Chance 1

On Bended Knees

1 year later.....

Sooyoung Pov.....

I was in our unit,lazily watching movie while eating. Yuri and Taeyeon has duty today, so I was literally alone. I was enjoying the movie titled "The Ghost", I really love this movie that I watch this a couple of times now. I heard a soft knock from the door, I pout as I lazily stand up and open the door.

"What the heck.." I blurted out while my eyes widen in disbelief. When I regain my consciousness, I wanted to slam the door in their faces but their petite hands stop the door from slamming hard.

"What are you doing here?" I intentionally raise my voice while putting my hands in my hips, then I saw their faces was wet, eyes a little red and they are shivering.

"Can we first come in?" I scoff and tap my foot loudly, then my conscience keep bugging me so I let them in.

"Soo, where are they?" I raise my left brows and face them.

"Soo, please we're begging you. I and Tiff suffers a lot when they left, I know we deserve it--" I cut Jessica and take a deep breathe.

"Good thing you know, they are happy now why you guys can't let them go? Are you here to mess their life again? Does hurting them before isn't enough for--" I wasn't able to finish my sentence when Tiffany pull me into a tight hug and cried hard on my chest.

"We love their Soo, it just we thought doing the right thing will make our life better." Tiffany mutter while crying. I softly push her away from me but another pair of hands wrap in my waist backhugging me, I let out a defeating sigh as I let them hug me.

"Soo, they day they left us feels like hell. How can they leave without even saying goodbye? Are we really nothing to them?" Jessica cried hard, I irratingly press my temples. "You make them do that. Why are you here?" Tiffany and Jessica release me from their tight hug and face me, I can see how serious they are. I was patiently waiting for their respond.

"We want them back." They said in unison.

"Excuse me?" I was totally lost in their words.

"We said we want them back. We flew a thousand miles Soo just to get them back, please we beg you can you help us?"  I shook my head. "Is this a dream?" I mentally ask myself. Then my eyes widen and I step back when this two b**thes kneeled and beg me to help them.

"What are you doing? Stand up.." I pull them up and guided them in the couch. I was walking back and forth thinking what to do.

"Why now? Why?" I stood infront of them.

"I know we are stupid before Soo but as I said earlier, our life went upside down when they left. And for you to know we broke up with our boyfriends. Soo please give us second chance." Jessica pleaded, her voice tremble. Tiffany nodd her head weakly with a pleading eyes.

"No, I'm sorry. I won't let you guys hurt my best friends again. I wont, definitely I wont." I sternly stated just then the telephone rang. I went to the table near the couch and answer the phone.

End of Pov...

_____________

Jessica Pov........

"No, I'm sorry. I won't let you guys hurt my best friends again. I won't, definitely I won't." Sooyoung stated, I wanted to kneeled in front of her again but the phone rang then I saw Sooyoung walking towards the table where the phone was.

"Hello"

"Hey, really?" Sooyoung glance at us then I heard her sigh. I tap her shoulder and she face me frowning.

"Please.." I whisper and kneeled infront of her. I was really desperate now, for this whole year without Yuri my life is hell. I really regret what I did before. I turn my head in my side when I heard a soft sobs, I saw my best friend kneeling as well. "I guess we feel the same, well after all we flew here just to get our lovers back." I thought. Sooyoung gesture us to stand up, we obeyed and stood up and wipe our tears.

"Please go home now, I'm not feeling well.." I heard Sooyoung mumble, I look at her. "Is that Yuri or Taeyeon?" I mentally ask. Then she hang up and face us again.

"Promise me one thing.." Sooyoung sat infront of us, eyeing us sternly.

"Everything Soo." I immediately responded while Tiffany just nodd her head.

"Don't you dare hurt them again and you should follow my plan. If I can sense that they are ok now and able to move on, I can't do anything but to support them." I don't know how to respond so I just weakly nodded my head. "What if she already forget me? What if she already move on? What will I do?" lots of questions running in my mind then my tears fall again.

"Jessie, I can't live without Taeyeon.." Tiffany softly muttered and cried hard.

"Me too Tiff.." I pull her into a hug and we cried in each other's shoulder.

"Well you stop that drama? How did you guys know we're here?" Sooyoung ask, I look at Tiffany and then back to Sooyoung.

"We also beg auntie (Yuri's mom) and ask her help." Tiffany responded, I saw Sooyoung shooking her head.

