Stalker

Cafe DaNi

((school the next day/ Niels POV))

I was in the student council office bright and early and was looking thru the list of tardy students,it was pretty much the same kids. "Those damn kids are never early here but always early to go home." I my teeth and placed my papers down. "Speaking of going home, acouple of students said that they saw some one hanging around the front gate." One of the other kids from the council said. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Maybe waiting for a girl?" The president interupted. "It doesnt matter,if he was looking for someone,if he is there again today he will scare the other students." I noded my head in agreement. The president was a kid in my class, we didnt get along well but watever his name was Minho. Anyways yea i tried avoiding minsoo and joined the student council my grades were high and plus it kept me busy,so why not? And now we have some strange man stalking our grounds i will not have this. "How about a stakeout?" I quickly added in. I could handle it by myself so i headed out the door. "so its settled i'll set up the stake---" I opened the door to the student council office and bumped into minsoo. "I overheard you what stakeout are you talking about?" I pushed past him. "This doesnt concern you." I walked past him and he grabbed my wrist. "Niel maybe we should call the cops." I shrugged him off. "Dont you think i can handle this? anyway what are you still doing here? You should be at home now leave.

((Caps POV))

Niels always pushing me away but that always pushed me to the extreme. 

((bahahaha cap got one line lolols .......back to the story))

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

((niels POV))

"Where the hell is my book." I rummaged thru my dresser and looked around. "Wait it.....it must be at minsoo's house....uhhh that day i left there to complaim." I headed over and took a deep breath. I have no desire to enter his room but what choice do i have? "Minsoo my world history book." I looked around and his friends from the other day was still there. His room was a mess. The only two people i noticed was ljoe and changjo. I headed to his bed and i stopped. There were two girls in his bed cuddled up next to him. What the hell!!! "GET THE HELL UP YOU HORNDOG!!!!! He moved slightly which pissed me off even more for some reason so i grabbed his shirt and shook him. "Wheres is my book that you autographed huh?? give it back!!!" He suddenly slapped my hands away and turned over. "Over there,by the foot of the bed, i was gonna bring it back." I just stood there shocked. What the hell.

I was in school and could not focus at all. Even others started to notice. Chunji and ricky was whispering to me but i couldnt hear them or even focus. "Shameless adulterer." That damn bastard,why doesnt he go out with them. I never would of expected him to turn around with THEM just hours later!! If he liked girls so much why did he even bother with me!!!! I mean i did tell him too but still. Minho spoke and interupted my thoughts. "About the stalker situation some kids are begging for you to start to patrol the gates." I didnt want to stay late today i wanted to go home and see minsoo's face but oh well.

I headed to the front gates and waited to see if the stalker would show. But no luck. "Hey niel,maybe we scare dhim off we should just go home now and dont you have that cafe to work at?" I looked up at one of the members  from the student council, he was right, the stalkers wasnt here or probably coming. I should head to the cafe soon and help my mother out,i havent been there since i joined the student council. She knew i was busy so everything was fine,i should still go and check on her tho. My thoughts were interupted again but by minsoo instead. "Niel what are you doing here still shouldnt you be home?" I just turned my head and ignored him. "I can help and offer extra protection." He grabbed onto my shoulders and i pushed him off. What the hell is he up to. I grabbed his hand and headed to the back of the school. "What the hell,are you trying to pull?? Get the hell outta here!!!" He just stared at me and tried to give me puppy eyes. "Niel since you volunteerd for this let me help you pleeese!!!" Using his looks and pouting this bastard totally mastered the puppy eyes. "But you told n\me to leave it to the cops,why the sudden change in attitude." He sighed. "You cant be this slow,must i spell it out for you? I worry about you?" I just stared. "Why do you worry tho im strong." He shook his head and chuckled alittle. "Are you acting innocent?? Do you think that low of me?? I can help and protect you niel." I looked down, he's so nice to me. "Im sorry minsoo."

((Caps POV))

When he apologized his face looked so cute i couldnt help but my lips. So I reached for his chin and tilted his chin up towards me. "Now i want to push you down under me,just like last time." Niel gritted his teeth which made him look even cuter so i leaned in and kissed him. He was resisting alittle but i could tell he liked it i kissed him tenderly without tounge and then kissed him again just a peck. "Since we're ouride we shouldnt go to far." I said letting him go. "why are you doing this to me? do you like doing it with me that much?" He asked wiping his lips blushing. "Do you have any idea how illegal your expressions should be niel, under all that seriousness is the most being." I caressed his cheek and he slapped my hand away calling me a ert.

((Niels POV)) 

This bastard i swear i give him an inch and he takes a whole mile. "Hey get away from me!" I turned away the stalker must of showed up i was about to walk over when minsoo suddenly grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the back again. He had me pinned aginst the wall and was kissing me. His tounge was so hot it made me weak in the knees. He had me all twisted up inside because i couldnt figure out my own feelings he drives me crazy!! "What the hell are you doing?? get off of me." I pushed him off of me and wiped my mouth. "I cant help it niel when you look aroused you simply push me over the edge." This bastard what the hell is he talking about??? When did i look aroused?

"There you guys are, niel,cap there was a guy at the gate,but he doesnt fit the description of the stalker." I took this oppurtunity to leave but one of the council members stopped me. "Where you expecting someone?" I nodded my head no. "Cuz the guy asked if you were still around,he looked shady so we told him you left already." What the hell the stalker is looking for me?

((Caps POV))

As soon as i heard that the stalker was looking for my niel i felt my fist twitch. So i headed over to one of the council members and wrapped my arm around his neck. "Hey show me where that bastard is show me!!"  We headed to the front gates and looked around for anything. The stalker was obviously long gone but there could of been something he dropped. I headed over and noticed a bead on the ground. It looked odly familiar. I picked it up and stuffed it in my pocket and looked towards the back of the school where i left niel.

((Niels POV))

"Hey show me where that bastard is show me!!" Minsoo said grabbing onto the council members neck gragging him away, leaving me with Jonghwan one of the student council members whom i actually can get a long with unlike minho. "I tried detaining him for questioning but he got away,so minsoo is really joining the man hunt?" My heart skipped a beat,even when someone mentions his name my hearts skips. "He insisted so theres no helping it." I cant keep my head leveled when minsoo's involved. "So is that why you let him have his way with you earlier?" I froze. "Am i right? Niel?"

 

 

is this story confusing anybody??? lol if it is im sorry 

its kinda confusing me lol but anyway hope you like comment and subscribe!! thankyu i lurv you

oh and silent readers lemme hear your feedback as well!!

oh yea and i added some 100% members is here they dont really

have an important role but i just needed the names xD