I Love You Dear :)

I Love You Dear :)

Your POV

I was waiting at the bench infront of our meeting place. I was waiting for him-Junhyung- to come. It is our 11th monthsary.

"junhyung-oppa, where are you? its so cold"

I texted him. I even called him.

"No answer, what happened??"

In my mind I was thinking maybe he had forgotten about it again. But why? Maybe he's just busy. Busy. Yeah, JUST BUSY.

__________________________

Juhyung's POV

"i kept her waiting. Is she still there? Aish its cold outside"

I looked at my phone a text and 3 missed calls from her.

How can I explain to her that I didn't forgot it this time. I was preparing for something. She's not even answering her phone.

I drove my car to her house. I rang the doorbell and her maid opened the door.

"She doesn't want to talk to anyone, I'm so sorry Junhyung" she said

I even insisted in going inside. I shouted her name.

"_____-ah! _____-ah! I didn't forgot it! please come outside"

__________________

Your POV

"_____-ah! _____-ah! I didn't forgot it! please come outside"

I heard Juhyung's voice. How can I face him like this I cried for hours and hours. I'm getting tired already, OF US. He's always busy and I understand why, but he doesn't have any time for me at all.

I looked at the window and saw him leave. I was satisfied when he left.

__________________

Juhyung's POV

She didn't face me. I was at home now. 30 minutes before midnight. I tried to called her. I placed my jacket and saw the ring that I bought for her.. I was about to propose to her. This is the only way that I can show her that I love her more than anything else.

"Hello, junhyung-oppa~" I heard her say

"_______-ah, can we meet at the park, now?"

"sure"

__________________

*at the park*

I saw Junhyung waiting. It was 10 minutes before midnight. He approached me and said.

"Happy Monthsary Dear"

"Happy Monthsary too" I smiled and he hugged me

"I Love You Dear, please forgive me. I didn't forgot about our monthsary"

I moved back and he grabbed my hand he kneeled down and I saw a small box, he opened it and I saw a ring. "________-ah, will you marry me? I'm sorry that its late but at least 1minute before midnight I have proposed to the girl who captured my heart"

I couldn't believe that he said those words.

" I Love You too, and yes I will marry you, Junhyung"

I cried, tears of joy, maybe? He hugged me.