VIII

I am not Alone.

 

 

Seungri's POV

 

" What the hell is this hyongbae? Ohmygod. Did you do this last night? Omg Hyongbae i am so proud of you. " 

 

Just right then, Hyung-nim hand came flying right behind my head. Aigoo. Poor maknae got hit in the head. So wasn't this Seungri Dating Lesson 101 successful.

 

" Dong Youngbae! Is this a miracle again or should I say you did it accidentally? or purposely? " Seunghyun hyung asked.

 

" Do I really have to explain everything? " Why is hyongbae getting scarier these days. 

 

"No. Save it for the press conference which is 2 days from now. Also, I need you to meet Teddy at his studio today. " 

 

We bowed down as hyung-nim left the dorm. I wanted to know more! Did my dating lesson really succeeded? Hahaha! Hyongbae must be really lucky to have a maknae like me. 

 

" Hyong! Hyong! How did you guys do these? Can maknae know? Please hyong! " I begged him as I followed him round the dorm till he finally slammed the shower door in my face. Hul~ Hyong must still be in denial. Maybe he's pretending that he is unhappy. But he must be really happy inside! Good job Lee Seunghyun! You're the best Maknae BIGBANG's got! 

 

 

Jiyong's POV 

 

 

Me and Teddy hyung have been in the studio for hours now. Maybe the whole day and the rest of the boys are just hanging out in the dorm. I heard Youngbae hasn't been home for the whole night. I'm exhausted. Not physically but also mentally. We've been working hard recording my new song. I've not gotten rest for the whole day. Hyung is out buying coffee for both of us and here I am worrying about Youngbae and everything. Why was he that stupid to land himself in such a big problem. Look at the pain and burden he's giving everyone. And why isn't he home from last night. That maknae must have done something. I think my brain is about to explode from thinking too much. Or maybe more of like using it too much. It's getting fried soon.

 

" Woah. Seems like Youngbae isn't the old Bae anymore. " Teddy hyung said as he tossed the newspaper to me as he laid the coffee down onto the table.

 

" BIGBANG'S MAIN VOCALIST DATING LONDON'S FASHION QUEEN, LEE CHAERIN IN PUBLIC? "

 

" Is this really youngbae? Is it really him? What the ? " 

 

" I guess it's really him. " 

 

" What does he- " 

 

" Yo Teddy hyung! " Speaking of the devil. He walked in and gave a hug to hyung. He is obviously avoiding eye contact with me. And he didn't even bother talking to me. Great.

 

" What are you doing here bro? " Hyung questioned him and I'm just sitting here just looking at them.

 

" Hyung-nim said to talk to you regarding our new song. " 

 

" Oh yeah! You reminded me. But you need to talk to me about your new girl first. " Teddy hyung said with a smirk on his face. 


" Oh. How did you know hyung? " 

 

As if Teddy hyung let these things slip his hand. Does he have to act as if he is that shocked? 

 

" F-cking newspaper of course " I scoffed. 

 

" He- Excuse me for awhile. Let me just answer this. " Hyung said as he walked out of the studio. I knew hyung is gonna ask what happened between us. I must be really unlucky to be trapped here with him.  

 

We're just both sitting here in awkward silent as if we were strangers. Even strangers wouldn't feel this awkwardness in the air. Youngbae is just sitting there using his phone. And what am I suppose to do?

 

" What exactly are you planning HYUNG? " I just had to exaggerate on the last word. 

 

Youngbae just looked at me and went back to being engrossed in his phone. At least i'm here trying to talk and open up a conversation. 

 

" What the f-ck is this? " I exclaimed as I tossed the newspaper over to the sofa he was sitting on. 

 

" Mind your own business kwon. " What? Kwon? Did he just call me that? He didn't even bother looking up. 

 

" And this group is my f-cking business. And in case you forgot, you are part of the group youngbae hyung. " 

 

" Don't act like you're someone with authority against me. I'm just doing what hyung-nim told me to do. " 

 

" In case you forgot, I'M YOUR LEADER. SO I ADVISE YOU TO LISTEN TO ME SINCE I KNOW BETTER! " My words filled the whole studio. 

 

" REALLY? YOU DO KNOW BETTER? AND THAT'S WHY I END UP LIKE THIS. " 

 

" YOUNGBAE, IT HAS BEEN 2 F-CKING YEARS FOR GOD SAKE. " 

 

" DO YOU KNOW HOW F-CKED UP I'VE BEEN IN THESE 2 YEARS? HUH? I DIDN'T SAY A SINGLE THING. NO ONE LISTENED. I AGREED TO EVERYTHING. SO NOW CAN YOU PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE TO DO MY OWN CRAP BUSINESS "

 

" You will just hurt her. The girl. You will just end up hurting her. "

 

