Aiish

YOU.. WHAT?!

(Author pov)


"Seriously? Why are you two? "Tiffany frowned. "Hyung, you're weird" Minho walked towards him.


Onew and Taeyeon just stood there not moving, cold sweat was running down their temples.
"Because we ..." Onew glanced Taeyeon.


Taeyeon sighed "O-okay .. we will tell you! but I beg you not to be surprised! "Taeyeon beg them.


They nodded in understanding. "WHAT! Taeyeon! you're crazy! We can be removed from the agency! "Onew yelled at her.


"Then what can we do?? do you know the solution? "


"No ... but they should not know! You want SNSD and SHINee have no leader? "


Taeyeon and Onew still screaming at each other. "YAAA! STOP YOU BOTH! "


"What do you mean by removed from the agency??"


"SHINee and SNSD without a leader? You will go? "


Onew  take his dongsaeng’s away, along with Taeyeon.


(Onew Pov)


Hah .. this is the time ... mianhae Minho-yaa, Jjonghyun-ah, Taeminie, Key-goon ~ you get a leader like me.


"Well .. Umm ... but it will be hard for you ... "They focus their attention to me.


"You know ... the show at the SM building a week ago?" They nod.


"It's like this ..." I told all to them, first they can still smile and hear my story calmly, until that part…

 

"BWO?! Hyung? "They cried out in surprise.


Key screamed hysterically like to see the murder scene, biting his shirt, Minho hugged Taem tightly, Taem ... he's still trying to process what happened ...


Suddenly someone hit my head from behind "Ya!"


"Oneeeew! How can you get a girl pregnant without marrying her! "Jessica tweaked my ears.


"Ugh! You have responsibilities! "Yuri and Yoona shouted.


"Of course! But what about the other SM artist and also with Lee soo man? "


"We will help you"


"Seriously?! GOMAWOOOO ~! "Taeyeon hugged Seohyun. "Ne, hyung ... we will also help ..."

 

Jonghyun slapped me on the shoulder.


"Hhh ... these guys ... make us trouble" Key shook his head.


"But what can we do? you also have to say in public "


"What? What if Sone and Shawol will not accept it?? "


"They must be accepted, if they are really our fans"


"Well .... Thank you all "I bow in front of them.


Suddenly they smiled "Besides Onew … Taeyeon no regrets." Sunny reveals her grin

 

"Huh?" I looked at her confused. "This girl is .." Sunny embrace Taeyeon "She has been like you"


BWO?! JINJAYO? Taeyeon likes me? From the begin?


"Hyung .. we also know that Taeyeon Noona likes you .. Geez. You is not sensitive "


"So you mean .."


"We've supported you from the beginning, fools ~" Sooyoung raised thumb.


"Geez ..." Taeyeon walked up to me "You're still just stupid .. when you're going to have a child ... "


AGH! All of this drives me crazy!


(Author pov)


"Okay, enough, let's eat chicken ... I want my chicken now," said Onew and everyone laughed.


"Yaaa! Why are you all laughing?! I just said I wanted to eat chicken! "


"Noona! You must be careful! , Onew Hyung dearest chickens will be more than you "Minho giggled.


"Is it true?" Taeyeon stared at Onew cynical.


"A-ani, ani ~ of course I love you more"


"Oh is that so Hyung .. Umm ... if you get lost somewhere and you have to choose between Taeyeon Noona and chicken? Which do you choose? "


"Chicken"


"YAAA! YOU! "Taeyeon smacked his head. "Wae? My answer it’s true, right? "They all shook their heads." Taeyeon unni ~ why did you pick this guy as your husband "Yoona still do not believe.


"Can you stop asking about chicken, you want to destroy my relationship??"


"Puuft, married just yet" said Hyoyeon who make it all back laughing. "Onew, foolish ~am I right ~ Taeyeon"


"Yaaa ~ what did you do with 'husband'?" Taeyeon was standing in front of Onew, trying to defend him.


