Chapter 1

Weird attraction

~Minhyun pov~

As usual, once I got in, I immediatly took my seat that was located in the middle of the class. There were five rows with seven people each, and I was sitting in the third row, fourth seat. So yeah, I was in the middle of the class. Yay. As soon as I sat down I put my books on the desk, followed by my head. This was going to be another long day. I can feel it. I raised my head back up since I didn't want to get scolded for falling asleep again. It happens a lot. I'm known for falling asleep in class. And for being unsociable. Well anyway, class finally started.

I sat there playing with my nails as I usually do, not paying attention to whatever is happening right now. The teacher started to speak, and somehow managed to actually get my attention. 

"So class, this is our new student, who moved here not too long ago and who's going to be with us from now on! Please give him a warm welcome! Would you like to introduce yourself, Ren?" said that teacher while patting the person on the back.

Wait. He said that it was a "he", right? Then why is there a girl standing there. Ha, I bet he made some sort of mistake. Or maybe that actually is a guy. Well, if he is, then he's probably going to get a lot of trouble looking like that.

"Um, teacher, I think you just introduced me before I could." stated Ren. He awkwarldy smiled as he waited for the teacher to respond. 

Wow. He's seriously pretty.

"Oh! Uh yeah. I guess I did!" said the teacher sheepishly and let out a small laugh. "Well, you can go take a seat in the back of the class!" He pointed to an empty seat that was located next to the windows. That was like my favorite place until the teacher decided to move me here. In the middle of the class. 

Ren flashed a smile and started to walk towards the back of the class while recieving many different kind of looks from the other students. He had a really good fashion sense, witch is probably what caused all of the girls to glare at him. The guys were just looking at him with little curiosity and maybe a few with a bit more. As Ren sat down, he looked around the class and everybody turned back to do whatever it was they were previously doing. I for some reason forgot to go back to my nails and kept staring at him. In return I managed to make eye contact with him. Feeling embarassed, I quickly turned away.

The rest of the class was pretty boring. I almost fell asleep again. Luckily, the teacher didn't catch me. And while I was doing so, I thought of a wonderful plan! What if i went and talked to Ren? He's new, right? So he probably doesn't know anybody! And looking like that he's going to have trouble making good friends, so I thought that I could be one!

As soon as it was break, I stood up from my seat and headed towards Ren. However, as soon as I was halfway there I suddenly got really nervous. What if he thinks I'm weird or something. What if he doesn't want to talk to anybody. What if-

My thoughts were inturrupted as soon as I made it to Ren. He was still sitting in his seat, so he looked up at me. And I swear that at that moment I wanted to run away and jump out of the window. He had the prettiest eyes I have ever seen. But at the same time they looked very y so I was kind of intimidated. 

"Um, hello!" I greeted after 10 seconds of awkwarly staring at him. His expression brightened up when he heard me and he immediatly smiled.

"Hi!" he replied while slightly waving his hand. And that is a pretty good-looking hand.

"My name is Minhyun! I thought that I would come and talk to you, since you're new here and probably don't know anybody." I swear I sounded like some sort of goody two shoes trying to make friends. I hope he's not judging me,

"Oh. Thank you! that's really kind. I was feeling kind of nervous since I didn't want to end up alone. I'm seriously releived that somebody would come and talk to me." he said while letting a small sigh escape his lips. I'm pretty sure he's wearing makeup. Wow.

While I was starting to have small chat with him, I could feel the looks from many people on me. I guess I should've expected that. After all, I'm the least talkative person in the class. Nobody would expect me to do what I just did.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

Wow I actually wrote more than a paragraph. Please don't think that I'll keep writing this story. I seriously think that my writing skills stink. Oh well. And this is a pretty short chapter.