Voice of heart

Voice of heart

The grey sky was looking at me like a threat, and i was without my umbrella.

-Do you want a ride? I'm with the car, we can go to drink something..- my co-worker asked me again.

I shaked head -I have still something to do here, i'm sorry-

People knew me as the coldest person in the college, i was like ice, and what did you wait from someone who graduated in math in only two years? I was a genius who worked in a school of genius.

I didn't love party, i didn't like to be with people, and people didn't like me much, because of my intellect, good looking face, and my glacial behave.

After some hours i turned off the light, ready to go to my dry apartment, on the last floor of the highest skyscraper of Seoul.

A melody lure me and, like a moth attracted by the light, i followed the music, arriving in the music room.

The light was off, but the door was half open, so i slipped in, silently.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOcryGEw1NY

While i tried to adjust my eyes at the dark room, i was carried away by the tenderly piano's notes, who grew in intensity and speed, like dry leaves blowed by the wind.

I sat down, with closed eyes and i felt on the lips a biscuit taste, from the past.

I found myself sitting on a stool, in my old home's kitchen, i still remembered the little curtain with lemon stamp, turned yellow, and their lazy fluttering in the wind.

Radio crackled, but i didn't hear it, i was charmed by my mother's heel noise on the floor. She weared a dress with a red and blue flower motif, hairs tied in a chignon. She was cooking biscuits with cinnamon, and their smell was everywhere.
The music ended, so my memory. The flavour of biscuit vanished from my tongue, letting only a bitter cigarette's aftertaste. I opened eyes, ready to look to the pianist, but he, without notice me, started to play again, a new melody.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrBGpEBGLyU

A slowly and melancholy piece echoed in the air, and i flied away..

I was at school, my friends were playing soccer match, but i prefered to read a book. A kid, with a feminine face came to sit near me, the same book in his hands.

Our eyes met and he blushed. Our hands brushed.

Again the music changed and my souvenir broken in thousandt pieces.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKe6ZbEBhr8

My father yelled at me, my father talked with me, my father..I neglected him. He who learned me to ride a bike, his face youth and bright.

The father who gave me the first book, the man with who i fighted for every little nothing, our mind so much differents. The one who wanted to make me live his life, what he couldn't do and have, he who inflamed for every my little winner, he who hitted me when i started to smoke. The father to which i said my hate, who said me his repugnance when i confessed my homouality.

The lamp lighted relics of the man i loved, motionless on the bed, his eyes sealed forever.

I was crying hard, why i went in the room?

-Why are you crying?- a sweet voice made me jump. The pianist was in front of me, with half closed eyes.

-Your music- i answered -You melt my heart-

A bright smile lighted his face.Un sorriso splendente aveva illuminato il suo volto.

-Who are you?- i questioned, charmed by him, at my eyes he looked like a celestial creature, the only one who made me feel emotions.

-Professor, i'm Kim Sunggyu, third years.
A student. Where he was hiding himseld until now?

I grabbed his hand, caressing his magic fingers. -Play again Sunggyu- i whispered, kissing his palm.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mikudzy6Ddo

My heart was beating like a drum, i never felt myself so near to someone.

And he played his sweet music, we were suddenly in a wood, during our first date. Sunggyu ran carefree, for the happiness his heart couldn't take.

And me.. I looked to the most beautiful gift the life gave to me.
 

-------------------------------

I wrote it in 30 minutes, I wanted to stop for once with angst and dark, horror theme.. I wanted to try to write fluff, love and sweet things.. But in the end, i became melancholy and i wrote this..

But i think this is one of the best things i wrote XD