Neglection

Cafe DaNi

((Niels POV))

Ever since we had Minsoo's been invading my life everywhere my bedroom,school the library everywhere!! It was starting to piss me off. I flipped thru my homework book and saw a drawing, it read "Minsoo,is my number one oppa my only man,the number one person i want to do it with." I immediately shut my book and headed over to minsoo's house that childish bastard. "Yah!!! You bastard, you think this is funny,writing this in my book ehh ehhhhhh????" He was in his room hanging out with some friends acouple of girls ands guys probably from his old school. "How do you like it i draw pretty well dont I?" He said with a smirk. "Its my masterpie--" I grabbed him by his neck. "The number one person i wanna do it with?! He put on a scared face and gulped down his juice. "Cant you take a joke niel?" I gave him that dont--with-me-look and was interupted. "Your that niel he talks about alot?" I blushed and headed back to my house. 

The barrier i had erected between me and minoo has crumpled,and our relationship ended up like this. "Niel were you waiting for me?" Waiting for him as if. I turned over and felt him creak into my bed and suddenly grab for me. "What the hell do you think your doing? get off me and go home!! He smiled and pinned me down. "I might not be as quick as your fist but i am bigger then you." He said pushing me down more and more. This was getting bad,oh no. "TAKE THIS!!!" I kneed him in his crotch.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I joined the student council to occupy my free time i didnt want to see minsoo. Yea thats right i joined the student council anything to avoid seeing him. I had no choice but to act coldly to him,i dont want to let him know my feelings. I was in front of the school in charge of writing down the students who came late i was in a foul mood because of minsoo. It was just the usual people ugh so not in the mood for this either. I wanted this day to end.

I went to the library and tried to study, i didnt wanna go home just yet i knew minsoo would most likely be there. I was reading when minsoo entered and sat down right across from me. I tried not to pay attention but he used his leg to massage mines and when i looked up he smiled. "Aren't you going home soon." I got up and headed for the book shelves and pretended to be busy,he called out to me but i ignored him. I picked out a book and he suddenly clasped onto my hand and pushed the book back into the shelf leaning into me. "stop it." I whispered. "You've been coming home late,but you dont seem like your busy with anything, is there any reason why you dont wanna come home? I looked away. "No particular reason."  i couldnt come up with a better excuse then that? He always manages to strip me of my reason. "Is it because of me? since i almost practically live next door?" I simply just do not know how to handle him. He suddenly gripped onto my shoulders. "Lets head home." I didnt speak i kinda just froze. "So we can--" He leaned in and my ear. i shuddered. "Hey,stop it." He didnt stop tho he just placed his hand against my chest. I quickly elbowed him. "I said i'll go home with you,not do THAT with you." He let go, that was close. Day after day my resolve against minsoo weakens.

We headed out of school he was ahead of me talking."Man you havent been letting me touch you lately." I quickly replied "watch what you say outside." He gave an even quicker reply. "Thats because you've been neglecting me."  I turned my head, "your gang many of them are girls,why dont you go out with them." He was quiet for a moment and then spoke. "hmm yeah, i guess thats that then." He simply agreed do easily,that bastard. "Good now hurry and leave me alone." I began walking away. "Niel is that what you really want?" I turned my head towads him and spoke. "YOU,ever since we met you have been my nemesis!! He stared at me dumbfounded and i began walking home. "Nemisis he says,heh doesnt he realize he's digging his own grave. well watever. Oi niel!! wait for me."

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>well heres my update tbh i forgot how long its been since i updated 

im sorry my subscribers i love you!!!

comment and subscribe muahhhz ~<33333

oh and i'll add another chapter to because i havent in a while :)