" YOU KNOW WHAT? I DON'T CARE. NO ONE CARED BEFORE IF I'D BE HURT OR ANYTHING. BECAUSE ALL YOU GUYS WANTED TO DO WAS SAVE THE GROUP. AND HERE I AM TRYING TO SAVE THE GROUP AND YOU'RE ADDING FEELINGS INTO IT? " 

 

" You've changed alot. You weren't like this last time. You've changed. "

 

" Everyone changes jiyong. Even you. " 

 

" BUT I AM TRYING TO SAVE EVERYONE. IM JUST- " I tried continueing but I was soon cut off

 

" AND I'M THE F-CKING SELFISH HYUNG AGAIN. OH GREAT. YOU ARE THE HERO JIYONG. I AM THE CULPRIT. I'M THE EVIL ONE. I AM THE ONE WHO ALWAYS CAUSED THE GROUP TO SUFFER. AND NOW THERE'S THIS MESS THAT WE'RE IN. I'M FINE. I'M OKAY. BLAME ME FOR EVERYTHING. ALL THESE YEARS. " 

 

" CUT THE HELL OUT YOUNGBAE " 

 

" YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO. I HAVE MY OWN LIFE JIYONG. NOT JUST BIGBANG. NOT JUST YOU. "

 

" STOP THIS RIGHT NOW YOUNGBAE. " 

 

Right then something came over me. I just punched him in the face. He should learn how to just shut up and listen. I know he is my bestfriend. But I can't see him like this anymore. I stood there looking at him with his now bleeding lips.

 

Just when he tried punching me back, Teddy hyung came in. 

 

" WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH THE BOTH OF YOU??? " 

 

Youngbae just sarcastically laughed. How can he even laugh like that at such a time like this?

 

" He is just waking up the sane me " he said with a smirk and walked right out of the studio. 

 

 

Seunghyun's POV

 

Here we go again. The ahjumma and her bestfriend sitting here infront of me and maknae pestering us because of the news they saw in the newspaper. It's not like I can do anything about it. Can't they just read it and ask youngbae themselves? What am I suppose to do? Call the journalist who wrote this? As if they're gonna listen to me now that they're making big bucks with such big news spreading around. 

 

That ahjumma is squealling non stop. I've heard her rant the whole night yesterday. As if it wasn't enough I'm now going through another torture of hell. Her bestfriend and her make a really good match, both of the same kind. At least her bestfriend isn't squealling her head out but she's ranting. God help me. Save me from the life of two noisy ahjumma's. I can't do much since i promised maknae on this. The things we do for the things we love. My Bearbricks. 

 

Right then, Youngbae walked in. Finally he is here!

 

" Yah! Youngbae, get this two girls out of the dorm especially that ahjumma. I've been with her the whole night with her talking non stop. I think my ears are about to explode. Please stop this. " There goes that ahjumma looking at me with some glare. Is she hoping dagger will shoot out of her eyes? I could only smirk inwardly.

 

" Yah! What is this in the news? What- " The blonde screamed but she stopped all of a sudden.

 

There youngbae just dragged Chaerin out of the door with him. Again. Now I'm with this ahjumma and maknae. Oh god. Save me. I pray to lord. 

 

 

CL's POV

 

Once again, I am being dragged by this idiot. Great. Why does this idiot always drag me. Am I his puppy? Who does he think he is. Pfft. We've reached some kind of cafe where he finally sat me down and sat across me.

 

" Why did you bring me here? And What happened to you and your lips? As far as I remembered, the time I punched you, it was already healed. " I had this urge in me to touch it and help him. 

 

" Don't mind my lips. We need to prepare for the press conference hyung-nim is going to hold tomorrow. "

 

" That's what TOP was telling me earlier. But what are we going to do? And what about those horrific photos that are being spread around? How did they know about me? About who I exactly am? " I could feel myself panicking. I feel so exposed. Never was I this open.

 

" You see,  paparazzi's have this smart way of stalking people. They dig up information. And I mean dig as in dig really deep. So here we are. We need to get to know each other before we end up being stunned tomorrow. " 

 

" I'm not gonna say anything until I see that lips of yours alright. Don't say no or else I'll make sure you'll regret you said it. " I couldn't take my eyes off his lips. 

 

I saw by the corner of my eye he was about to say something but I just continued calling for one of the staff for a first aid kit. I know it is weird asking for such a thing. But I prayed that they would at least have it here. 

 

" What are you going to do? " he asked. 

 

" Fix that bleeding lips of yours. duh. " 

 

Of course I'm gonna fix that lips of his. If not why would i ask for a first aid kit? Tend to myself? Of course not right? Such an idiot! As I bend forward to tend to his lips, I saw him staring at me. My heart beat became faster. His stare was piercing right through my eyes. What is this. This feeling is coming over me again. Why am I feeling like this again. Oh god. Help me. While I was mending to his lips, his hand accidentally touched mine because he flinched since I was putting pressure on his bruised lips without realizing. He continued staring. Oh my god. Why am I thinking like this? I can't take it any longer. 