Everyone reveals grin "Uwooooo ~ Taeyeoniee" "Noona ~"


"Noona ~ You make Onew Hyung face flushed  ~"


"You know, we spent an hour standing in front of the SM building and my stomach was really hungry now" Sooyoung her belly.


"Well .. we will eat at the restaurant nearby, so Mrs. 'Lee' beside me do not have to walk far ~ "Sunny nudged his arm.


"Geez .. I still wear 'Kim' "Taeyeon sighed.


All are still in a good mood, except that of the Magnae SHINee was still silent, something made him look glum.


"This is not good ..." He said softly, before pursuing the others.


(Taemin Pov)


This is not good, this is bad! I-I do not mean to hate Taeyeon Noona or how ... but ... How can she accept Onew Hyung soon? She did not even hate him? And Onew hyung! indeed! How could he so careless?? How can .. he .. and .. Taeyeon Noona .. do .. UGH!


I don’t know what to do, but Onew hyung has never been sensitive to a girl. I know, I don’t  have the right to prohibit their marriage, when everything has happened. But .. I just thought my best friend ... that .. girl ... Luna.


Luna really love Onew hyung, even before her debut, Luna always ask me about Onew Hyung condition,s he always helped Onew hyung and always made Onew Hyung smile. Luna one of the girls in SM  are close to me, maybe because we are the same age? Anyway ,I don’t know what should I tell her ... even Luna will ..


CRAP!


She will express her feelings!


"... Ie ... minie .. taem ... TAEMINIE! "Minho hyung yelled, hit me from my reverie. Without realizing all was watching me.


"N-ne?" "

"Taeminie waeyo? You do not touch your food at all? "Key Hyung give some dishes again.


"Ah .. I'm still satisfied "I replied simply. "Maybe you're sick?" Taeyeon Noona put her hand on my forehead.

 

I sat between Taeyeon Noona and Key Hyung. Taeyeon Noona be very attentive to me, probably because she would be part of SHINee’s Family?


"Aiigoo ~ Unni ~ you like raising a child ~ you're going to be a good mother ~" Yoona Noona start praising.


Taeyeon Noona just chuckled "I hope so"


"Calm down Taeyeon! I trust you! "Onew hyung said with his mouth still full of food.


"Hyung! swallow it first! "Minho wiped some food scattered on the sleeve. While Jjong hyung gave a sign to chew his food first and Key Hyung  apology for his behavior.


Puft, for other reasons, that’s why I really love this family, SHINee.


"I've swallowed it!" Protest Onew hyung.


"You did not!"


"I have!"


"You did not!"


"I have!"


"You did not! Chicken Hyung! "


"WHAT! WHAT YOU CALL ME? "

SNSD Noona just stare at them. "Geez ... you seem to have two babies now" Hyoyeon Noona pointed Onew hyung.


"Yup, you're right, my work will be difficult."


Tayeeon Noona walked over to Onew hyung "Onew .. swallow your food ... "


"Taeyeon-aaah ~ I've ..."


"SLOW" Taeyeon Noona giving cynical gaze.


Onew Hyung obey. "Noona! DAEBAK! "


"I never saw Hyung eat chicken so neat!"


Taeyeon Noona his head  "Good boy"


I smiled a little look at the scene, Taeyeon Noona is probably best to Onew hyung. Eh? What? Geez, Taemin! You should support your friend!


Suddenly the phone rang. "Ne? Yeobosseyo?? "


"Taeminieeee ~ I'm Luna!"


Glek! I immediately ran out the restaurant. "Taminieee ~ where are you going??" Onew hyung shouted.


"My mother called, Hyung!" I replied.


"Waeyo? Lu-Luna?? "


"Do not be surprised, kay ~"


I have a bad feeling about this.


"I'm going to express my feelings for Onew Oppa, today"


"WHAT!"


"Huh? Why are you shocked about? Not that I've said I'd do? Ppabo-yaa ~ "


"But .. but ... "


"Taemin, where are you now?"


