Power of the internet

Beautiful Nightmare

*Dujun’s POV*

“Hyung! Hyung! Look at this!” Dongwoon ran to me with his phone. “Someone shared gruesome pictures of Junhyung, Gikwang and Yoseob hyung in the internet and it’s spreading like fire!”

I looked at the pictures. The three of them were tied on chairs with a ghost beside them. What’s this? I scanned the comment box.

Ohmygahd. What happened to oppas?

Is this a shooting for their new mv? Cool but creepy. Fighting beast!

 I scanned some more.

Oh this was shared by a freak from our town? I hope this is just is just a photoshoot.

“Detective hyung!” I called up.

 

 

After hours of tracing the source of the pictures, we’re led to an old abandoned house beside a creek far from civilization.

        We surrounded the place, police force with us. We heard some grumbles and shouts inside the house.

        “NOOOO! DON’T TAKE GIKWANG ANYWHERE, YOU !” I heard Yoseob yell.

        “Silence him or I’ll slice his baby face SoonAh!” a girl shouted.

        The detective signed us to move closer. A police officer was on the door counting.. “1, 2, 3..” Bang! The door fell.

        We charged inside the house. Hyunseung, Dongwoon and I went in close with each other. I saw Yoseob and Junhyung tied on chairs with two girls beside them.

        “HYUUUNG!” Yoseob cried.

        “Yoseob!” I was about to run to them when manager hyung stopped me.

         “Oh no. You’re not allowed to touch SoonAh’s toy, Yoonleader,” a woman holding Gikwang by the neck in the stairs screeched. She was holding a gun with her other hand and pointed it at me. “DON’T MOVE OR I’LL KILL THIS HOTTIE!” She then pointed her gun to Gikwang’s head.

Junhyung, tied on a chair, tried to run to me.

“I SAID NOOOOO!!!” the woman screamed and fired her gun to him then everywhere. I saw each one fall on the ground. My feet were somehow glued to the floor that I can’t move. I looked at my chest. Red. Blood. Dripping.

I touched my chest and looked at my hand full of blood before passing out. I gasped one last time.