Chapter 1: First Guardian Found

Exo Is Back
"Hey Luhan, come here look at this." Chunji call Luhan over." Aw man what are you looking at?" I cover my eyes." Hahaha! Come on Luhan were not kids anymore, we can look at this. Isn't she hot?" Chunji ask. I peek through my fingers then cover my eyes again." Yea she's y, but where is her clothes?" I ask." I don't know, and I don't care. I rather it be off anyway." Chunji laugh. I just wish Chunji would stop looking at those kind of magazines. I wish i could just throw it away...far away. Chunji gasp. I look at him curiously." What?" I ask." Dude...my magazine...its gone. It flew right out of hands and out the window like a ghost took it and threw it away!" Chunji panics." You never said you had ghost in your room." Chunji hugs Luhan." Ji chill. Your going crazy." I look at Chunji crazy." Im not crazy Luhan. It was in my hand. You saw it." Chunji looks out the window." Chunji just buy another one." I explain." Okay...well see you at school tomorrow." Chunji waves then go to the store. That is weird. As soon as I though of it it's gone. It would be cool if I could do Telekinesis. I walk to a store to get a soda. I feel something walking behind me, but it could be anyone. I get my soda then wait in line to pay for my soda. The cashier look at me with murderous eyes. I feel very uncomfortable right now. Doesn't anyone see his face. He should be in an inane asylum. I put my soda back then walk out." Wait. Don't you want..hahaha...your soda?" The creepy cashier ask. I shake my head then leave. When I close the door and turn around the man gets in my face." Ah! What the? How'd you?" I can't finish my questions im too afraid." Your dead Guardian." The cashiers body twist and turn. His face goes to human to dead. His clothing is dingy, tour, and old. I couldn't beleive what was unfolding before my eyes. That cashier wasnt human its a demon! He picks me up by my shirt. His mouth spread open wide like an andaconda. I shut my eyes closed." Give me the power of Telekinesis." What did he say?" I don't know what your talking about. Just leave me alone!" I kick him in his stomach. It falls down holding its stomach. I never thought a human could ever damage a demon. It coughs up blood. I wish it will just die. I wish it would just go away. I ball my fist up. The monster screams in agony." Make it stop! Make it stop!" The demon holds on to its stomach. Am I doing this to him. I look at his brain then focus on me exploding it. A few seconds later and..." Ahhh!" The demon holds on to its head. His head explodes in a million pieces." I can't beleive I did that. So did I...throw Chunji's magazine out the window?" I sit there in shock. "I can't believe I did that." My body begans to weaken. What's wrong with my body? I didn't get hurt, the demon did. I fall down on my face. My eye site gets blurry." What...am...I?" My eyes shut. Just before I do a bright light blinds me, and an angel steps out. I wake up to the night skys. Wow, that was one weird dream. But I kinda want to see who came out of the light." Oh your up. Here drink this." I turn on the lamp light on." Who are you? How did you get in here? Why are you in here?" She's very beautiful and all, but why is she here. She sits next to me." You were fighting a demon. Why didn't you use your telekinsis on him from the start?" She ask." Look im human, I can't do telekinesis. Im not smart enough to do that!" I fuss." Your usually very sweet. Not once have you ever raised your voice at me or the other guardians." The women keep speaking nonsense." Im not a guardian, I can't do telekinesis and who are you?" I ask getting frustrated with her." Oh dear...I was hoping this wouldn't happen." The women grabs my hand then snap. In seconds were at a strange place. It hasa tree in the middle of a dark lite room. There are 12 pillars that has differet signs on them. I go up to one that has a familiar symbol on it. I place my hsnd on it and it begans to glow. I get srartled and jump back." Are my eyes playing a trick on me?" I ask myself." No it's not. Don't you remember when I brought you here to be a guardian. I thought it was cool that you could kill all the demons like that." I turn around to a handsone man with a light, yet masculine voice." Who areyou?" I ask. He looks at me in surprise." Im one of the elder's Donghae. And this is Boa. You and eleven more guardians is suppose to protecrt her. If she dies, then the world dies." I laugh at his joke." Donghae Hyung your very funny, ow! Why'd you hit me?" I ask rubbibg the back of my head." Because its not a joke. Follow me." I follow Donghae to another room." Touch this stone with your symbol." Donghae points at the stone. I touch the stone. I feel very powerful, for some reason." What wad that? It felt good?" I ask." That is your stone replenishing your power and strength." Donghae answers." Move this rock out my hand." Donghae holds out a rock." How?" I ask." By using your power. You must focus on moving this rock." What and learn." Donghae close his eyes then take a deep breathe. When he opens up his eyes the rock floays around his body." Whoa! I gotta learn that. Let me try, let me try." I focus on moving the rock. I close my eyes then take a deep breathe." Stop!" Donghae shouts." What!" I open my eyes." You never used just your mind. You always used your hands. You didn't want to learn it my way. You liked your way much better. Use your hands as you control the rock." Donghae puts his hand out again. I take a deep breathe. Events start flashing through my head. I slaughtered a lot of demons. How could I do that? I lift my hand up in the air focusing on moving the rock. It moves up with my movements. I can't loose focus now. I have to keep going. A flick of my fingers and it hit the wall. I look at my hand in shock." Did I do that?" I ask." Boa and Donghae nod their heads. When you have you back to the old Luhan, you will go with The heart of the tree and find the other 11 guardians." Donghae smiles. Lets get started shall we?" Donghae takes me outside the building and into a open space in the back." Lu Han! You will begin training! " Donghae shouts." Im ready Elder." I nod my head.