Chapter 10

I Still Remember You

-Song: SPICA's That Night-

Sohyun played around with her fingers as she thought back to the moment ther eyes met. She wanted to turn back time so she could have not walked away. Her pride got in the way. She dumped him so she couldn't and wouldn't act weak infront of him. 

Yes, blame it on your pride.

She missed him too much. She bit her lip as she thought back to another moment.

"What does he see in this useless " a girl said as she pulled on Sohyun's hair.

She was getting bullied because Byunghun was he boyfriend. 

She didn't want to seem week so she held back her tears. She breathed in before eldowing the girl. The girl fell on the floor.

"What he sees in me is none of your business" Sohyun said coldly before walking off.

This wasn't the first and Byunghun knew what was happening but Sohyun said she could take care of herself and she had her friends to back her up.

Byunghun had tried his best to protect her but he couldn't stop it. Insted, one day he took her for a walk but the Han river.

"Let's break up" he had said suddenly.

Sohyun bit her lip.

"Sure" she said before walking off.

"Yah! Pabo!" Chunji and the other guys suddenly poped out of nowhere.

Chunji hit him on the head hard.

"Go get her back you idiot!" Niel said as he pointed towards the direction Sohyun had walked off.

"What are you saying?" Byunghun said as he rubbed his head.

"You think you are protectiong he but you really aren't" Chunji said.

"Go! Go! Go!" Ricky said as he pushed Byunghun.

He shook his head and ran after her.

He had followed her to the roof top of her apartment building to find her sadly staring at the stars.

"Sohyun?" he called her softly.

She quickly blinked back the tears and stood up while looking at him.

"I'm sorry" he said.

"Pabo" she walked towards him.

"I'll protect you...I swear to God...I will" he said.

"Pabo" she repeated.

He pulled her in for a hug and kissed her forehead.

Sohyun felt her tears sliding down her face.

She had unkonwingly reached the rooftop of her apartment building. She still lived in that one because it was where Byunghun had said he loved her.

On that same roof top.

She still had the prescious memories. The ones that were the most important. Their first meeting, their first kiss, the first time he held her hand, their first date. It was still there. 

She wanted to let it go but she couldn't. Her heart wouldn't let her mind forget. 

I still remember you...I still love you.

Can I just say that I hope you readers are listening to the songs as you read them because I write each of these chapter while listening to the songs I named at the top of each chapter.