Chapter 11

I Still Remember You

-Song: SS501's Only One Day-

Byunghun sat alone in his apartment thinking back to the moment their eyes met. Her eyes and then her figure as she walked away. He clutched his heart as if it would fall apart any second. He couldn't forget her because he cherished her.

"Time will fix it all"

Chunji's voice rang in his head.

But it didn't fix anything. No matter what it was always Sohyun. 

Only for one day...I just want to see you.

His heart hurt and he let his tears fall. 

If only I could hold you and wipe away your tears.

It had always been Sohyun. Sohyun was the one he looked for. Their memories would always stay with him. They kept him happy but the reality was always harsh. The promise he couldn't keep. The promises to love her forever and to protect her forever...it was all fading. 

I love you.

He wanted to see her so he could tell her those very words. 

His friends say its hopeless but he still wanted her back next to him. 

"What is it oppa?" Sohyun asked Byunghun.

"A secret" he replied as he carried on guiding her.

"Should I be scared?" Sohyun asked as she touched the blindfold Byunghun had put around her eyes.

"You trust me don't you?" he asked her and she nodded.

"Then you shouldn't be scared"

"I trust you" she said softly and he smiled as he carried on leading his girlfriend.

Soon they reached their destination. 

"Alight, here we are" he said as he undid the blindfold. Sohyun gasped at the sight.

They were at Sohyun's apertment bulding's roof top and he had set up a candel light dinner and decorated the roof with fairy lights.

"It's beautiful" she said as she looked around and saw all his hardwork.

"You really didn't have to" Sohyun said as she looked at Byunghun. 

"I wanted to" he said as he held her hand and brought her in for a kiss before leading her to the table. 

He sat her down on the chair before kneeling down. 

Sohyun gasped again.

"I know we have only been dating eachother for a year and few months but I love you and I want to be with you as long as possible...I cannot promise to be with you for the rest of our lives but I promise to love and protect you for as long I am with you" he said.

Sohyun nooded as she couldn't speak.

"It's not as special as an engagement ring but..." he said as he presented a box from his pocket.

Sohyun gasped again.

"Its a promise ring...as proof of my promise" he said as he opened the box to revel a simple silver band.

Sohyun was left speechless so instead she stood up and pulled him up so he was also standing. She smiled at him with tear filled eyes. She warpped her hands around his neck before kissing him. 

Byunghun looked at the ring. She had left it on the table that day she broke up with him. 

Just one day...to see you, hold you and to tell you...I love you. If only I could wipe away those tears...and tell you that you are my everything.