Moving In

BabyAngel

HyeRi woke up the next morining smiling about her dream. It was about a happy life with L.Joe and having kids with him. Someone then came running to the door ringing the bell. HyeRi ran as fast as she could to go get it. It was L.Joe waiting for her. She then went baack up to her room and got dressed. Before she left she told RaeMi that she was going out with L.Joe. She told L.Joe about the dream and he was laughing," That dream will come true pretty soon."

 

 

RaeMi was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. While the other girls stayed in the living room watching tv. RaeMi then called everyone in for breakfast and she ran to make cups of coffee for them. HyeAh decided to call her parents about the news and they were very excited and approved to the baby because Zelo's parents and they were close. 

Zelo called his parents, too and their reaction was the same as HyeAh parents. Both the parents met up for wedding plans. Everything was set up except for the date. They were waitng until Zelo and HyeAh go into their senior year first. It was only 4 months away from now. Zelo and HyeAh was very excited because they were getting married and was going to live with each other with the rest of the rest of their lives. HyeAh was craving for sweet things so she went to grab a box of chocolate chip cookies and ate it all with out sharing. Her stomach didn't show much yet though. Zelo called her to see how she was doing and how things were going. Then He told her to get ready because he was aking her somewhere. HyeAh then took one last bite of her cookie and ran to her room getting dress. RaeMi followed her and asked'" where do you think you are going Missy?" " OOH, well umm Zelo have something he needs to show me something." she said still getting ready. RaeMi said" Well just wondering cause i don't want you to hurt yourself ok." After that the conversation ended and HyeAh was finished getting dress. 

She called zelo to come pick her up and he did. He took her to an unfamiliar place and as they stop it was a big house. HyeAh was wondering what they were doing there. Her eyes looked at the house with amazment in her eyes. "Do you like this place," Zelo said softly. HyeAh asked why they were their and Zelo replied back, " This is our new home, My parents bought it for us since we are getting married." "I love this place, it is so big though."

 

As they walked in they were admiring all the beautiful rooms it had. The living room was big and had lots of places to move around in. "Ommo, this house is so gorgeous," HyeAh said shocked. "This house is just for me, you, and our little baby." Zelo said looking down at HyeAh's stomach. They both went in to the master bedroom and couldn't believe thier eyes:

" I guess we have to share a room then baby." Zelo said. THey explored the whole house and came to this one room full of baby toys. HyeAh sarted to giggle. *I can't wait till my baby comes out* After exploring Zelo took HyeAh outt to eat because she was hungry. He took her to this one coffee shop and HyeAh bought mosty chocolate things. "Chocolate ehh, so thats what you are craving." Zelo said jokily. 

 

Zelo and HyeAh went back home to pack and HyeAh told her friends about moving out and they all just nodded and helped Her get ready packing her things. i