 

" Go fix your own lips " I said as I immediately sat back down. I saw him smiling at at the corner of my eye. I couldn't help but blush at the thought of him staring at me. 

 

" So.. Why do we  need to get to know each other? " I decided to break the awkward silence we were having. 

 

" Since tomorrow, the press conference will be filled with reporters, We're gonna end up with non-stop piling load of questions about our relationship. More about us. " 

 

" Okay.. So how are we gonna start? " 

 

" You'll start by asking me questions. And i'll answer them and vice versa. Then we'll create some story about how we met and stuff. " 

 

" Tell me basic stuff about yourself. Since i'm not your fangirl, I don't know much about you. " 

 

Questions. What am I suppose to ask? I don't even know what to ask. If only Bom was here. She would surely want to ask him alot of questions. It took me awhile to ponder about it. 

 

" How many girls have you dated before? " 

 

" One. " 

 

" Huh? Bom said you haven't dated anyone before! " 

 

" And here you go saying you're not a fangirl? " he chuckled. 

 

" I've dated once. " I looked at him curiously. I don't know why but there's this part of me wanting to know more about him and his social life. " and that girl is you. " Right there, my heart dropped. With his normal voice, he talked as if it sounded all right. I'm here getting a shock of my life. 

 

" What? Don't you have any more questions for me? " he said which snapped me out of my thoughts. I should stop day dreaming so openly. I'll end up getting caught off-guard all the time. 

 

" Why are you always so emotional ? " 

 

" You don't need to care about it. " 

 

 

 

 

" Now my turn. " 

 

" Why do bird's fly? " He asked. 

 

" What?! What kind of question is that. " 

 

" It is my turn to ask and you're suppose to give me an answer " Now how am I suppose to answer this question. As if I knew the answer. 

 

" Bird's fly because God made them that way. " What a redundant question. I saw him laugh loudly at my answer.

 

" What?! I answered my question. Stop laughing will you " I scolded as I hit him in the chest. 

 

" Its because you're taking this thing so seriously " he said as he continued laughing. Pfft. What an idiot.

 

" Because I want this thing to end you idiot " 

 

" Okay okay fine. " he continued giggling to himself. 

 

" So, have you ever had a boyfriend before? Or have you dated anyone before? " 

 

That question made me blush on the thought. 

" You don't need to bother about that. " 

 

" Fine. I'll take that as a no. So this is how our story will go during tomorrow's press conference. " 

 

 

Author's POV

 

The press conference came faster than it seemed. Chaerin was worried because she has never experience this type of thing before. She couldn't decide what to wear which caused her bestfriend to scream at her because they were already running late. Youngbae was waiting for her outside of their dorm for almost an hour just waiting for her to dress up since she couldn't decide. 

 

He couldn't take waiting for so long, he just walked into her room. 

 

" You look beautiful. You don't have to dress up anymore. " he said as he leaned agaisnt the doorframe. 

 

She blushed at the thought. He held her hand and led her downstairs to the car. 

 

The rest of the members and Bom were already there when the couple finally arrived. The amount of reporters, videoman and camera flashing around, they finally manage to reach the stage safely hand in hand. Chaerin felt nervous. She couldn't stop fidgeting around. Youngbae then held her hand tighter hoping to make her calm down. 

 

" Don't be nervous. You'll get used to it after awhile. Just smile. I'm here for you. I'll handle those for you. " he whispered to her. 

 

" The press conference will begin. We'll answer questions one by one. " The emcee announced. As soon as he stopped talking, loads of questions started flooding them. 

 

" How did you guys meet? "

 

" During one of our Extraodinary 20's photoshoot in London, Chaerin here was one of our stylist noona friend. She came by the photoshoot to help us with it. Since then, I've gotten to know her and we've started dating. " 

 

" Why did she punched you at the airport when you tried to ... somehow have intimate moments with her? " another reporter asked. That question made her flinch. She somehow felt guilty that she did it at the airport. It almost slipped off her mind. 

 

" I would like to surprise her at that point of time. She didn't know that I was there at the airport too. During that time, we were actually having a conflict on whether we should tell the public if we were dating or not. " 

 

" But you are the first BIGBANG member who admitted openly that you're dating someone? " 

 

" Yes I am. I would like to tell everyone that I really do love her. And it would be easier for both of us since we do not have to hide from the public anymore. I hope everyone would understand that she is now with me and that I would like you guys to respect her. " 

 

" Since she is officially you're girlfriend now publicly, is it possible that you two share a kiss infront of us? "  

 

 

 


 

 

A/N Hello readers! I hope you enjoyed my chapter update! :DD I spent the whole day listening to a playlist of BIGBANG songs and I was spazzing over it though. HAHA ! please help rate, comment and subscribe !! Thank you baby rhev~ (^_^) /