Camp Activity 5: Breakfast

Life on the Top Bunk Bed

Sounds of Leeteuk's loud and annoying cymbal's rang throughout the dorms. People groaned and covered their ears with their pillows rolling around in bed to block out the clanging rings.

"Rise and shine! Get your lazy asses up, the first day of camp has begun!" the dorm leader screeched as he strolled down each hallways banging on doors and clashing the brass cymbals together.

Kyuhyun growled into the pillow that he had his face buried in. The annoying dorm director always loved those cymbals and everyone hated it. The delinquent just wished the camp wouldn't start at 7 in the morning so he could get some sleep.

Clang Clang Clang

"Stupid old geezer, I better get some bacon and eggs for waking up this early in the morning." Kyuhyun yanked his pillow off his face to yell after his door was knocked on. Knowing Leeteuk didn't hear, Kyuhyun covered his face back up with the pillow and rolled around in bed until he rolled off the bed and fell face forward on the floor. Groaning from his fall he rolled over on his back before huffing. It was not going to be a fun first day of school. Kyuhyun got dressed, pulling a pair of khaki shorts on and a blue tshirt on. Just as he was about to leave the room for breakfast Kyuhyun turned around and glanced at the top bunk bed. It was empty, he wondered where that Kim Yesung went.

~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~

Shouts awoke Yesung as he stifled a yawn and opened an eye. Boys from the dorms were running in and out screaming and laughing. Some were laughing together, others were laughing at Yesung. The boy had stayed outside overnight never have gone inside to sleep. His legs were sore since he had been standing for hours. He had fallen asleep during his punishment even that seemed extremely difficult to accomplish. But now he was so stiff he couldn't move.

"Hey look Sungmin, the kid is still here!" the two boys from yesterday ran up to Yesung and gawked at him like he was an animal on display.

"Do you think he's alive?" Ryeowook came skipping after Sungmin who was poking Yesung's side. 

"Last time I checked, yes I am breathing." Yesung growled and massaged his legs that were stuck in horse back riding stance.

"Well why are you still out here? We're all going to breakfast." Sungmin eyed the boy up and down while Ryeowook ignored them both and threw light kicks at Yesung's ankles seeing if the boy would fall and at least move his feet.

"Wait, breakfast?" Yesung was surprised it was only 7am in the summer! Why would camp make people wake up so early?

"Well, we're going to leave first before all the pancakes are gone. You should come too." Sungmin smiled and dragged his friend away to breakfast. Yesung glared at the best friends. Did they not see him in distress trying to move his sore muscles? It was all Kyuhyun's fault that he was stuck in this position. Leeteuk didn't even come down to release him from the punishment not that he was able to move anyways.

"Look what we have here." Yesung turned to the chuckles that neared him. Turning to the source of the sound he saw Kyuhyun strolling towards him, his hand jutted into his pockets and a smirk playing at his lips. Kyuhyun couldn't believe the kid was still doing his punishment, he never expected Yesung to stay over night. Yesung glared at the delinquent, he seemed to like seeing him in pain which infuriated him.

"How do your legs feel?" Kyuhyun sauntered over and poked Yesung's thigh. He didn't feel anything, his legs were that sore.

"Thanks to you, pretty horrible."

"You know, you should come get some breakfast. It's ending in ten minutes and class starts right after." Yesung wanted to kick him in the shins. Kyuhyun was making the situation worse, it was his fault for recieving the punishment in the first place.

"Ah, I guess I'll be leaving first. But being the nice person I am, I'll come back to take you to class." Kyuhyun walked off, waving at Yesung who wanted to spit at him, claw his face to shreds, just anything! He hated the delinquent, The Gamer, whatever, whoever he is known as.

"Don't come back! I don't need you!" Yesung spat and groaned at his sore muscles. He was probably going to be standing in the same stance, and position for another day.

~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~

The cafetaria was filled with all campers. Well all the campers that could make it to breakfast. Others have finished breakfast already and was probably off vandalizing camp items and such. Kyuhyun stuffed his mouth with pancakes while Donghae and Eunhyuk had a mini food fight. Eggs became scrambled while donuts flew.

"Hey, Kyuhyun, who do you think you're going to have for your classes?" Donghae asked as he caught a donut hole in his mouth. Camp was like a summer school therefore teachers were involved. It was a good thing that lessons only took up three hours a day.

"He's probably hoping for that Ms. Lee." Eunhyuk snickered causing Kyuhyun to roll his eyes at the two. They were always so nosy in his life.

"Do you mean Soojung?" Donghae asked cluelessly while his friend knocked him up side the head.

"Only Kyuhyun can call her that." he hissed in a low whisper even though Kyuhyun heard anyways. The delinquent ignored the two and pretended he didn't hear a single word they said. He didn't want to think about Ms. Lee anyways.

"Breakfast has ended, please report to class." the intercom announced as campers bustled to the trashcans and the exit doors.

"Meet you two in class, cover me you know the drill." Kyuhyun snatched up his untouched apple and ran out of the cafetaria. Eunhyuk and Donghae shook their heads. He must be skipping again, he always had a record of skipping the first day.

~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~SJ~

Delinquents are horrible creatures. Yesung has finally made a decision on that part. They were annoying stuckup brats who ran around terrorizing people without a care in the world. They are heartless creatures who do as they please. Feelings are not their top priorty and never will be. Now Yesung understood why Devilish Smiles was made, because these heartless creatures needs to get a heart! Maybe he was just completely pissed about the entire punishment and Kyuhyun problem. Having been abandoned by his family, losing his home, then getting kicked out of his room, he was so close to snapping.

"We're late to class." Kyuhyun stated as he appeared before Yesung holding an apple in his hand. He looked at the punished boy who still couldn't move his legs.

"You might want to visit the nurse and get that looked at. But for now you should thank me." he smirked and wrapped his arms around Yesung's middle. Yesung's eyes widened at the sudden act. What was Kyuhyun doing!? He wanted to kick and scream but then again his legs wouldn't move. In that split second Kyuhyun picked the smaller male up by the waist and threw him over his shoulder.

"What are you doing!? Put me down! Put me down now!" Yesung cried helplessly as his tiny fists pounded Kyuhyun's back. The kid was surprisingly sturdy and his back was quite built but that didn't stop Yesung from wailing.

"Shuttup and be glad that I'm actually helping you." Kyuhyun snapped and shoved an apple intp Yesung's mouth immediately silencing him. 

"I'm only doing this because you already stood outside all night." he muttered and trudge to the building that held lessons. Yesung blinked at his words. He slowly bit into the bright red apple in his mouth to only notice how hungry he has been having skipped dinner and breakfast. Yesung decided to bicker with Kyuhyun later considering the boy had actually gotten him something to eat and was getting him to class. Maybe there was a soft side to the delinquent...The entire time Kyuhyun walked, he had one arm gripping Yesung's legs firmly while his other hand rested on his . After finally realizing the situation he was in Yesung couldn't help but begin shouting again.

"Where are you placing your hands!? Really!?" he screeched causing Kyuhyun to roll his eyes.



Panda: i just noticed how pointless the titles of these chaps are "camp activity 5"? really? i dont even really base each chap off of activities...but i guess since i started it i should continue. lol well it seems like kyu is being a bit nice...? mayb? possibly? is that possible for cho kyuhyun?