"They are coming home, better hide yourself and follow my plan no matter what ok?" I hesitantly nodd my head but I guess we don't have a choice now. Atleast she will help us, after all we've done.

"Can we trust her?" Tiffany whisper.

"I don't know but we don't have a choice Tiff. We must trust her." Tiffany nodd her head. Sooyoung guided us in a closet and slightly open the door so we can peck. After a few minutes pass, the door swang open then the love of my life appear. I wanted to run and hug her tight, I really miss her but I must endure it or else Sooyoung will not help us. I look at my best friend, she's crying silently eyeing Taeyeon. I hug her tight and whisper, "We will get them back Tiff.." I said, I wanted to be positive this time or else I might end up in a mental hospital now.

"What happen?" I heard her very soothing voice, how I miss her voice. I saw Sooyoung fake a cough and sat lazily in the couch.

"Are you ok?" Taeyeon ask worriedly. I realize they look much better than before, especially my Seobang.

"Yeah, just a flu maybe." Sooyoung fake a cough again.

"Soo, I have something to tell you.." Taeyeon excitedly muttered and stand up facing Sooyoung and my Seobang. Yuri throw a pillow to Taeyeon, while Taeyeon was giggling.

"What happen?" Sooyoung curiously ask. My heart beats rapidly, "Please, please be single.." I murmur.

"Shut up midget, what about you and Veronica huh?" My Seobang stand up and keep on throwing something to Taeyeon, I worriedly look at my best friend. Tiffany was crying hard, covering not wanting to make a sound.

"Yah, she's just a friend." Taeyeon retorted, I saw Tiffany wipe her tears and smile weakly.

"Anyway Soo, Chloe invited Yul in a movie marathon. I was there beside Yuri but Chloe only invited Yuri. How was that huh?" My heart ache and a tears again fall in my cheeks.

"I know it..." Sooyoung shouted, I saw Yuri smack Sooyoung's head.

"She's just a friend idiots. And maybe she didn't see you earlier..haha" Yuri mockingly muttered and laugh hard, Sooyoung laugh along and glance at us.

"Shut up dark woman, but seriously Yul she's hot." Taeyeon ertly wink at my Seobang. "My God Taeyeon.." I shouted in my mind.

"So as Veronica. You know what Soo, I always caught them being lovey dovey in the station.." Taeyeon throw the pillows that Yuri throw earlier.

"We are not..." Taeyeon answer back.

"Guys stop it, why are acting like it's wrong to be close with other people? You are both single." Sooyoung uses as a matter of fact tone. "Great, she's really helping us." Tiffany whisper and hang her head low, I tap her shoulder and force a smile. I myself is worried but I wanted to trust Sooyoung.

"I want to enjoy my life Soo and I don't think I'm ready to commit again, I don't want to get hurt." I heard my Seobang responded, I feel guilty coz you can feel pain and hurt in her voice.

"Soo, no need to rush. We will get there." Taeyeon sat again in the couch. Sooyoung pull her two best friends and hug them.

"Guys, I have something to tell you." I smile unconsciously thinking Sooyoung will tell them about us.

"Jessica and Tiffany...............

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

is getting married.." My mind is still processing Sooyoung words, Tiffany was about to go out in the closet but I manage to stop her. I was doing the breathing exercise to relax.

End of Pov.

____________

"Yul, Tae.." Sooyoung shook the duo's shoulder.

"Yeah, I am happy for them. Jessica's happiness is all I wanted." Yuri voice crack and lean her head in Sooyoung's shoulder.

"Yul is right, as for me seeing Tiffany smile and happy is all that matters for me. I'll support her as long as she's happy." Taeyeon softly mumble.

"Ok..go to your rooms now. I have a suprise for you guys." Sooyoung stand up, pull her best friends and push the duo in their rooms.

"What is it Soo?" Yuri ask but Sooyoung ignore the tan girl and push her to her room.

Sooyoung walk to the closet and slowly open the door. She saw the two girls hugging their knees while covering their mouths crying hard.

"Ok, here's your chance. If you blow this chance then I can't do anything at all." Jessica and Tiffany hug Sooyoung tight and thank the latter.

"GO.." Sooyoung push the two girls in Taeyeon and Yuri's room.

 

 

Tiffany's Pov...

I was really thankful to Sooyoung and somehow feel a guilty coz I doubted her words. I sincerely smile at Sooyoung before turning the door knob.

