Chaerin.

Faire Taire

 

Tell me, what’s the definition of normal?

The world’s colder than ice, where only people who can change fit in. There are the lucky ones, adapting, changing- until they don’t know themselves. The others either remain stuck in limbo, being in the middle of everything- lackeys that just go with the majority. And the last, are those that don’t change in time- that can’t change- for whatever reason they give. They are transparent- they don’t ing exist.

This is the world, no, this is MY world. No-one dares to break out of the circle- because this IS the way, never unchallenged.  This is Korea as I know it- and it matters not if the rest of the world, or even the rest of Korea is full of the other wild colours I crave, for it does not save me at all. It tortures me, instead, because it is something I will never be able to touch. No matter how beautiful, how shiny something is, if not polished, will slowly become as dull as its surroundings.


 

Will you let someone save you?

The amount of things that I did because I wanted to do so can be counted in less than a hand. My parents, my teachers all expect to see this perfect version of me. I have to, not I want to. No matter what- all for the perfect future they have crafted for me, and not for the future I want for myself. Like a rubber band, being pulled and stretched in so many directions, maybe someday I’d snap, just like that.

You don’t need to save me; I have already given up on myself.  


 

What if someone is willing to pull you up?

I confess that the first thing I saw of him was his tattoo. All over his fingers, spelling out the word alive- and at that moment when I caught his eye- I was so sure that there were more over his body. His blonde hair was a splash of colour I haven’t seen for so long- and his bright popping shoes so foreign- so weird. He had so many metal necklaces- so many large rings- he looked so rugged. He didn’t belong in this world, and yet he knew exactly what he was.

I’d confess that he was certainly handsome, like a bad boy cross with a pretty one. I’d confess my heart leaped at the sight of him, even though I pitied him for being delegated to this place of drabness, even though I hated him for taunting me with colours beyond my reach.

The last thing I expected him to be was a ing councilor- a stupid councilor whose’s job is to counsel people to follow the rules more than they already do.

Because I thought he was different, and yet he wasn’t.


Was he?

 

a/n: 

First of all, this is only ONE of the possiblities of the stories. This is going to be one of the many many others (hopefully) Not very suspenseful is it.. T^T Mianhe. This chapter will probably be taken down very soon.  :) Comment and Subscribe~