
Death huffed out, feeling extremely pissed and strange.
 
The taller blonde clicked his tongue in annoyance and harshly turned the black haired entity's face to him with his hands.
 
"You can't not know! I made you! You can't feel, you are not supposed to feel ZiTao!"
 
The latter one felt a pang where his heart should be, he felt anger and sadness boiling inside him. Oh how he wanted to punch the greater entity!
 
He wanted to rip the hair out of his head! How could be this man, god, whatever! Be so cruel if he was life and truth and all that supposedly beautiful ! He couldn't take it!
 
He glared at the brown orbs in front of him as he was to say; No, yell, on how peaceful his existence had been until he decided to show up aga-
 
ZiTao gasped and looked in horror at YiFan.
 
He saw how the other gazed questioning at him, as he put his own palms on either side of his forehead,
 
"No way. No ing way!"
 
And slid them to his cheeks dramatically. 
 
He couldn't be dramatic. He couldn't and shouldn't be like this. How he is right now.
 
"What?! You have to tell me now or I'll-"
 
YiFan was rudely cut off as Death, no, ZiTao; vocalised something so obvious, just not to the other one.
 
"It's you"
 
"Excuse me? Explain yourself, un respectful brat" 
 
Replied the blonde sternly.
 
"It's you YiFan! How could we not notice!"
 
All but yelled the black haired entity as he grasped the other's shoulders rather harshly with his hands, panic and relief washing over him.
 
"I have always been able to imitate emotions to perform my job perfectly, until you showed up of nowhere after decades! Then; then I started feeling! It's the life that emanates from you that makes me able to feel!"
 
He was on the verge of tears, he could finally feel real emotions! Not just disgust for everything that was opposite to him! He felt a lot of things at the moment (Ha, still back to Time?) as he hugged the entity that brought apparently everything to him.
 
A truth to hold on, a meaning, a duty and now emotions. Oddly, beautiful emotions. He actually cried in joy, he didn't mind the rancid aroma of life, he was so content and at peace as he was able to hold the other and feel.
 
But good things never lasted, as ironically as that phrase applied to him and his purpose; Ending things.
 
Life stood abruptly, throwing the emotional mess to the floor as his face contorted in pure rage for a split second.
 
Then he had his ever so serene stern look back, not a smile but not a scowl either.
 
"I see. Well,"
 
Cold, those words felt so cold against ZiTao's ears. He was afraid, crouching down on the floor, not even stealing a glance at those blinding white boots in front of him.
 
"This shall be repaired"
 
His eyes widened in horror, he couldn't take his new found emotions from him! He...he couldn't turn his back on him again.
 
He crawled to the other's feet and looked up, tears blurring his eyesight. 
 
"No, please. I want to be able to feel real emotions! Not just, not just,"
 
He hiccuped.
 
"Please don't! I can't bear the loneliness! I know I won't be able to feel it but it will be present! Please, please don't take it away from me,"
 
He sobbed and hugged YiFan's legs, supporting himself, he didn't care about his job anymore nor the permanent but less prominent disgust towards living beings. He didn't want to be a lifeless doll again.
 
"Please... Don't leave me..."
 
But this wasn't YiFan, the hateful eyes that burned through him were Life's. And as he knew by heart; Life was cruel.
 
The entity in white kicked him away with his foot, he cried harder through hiccups and snot.
 
"YiFan...!"
 
"Shut up! I could cease your existence!"
 
Life roared and turned away, cape gracefully moving as he disappeared from nowhere.
 
And he,
 
He was thrown back into the world of the dead, into the black abyss that he used to worship so much.
 
When he landed, he cried harder; Because as time passed while he was separated from the other, he would suffer slowly as emotions dried off from him.
 
Scratching painfully his head in sorrow and pulling his hair, ZiTao screamed and sobbed his soon to disappear heart out.
 

Wow guys im so sorry for not updating this Dx To be honest I forgot about this fic dkajgaoye 

so umm, we are almost at the end of this fic u-u