3.

Back and Betrayed

If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don't, they never were. ~Khalil Gibran

 

 

 

 

~Woonmyung's POV~

"So two groups debutted, huh?" asked the interviewer.

"Yes. You can look them as sibling groups. I purposely formed the boy band with the same number of members as 9ine," I explained.

"And both groups had successful debuts!" complimented the interviewer.

"Luck was definiately by my side," I answered.

"First, the youngest and most successful solo artist 3-4 years ago. Now the youngest and most successful producer. Amazing. But enough with your minions. Are you planning to comeback soon?" asked the interviewer.

"Yes! I am actually working on the album right now. I'll be dropping my album in a month or so," I answered with a smile.

"Everyone in the world will definiately be anticipating on that! Can you give us a little hint? Will we be seeing a more mature Woonmyung?" asked the interviewer curiously.

"I think I'll keep this a big surprise!" I said with a wink. We both laughed.

"Now on a more serious note...do you have a boyfriend?" smirked the interviewer.

I was startled for a second and a delight feeling washed my whole body at the thought of Sehun oppa.

"No! I don't have a boyfriend," I replied.

"Aww, really? How come a beautiful girl like you not have a boyfriend?" teased the interviewer.

"I've been swamped by the workload from 9ine and now recently with No Limit," I replied.

"I understand. But who's your ideal type?" the interviewer continued.

"He definitely has to be tall and good looking with a great personality," I answered him. At least answering will keep the interviewer from asking me about my personal love life. 

The interview continued as I dished out about my professional life. After the interview, I hurried to the car and my manager oppa hurried back to the agency. We would barely make it on time to EXO oppas' farewell party even if we sped back. The entrance of the agency was bustled with fangirls who were desperately waiting for a little glance of the party. That was a good sign; the party wasn't over yet. I quickly ran inside as the fangirls were screaming "UNNI! UNNI! PLEASE SIGN! UNNI!" The front desk ladies laughed at me at the sight of this.

"My, your popularity is still strong," joked one of the younger lady.

"Of course! I'm Woonmyung!" I jokingly boasted. We all laughed. "Is the party over?"

"No! Everyone was actually waiting for you. Sehun, Kai, and D.O. insisted that you had to be there," informed the lady.

"YES!" I shouted as I ran upstairs screaming "THANKS!"

As I got closer and closer to the practice room, the smell of delicious food started to taunt my hungry stomach.

"I'M HERE!" I sang as I opened the door. Everyone had drinks in their hands but the food was untouched. The food must have arrived not too long ago, as I could feel the warmth of the food. 

"Party time!" cried Tao oppa as everyone dived into the food. 

Everyone was present at the party: TVXQ, Super Junior, SNSD, SHINee, f(x), EXO, and the new additions of the family, 9ine and No Limit. All the managers and staff were present. Some of the trainees were there too. They were like a flock of sheep, sticking with each other and looking nervous. The members of 9ine and No Limit were in a corner by themselves too; it was their first company party since their debut. I smiled at how cute they looked and headed over there.

"Did you all practice well?" I asked.

"Sunbae-nim!" they cried in unison as they all bowed.

"You guys deserve this party too. The amount of effort and sweat you guys put into your debut is amazing!" I complimented.

"Practicing is a must to, sunbae!" answered Kayte.

"And this is why you're the leader!" I chuckled as I put my arm around her and my other arm around Woo Bin. "Work hard and let's successfully debut in Japan, like your EXO sunbae!"

"YES, SUNBAE-NIM!" chanted the rookies.

"Is the dictator giving you all a pep talk?" I heard a familiar voice. We all turned around and saw Sehun oppa walking towards us. All the rookies bowed in respect.

"Are you not bowing down to your sunbae?" joked Sehun oppa. I stuck my tongue out and walked over to Jin Hoon and Colin as I put my arms around the two. I could see Sehun oppa's eyes twitch with jealousy but quickly disgusing his eyes. He kept giving me signals to stop "flirting" with Jin Hoon and Colin but I playfully ignored him.

The 9ine members shyly asked questions about Japanese and tips about idol life. I was talking to the No Limit members about the importance of monitoring their stages and Super Junior oppas' lessons on reality TV shows.

"Come on, Woonmyung. This is a party, not practice. Give them a break," I heard another familiar voice from behind. It was Suho oppa, coolly standing as he put his arm around me. The rookies once again bowed down to Suho oppa. Sehun oppa looked like he was going to blow. He looks so cute when he's jealous. I laughed.

"My work is NOT joke to me, oppa! Every moment I have with the kids is important!" I joked.

"Kids? You're the same age as them," argued Suho oppa.

"Still kids," I shrugged.

"OK, let's lead them alone," suggested Suho oppa as he guided me back to the center of the party. I grabbed Sehun oppa's wrist as I guided him with me. 

I socialized with everyone, having the time of my life. I haven't had this fun in such a long time. With the sunbaes, hoobaes, and trainees, I had fun and with the staffs, I briefly talked about business-y stuff. From time to time, Sehun oppa and I flirted a little. Low-key enough that nobody will notice. The party soon ended. As everyone was cleaning up the trash, Sehun oppa and I sneaked to an empty practice room. We locked the door and smiled at each other.

"You were having so much fun with No Limit," complained Sehun oppa with jealousy.

"I thought you were going to dump me for the 9ine girls," I joked.

"You know you're the only one for me," he said flirtatiously as he embraced me and giving a peck on head.

"You better not flirt with the Japanese girls," I warned with a pout.

"Japanese girls do have nice bodies," joked Sehun oppa. I kicked him in the leg.

"Don't you dare," I said through my teeth.

"I'm going to be extremely busy that I might not answer as often as I do," warned Sehun oppa.

"It's fine, oppa," I said as he laughed, locking his lips with mine for the last time.

~.~

"So, have you made up your mind yet?" Jae Hyung asked.

"I don't know. This is not right," complaied Jae Eun softly.

"I know your secret. I can expose you and ruin your laugh," argued Jae Hyung.

"Why are you doing this?" whined Jae Eun, a little bit louder.

"Because what I'm doing is right," answered Jae Hyung right away. "And you owe me."

Jae Eun looked down a little, still hesitating to answer.

"I..."

______________________~_____________________________

hola after a (very) long hiatus! :D

i'll most likely update a bit frequently from now on!

i think my bad fan fic writing is going worse D:

but please comment on how i can improve :)

hopefully it'll get better and better~

its definitely going to be more and more dramatic x)

til the next chapter,

:D