"Soo?" I heard the voice that I miss so much. I saw her backfacing me, she's looking at her window.

"Soo.." She repeat calling out but still looking outside.

"Tae tae.." I softly mumble but I make sure it is audible. Taeyeon immediately turn around, I can't hold myself anymore as I run and hug her tight.

"Why did you leave me? Why?" I cried my heart out and tighten my hug. She gently took my hands off her and push me.

"Tiffany? What are you doing here?" She ask and her face is really shock seeing me.

"I'm here for you. I..I want you back Tae tae.." I caress her face while tears keep on falling in my cheeks.

"I.. I thought you are getting married. Why are you here? Where is you boyfriend, oohh I mean your husband to be?" Taeyeon turn around and walk near the window, I back hug her and cry in her back.

"Marry me then." I bluntly stated, she turn around and face me.

"Marry me Tae tae, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I broke up with  Nichkun when you left. My life is meaningless with you Tae tae." I honestly blurted, I hug her and mumble, "I love you so much Tae tae, I'm sorry for being so stupid. I'm sorry.." Taeyeon push me again and gently guided me in her bed to sit.

"Tiffany, listen carefully--" I cut her, afraid what will she say. "I would rather die than living without you Tae tae. Please give me a chance..please.." I beg facing her, she sigh.

"I'm not sure Tiffany, you hurt me so much. Honestly, till now my heart is still aching and broken. How can I give you a chance when I'm still broken?" I shook my head and cup her beautiful face.

"Let me heal your heart since I cause it. I---" She cut me and pull my hands away from her face.

"It's very easy to say Tiffany." She smile bitterly. I cup her face again, I don't care if she will pull my hands off again. "Just let me try Tae tae, give me a chance and I will do everything. I know you don't trust me anymore but please I'm begging you, give me chance. I really love you Tae tae." I heard her sigh and look at me tiredly.

"Why now?" she softly mumble.

"We are looking for you guys, luckily Yoona told us everything after we beg her to death. We call Yuri's mom and again beg her to help us. That's why we are here now. Please Tae tae, give me chance coz I really can't live without you.pls..."

"Wait, we?" she ask, I nodded my head.

"Jessica is in Yuri's room now." She shook her head and stand up.

"Tae tae, where are you going?" she look at me blankly.

"You don't know what we've been through Tiffany. We hardly able to stand up before and now you guys are here again, we...(sobs) we can't afford to (sobs) get hurt again Tiffany. We can't." Tears fall on her cheeks, I run to her and hug her tight.

"Tae tae, I'm sorry, i'm very sorry. I will never hurt you again Tae tae, I will never. You might not believe this but you are my life Tae tae, without you I would rather die. I would rather die Tae tae.." I muttered while crying, she hug me back. I cried harder not because I'm sad but because of happiness.

"I love you so much Tae tae, pls give me chance. I will prove to you how much I love you and that stupid Tiffany Hwang before is already dead. Please give me a chance." She wipe my tears away and hug me tight. I can't contain my happiness, I cup her face and crash her lips. She didn't respond but she didn't push me anyway so I didn't mind. I lean my forehead against her own.

"Tae tae, I'm not asking you to be mine again in this moment but I will surely work to get you back and be mine again." I sternly look at her eyes and lovingly caress her face. She smile weakly, I was really happy so I hug her tight and thank her nonstop.

"i won't waste this chance Tae tae..Thank you so much." She nodd her head and laid down.

"I'm tired Tiffany, I'll sleep now.." she yawn and close her eyes, I smile widely and laid beside her hugging her tight not wanting to let her go.

"Sleep now Tae tae, I'll be here. I love you so much.." I whisper and kiss her crown, she didn't respond but it's ok. Later on I heard her snore, I snuggle closer to her. "You will be mine again Tae tae. You are mine.." I mumble while her hair softly. Then my eyes became heavy and just a few minutes pass I fall asleep hugging her tight..

End Pov.

________________________

Guys I'm so sorry if I update just now, I just came from work. I was really busy coz of my work, huhu.. It's already 11 pm here and I need to wake up early in morning again, what a life but it's ok. If there is an error in this chapter, pls understand coz honestly  my eyes are half close writing and thinking what to write,,hehe.. Anyway hope you guys like it, I decided to punish JETI first. I might update tomorrow. So enjoy..mwwahhh..god bless..