"SHINee is eating SNSD-ah .. I mean SNSD and SHINee were eating together, maybe we'll be back soon "


"Geure! I'm waiting for you, ok? Annyeong! "Luna closed the phone.


Ottoke?!


(Author pov)


"Hyung ... watch your behavior .. you're going to have a child .. "


"Wae? with my behavior?? "


"Hyung .. swallow first .. "


"Ugh ~ you guys, do not make me look like a child!"


"Taeyeon Noona looking at you"


Onew looked at Taeyeon who was looking at him, or maybe .. was looking at something that he was holding.


"Onew .."


"Ne? Taeyeon? "


"I want it" Taeyeon pointed Onew favorite food. "This? But this was I bit, I'll get-"


"I want that you hold"


"But .. Ugh, fine" Onew leaned and feed Taeyeon with chicken. The others just stared at them with eyes glowing like watching romantic movies.


Taeyeon bite chicken 'So? is good? "


Taeyeon nodded happily "Yup! Give me more! "' Onew look at her smile" Kyooo! "Onew hug her.


"Aiiish ..." The guy turned his gaze.


"Awwww ~ so sweet ~" The girls even more attention to them.


 "Hyung .. don’t do that .. "Jonghyun frowned.


"Why? That's so sweet! "Said Tiffany.


"Ani! I mean it's really cute! But ... "


"But what, huh?" Hyoyeon asked him.


"But Noona ... you don’t understand the feeling we do not have a partner" Minho looked towards Taeyeon and Onew with horror.


"Geez .. look for the pair, Dear Choi Minho "she hit his head.


"Noona is not easy!"


"You've got Sulli or Krystal, why still looking for another?" Jessica grinned.


"I do not .. Umm ... "Minho hide his red face.


"Aiigooo ~ someone is in love ~" Sooyoung teased.


"So who do you like?? Sulli or Krystal? "Asked Seohyun. Minho did not answer.


"Haah .. why are women different from men thinking.. "Key raised his shoulders.


"Because you think short" replied Yuri and Yoona together.


"We do not like that!" Protest Key, Minho, Jonghyun and Taemin (* suddenly entered the conversation).


"You like that!" Shouts girls.


"Yaa! Yaa! Boya! You make Taeyeon dizzy! "Onew pound the table.


"Oops! Sorry I forgot that 'Mrs.Lee' pregnant ~ "Sunny began to .


Taeyeon got up from her chair "You want to shoot your mouth, huh?! Alright! Sunny-yaa”


"You're too short!"


"But you're the shortest among us!"


"At least I do not wear high heels to cover my body!"


"Your Aegyo not cute!"


"You think you have aegyo?!"


"No-Noona ..." Jjong tried to speak "What do you want!" They even yelled at him.


"Well… um..you're going to make Onew Hyung dead" Jjong pointed Onew.


Onew is in their midst when they are screaming at each other.


The composition of their seats (they sit on the couch):


Sunny-Onew-Taeyeon-Key-Tiffany-Sooyoung-Jessica


Opposite them


Jonghyun-Yuri-Seohyun-Yoona-Hyoyeon-Minho-Taemin

 


"Onew! Mianhaee! " Taeyeon his head. "Kinchanayo, just .. Don;t do it again "


"Ah! Unni, you will stay where?" Asked Seohyun.


"Ow! Hyung it's true! You and Taeyeon Noona must have its own house "


"Really? We can not live with you?? "


"Aiish ... and we got to see you kiss all the time? Geez, I'm not going to let you in the dorm SHINee "


"Not in the dorm SNSD too"


"You are indeed an evil dongsaeng’s" Onew smacked their head.


"Hyung! you're evil! "Taemin rubbed his head" You hit my head too? "


"I did not hit you"


"You hit me!"


"Aiish ... this would be a very long day ~" Taeyeon sighed as she rubbed her belly.