Chapter 3

Weird attraction

A/N I changed the title since the story isn't going to be like I planned it. I know the title is crappy but oh well. It's the best I could do.

~Minhyun p.o.v~

Beep Beep Beep Beep

I gently opened my eyelids at the familiar sound. It was the alarm clock that I had on my watch. It was actually one of the most useful things I had. I got up from my laying position and stretched my sore body. This night I slept on the parks' bench. I lived in a rather safe neighbourhood so I wasn't really afraid of something happening to me. I took out a pocket mirror that I had out of my bag in order to make myself acceptable enough to go to school. Luckily, the only thing that I neede to arrange was my hair. Once I was done with that, I headed to a little convenience store in order to buy something to eat. After all, breakfeast was the most important meal of the day.

I entered the store that I visited a lot and was greeted by a nice lady that works here. She's very kind and I feel like we've become friends even though we haven't talked to eachother besides the times she tells me the price of the things I buy or when I thank her. I bought a few energy bars and left the store. On my way to school I ate them and threw the wrappers into my bag. I would dispose of them later.

Once i was inside of the school, I headed towards my locker to get my books. And today was going to be another long day. I can't even go home afterwards since my dad is probably still pissed. I sighed and turned around only to be greeted by a smiling Ren. 

"Hi Minhyun!" he greeted me with a smile that surprisingly didn't annoy me. Usually, happy people on days like this make me want to throw them of a cliff.

"Hello Ren." I replied while making the best smile I could.

"How are you doing?" he asked as we both started walking towards our class.

"I'm fine thank you. How about you?"

"Me too." 

"Hey Ren?" 

"Yes Minhyun"

"Can we please just act comfortable around each other? Because now it feels like we're awkward." I turned around to look at his expression. Hopefully he reacts in a good way.

"Oh thank goodness. I was feeling sort of uncomfortable." he said with a sheepish grin.

"Great! So let's just act like we're best buddies!" I declared while smiling as best as I can.

"Sure thing." 

We got to class and went to our seats. I'm happy that I can finally safely say that Ren is my friend. It's weird though. Everytime I see him being happy, instead of wanting to throw him of a cliff, I want to be happy too. Maybe he's some sort of wizard? Nah.

~Ren pov~

How does one be a best buddy? I'm totally lost. Do I just act how I normally act around people or how I act by myself or maybe how I act with my mom or? This is confusing! I'm going to make a fool out of myself then he'll just ditch me like evrybody does!

~o~

It's finally lunch time and Minhyun said that he knows somewhere that we could go eat. Apperantly at this school we're allowed to leave during lunch time. Is this normal around here? Were I used to live we were stuck in the school and we couldn't leave until the end of the day...

"Where are we going though?" I asked him as we walked out of the school gates. "It's not too far right? We don't have that much time... Only like an hour."

"Don't worry. We're going somewhere nearby. It's just a small park I often go to." he answered with a small grin on his face.

"Oh. I like parks!" I stated as my face lightened up.

"That's good."

We walked a small distance before reaching a small park. It was really nice. We sat on a picnic table that was located on the grass. It really was one of the nicest places I've been at so far. We both sat down and started eating our lunches. It was silent so I decided that  I should start talking to him. Maybe warn him about my bad friendship skills.

"Um Minhyun?"

"Yeah Ren?" he asked me while looking up from his food. When he did so I suddenly felt weird. He looked really cute. Not like how a girl finds a guy cute, but how I find little kittens cute. He sort of looked like a kitten...

"I just wanted to say that I never really had good friends before... I'm not really good at it. I try the best i can but most people would normally leave me once thay start saying that they're my friends..." I told him as I looked down a bit.

He chuckled. "Don't worry. I'm not really good with people either. I was actually a loner before yesterday. When you came, I just got this feeling that I should just go talk to you." he said while looking at his sandwich that was in his hands.

~Minhyun pov~

i took a bite out of my sandwitch and noticed that Ren never stopped looking at me. 

"Ren? Is there something wrong?" 

He snapped out of his thoughts and turned back to his food. "No it's nothing."

He's weird. Then again, so am I.

We finished eating our food and we got up to start walking back to the school. The walk back to school was pretty silent, but it wasn't awkward. I feel like he just got more comfortable with me. I'm glad. 

The rest of the day went like usual. Once again though I fell asleep and the teacher got angry at me. But I understand the subject, so I should be allowed to fall asleep! I always get good grades anyway. But anyway. After school was over I said good bye to Ren and we both headed in opposite directions. Although I can't really return home today or tomorrow, so I'm stuck walking around. I feel sort of sad that I had to leave Ren though...

I entered the usual convenience store and bought myself some ramen. I went back to the park that me and Ren were at today and sat down at the same table. There were a few people that came to the park as well. i also witnessed a drama between two lovers. apperantly the girl found the man kissing another man. Pfft. Poor thing. 

~Ren pov~

"And so yeah, now me and Minhyun can now be called friends." I finished explaining my story to my mother.

"Aw my baby finally has a friend! Why don't you invite him tomorrow? I would love to see him and give him cookies because who doesn't love cookies?" she said as she danced around the livingroom a bit.

"Well I don't know.. I'll ask him but I don't think he'll agree..."

"Why not? Minki is so cute and adorable, I can't possibly see why he'd say no."

"Whatever you say mom." I said while grinning a bit.

I guess it would be nice to have someone over. I stood up from the couch I was sitting on and as I was about to leave to go to my room, my mom stopped me.

"Oh, Minki! Could you quickly run to the store and buy some milk? We're out of it and I have sweets, but I'm pretty sure you're not going to eat them without it."

"Why can't you go?" I asked while whining a bit.

"Because you need it more than me~" she answered as she handed me money for the milk. "Now be careful out there. It's pretty late."

"Mom it's like 5 pm."

"That's not my point. Just go and buy milk safely."

"Whatever you say" I said as I went to the front door and left.

~o~o~o~o~o

Wow I can't beleive I wrote 3 chapters. Anyway, I hope you somewhat enjoy the story maybe?