My Sister Husband.

My Sister Husband.

 

Taeyeon was only ten when her sister got married to her boyfriend at the time, the two work hard and bought a house together. When Taeyeon got older her sister went to get her and took her in to live with them, since then she been with them for more then 10 years. They couldn’t bare a child together but he still love her with all his heart, one day Taeyeon was at work when she got a call from her brother in law Jaejoong. She drop everything and ran out of her work place, when she reach the hospital and saw her sister laying on the hospital cover in blood. Her tears were running down her face as she held her sister hand.

 

"Tae..Taeyeon ah..promise me..promise me something."

"Unnie.."

"Ple..please Taeyeon."

Nod her head. "What is it unnie?"

"Promise me you will married your brother in law..st..stay with him..he the onl..only one i..i can trust you with h..him..promise me."

Shaking her head. "No unnie, you will get better and we will go on living with each other again..you have to get better."

"Taeyeon..i can..can't..if you love me..promise me..this..is m..my last wi..wish from you..please Taeyeon..he needs you Taeyeon."

 

Taeyeon couldn’t answer her sister as she was just crying, when the monitor was beeping faster she looked at the doctor and to her sister on the bed. Jaejoong came inside as he ran over to his wife side.

 

"Promise me..please..le..let me go in peace."

The two looked at each other. "We promise." they said together.

She smile widely. "Thank you..now I can go without regret."

 

She close her eyes and the beep was gone, there wasn’t anymore sound from the monitor that was connect to her heart. Taeyeon and Jaejoong cried and cried, she couldn’t eat for couple of days. He to was upset that he had to lose his wife, days went by when Taeyeon finally stop her mourning and went to see her brother in law. She found him drinking bottles and bottles of alcohol when she ran to stop him, she took away the bottles.

 

"Oppa, this wont bring Boa back..you need to stop this."

"How can she leave me like this..how?" he said smashing a bottle on the floor.

"Get yourself together oppa…we cant go on like this..get you act together."

"Taeyeon ah, how can I go on without her..how." he shouted.

"We have too oppa..even if we don’t want too..we have too."

"No, I can't."

"Oppa..i'm going to full fill my sister last wish."

 

Jaejoong looked at Taeyeon and just remember about the promise they made before Boa pass on, he sat down and cry as he saw Boa face pop up in his mind. Taeyeon walk over to him and hug him.

 

"Oppa..i miss her so much."

 

Many days went by since Jaejoong stop drinking, the two decided to full fill the last wish and got married with each other. They didn’t spend a night in bed since the night they got married, she couldn’t sleep with him as he couldn’t sleep with her either. The two lived like that for half a year before feelings between then start to show. Taeyeon would cook food and wait for Jaejoong to come home every night, most night he would help her clean up and go to bed together or if he tired he would go to bed first. As time goes on the two finally share a bed with each other, the next morning she could feel his warm embrace around her tiny body.

 

"Taeyeon ah, I love you."

She turn around to face him. "I love you too."

"Come let's get out of bed." he said and carry her in his arms.

"Where are you taking me?"

"To the shower."

 

She just smile at Jaejoong and they took a shower together, Taeyeon came out of the shower and picked his cloth for him before he goes off to work. She walked her husband out to his car and he went off, Taeyeon decided to go shop around since its been while. As she was walking around she felt someone embrace her, she turn around and saw Junsu.

 

"Tae, I missed you so much." he bend down and kiss her lips.

"Ju..Junsu."

"I'm sorry that I didn’t tell you..i lost contact with you..i try to call all your friends but they said they couldn’t get a hold of you either. And lastly I heard about you sister, I'm sorry that I wasn’t able to be there for you." he hug her again.

Break the hug. "Junsu, I..i cant do this." she said backing away.

"Taeyeon ah."

"I'm sorry."

 

Taeyeon ran out of the store and ran to her car in the parking lot, he chase after her. He stop her before she could enter the car.

 

"Taeyeon what’s wrong?"

"Junsu, I'm sorry." try to enter her car again.

Stop her. "What's wrong?" he said a bit louder.

Taeyeon tears drop from her eyes as she look at Junsu. "Please forgive me, I didn’t know what to do..i'm sorry." she push him and drove off.

 

Junsu didn’t understand what was going on with her, he follow her home he ran out to her before she could go inside the house. She try to push him away but he couldn’t let go of her as he held her tight in his arm.

 

"Please don’t push me away, don’t you know that I love you so much."

"Junsu ah, please forgive me..i couldn’t full fill the promise I give you."

"What do you mean? What happen?"

 

As they struggle in front of the house a car pull up and came out Jaejoong, he went up the steps and called for Taeyeon name. She turn around and saw him standing there, Junsu let go of her and face the man in front of him.

 

"Who he?"

"Jae." she said in tears.

"Taeyeon ah, who is this man." he said grabbing her arms.

"He the man I was suppose to wait for."

"What do you mean by that?" Junsu said walking to Taeyeon.

She looked at Junsu then Jaejoong. "I was suppose to get married with Junsu when he comes back..but.."

"But you got married to me instead."

"What?" Junsu was shock. "How? How can you do this to me."

"I'm sorry Junsu."

"Taeyeon ah."

She looked at Junsu. "Junsu, please go home..go start your own life..he my husband my life now..i'm sorry I couldn’t kept the promise." She said as he let go of her arms

 "Taeyeon ah, let's go home."

Jaejoong walk over to his wife and they begin to walk towards the door when Junsu said something. "I'll never accepts this..a promise is a promise." he said and left the house.

 

It's been a month since Junsu came back, he been getting himself involve with Taeyeon as he couldn’t let her go. Taeyeon love for Junsu was always still there even after she got married to Jaejoong, and her love for Jaejoong was growing so fast that she didn’t know what to do anymore. But one thing she knew for sure that she wouldn’t break the promise she made with her sister. Every night Junsu would send Taeyeon a rose and a letter to say good night, Jaejoong knew she still love her ex boyfriend but he also knew she was in love with him as well. One night Jaejoong decided to go out after Taeyeon has fallen asleep, he went to meet Junsu.

 

"I know you love Taeyeon and I to love her, but she is my wife Junsu."

"I know she your wife..but my love for her is to strong for me to let her go.." smile a little. "I try to let go of this..i really did..but I couldn’t..she was my everything..without her I wouldn’t be who I am."

"Junsu, if you don’t mind..why don’t you come and live with us..we can both have her in our heart..like how we are in her heart."

"Are you seriously?"

"Yes..she suffering Junsu..i don’t want to see her suffer because of us."

 

After a couple of days since they're meeting he agree and move in with the couple, Taeyeon was surprise to see Junsu in there house. She couldn’t understand what Jaejoong was planning to do.

 

"Why are you doing this?" she said to him.

"Taeyeon ah, I love you..i really do..but I rather not see you suffer because of us..and we have talk about this before..and agree that if he comes and live with us, we wont have to see you suffer and will get to see the smile we been waiting forever to see."

"Jaejoong."

"Taeyeon ah, it's fine..i want you to be happy."

 

As they begin to live with one other the two start to see Taeyeon smile again, they were happy that she was happy. Their life were going great as Taeyeon got pregnant with twins, she was happy she had two man in her life.