Dream

Beautiful Nightmare

 

*Yoseob’s POV*

        “Haaalh..” I breathe in sharply. I opened my eyes to see everybody in the van who must’ve just woken up. Was that a dream? A nightmare?

        “OHMYGAHD!” Gikwang jumped from the passenger seat beside the driver.

        “Hey Gikwang, are you alright?” Manager hyung asked.

        “I think I had a nightmare. YoseobJunhyungandIwerekidnappedbythreefreaksandwealldied!” he mumbled.

        Wait. That’s my dream!

“What?” hyung asked again.

“Hey! That’s my dream!” Junhyung hollered.

“Me too!” Dongwoon said.

I didn’t realize that everyone was listening and understood Gikwang.

“I dreamt about that too,” Dujun hyung who’s beside me murmured.

“Wait up. That was my dream too. Yoseob, Junhyung and Gikwang being kidnapped by SoonAh, Haejin and Jinri,” Hyunseung storied. “And it was like I’m on Yoseob and Dujun hyung’s body. Jinri shot a bullet straight to my.. I mean Dujun hyung’s chest then I woke up.”

All 6 of us nodded.

“I thought I died. I thought it was real,” Dongwoon whispered.

“Weird. We all had the same dream,” I muttered.

“More like a nightmare,” Junhyung corrected.

“I think you’re too stressed guys. Hey, we’re here,” manager hyung said as he parked the van. “Leggo~”

As the van’s door opened, deafening screams filled my ears.

 

We went on stage and performed our songs. The performance hyped me so much that I’ve forgotten about the nightmare.

“Yoseob oppa~ Saraenghaeyooooo~!

I stopped dancing. In the midst of all the screams, that was… that’s SoonAh’s voice!

I felt chills in my body. SoonAh.

Dongwoon’s tap snapped me out of my thoughts. “Hey,” he whisphered.

Thankfully, it was Kiseung’s part when I become preoccupied. I pulled Dongwoon to front stage and sang.. “Nothing better than you~” then Woon sang. “You you you you~” as I pointed to the fans near the stage I saw the three of them.

SoonAh.

Haejin.

Jinri.

The other 5 saw that I pointed the 3 girls. All of us stopped dancing.

“Oppaaaaaaaa~!” Haejin shrieked.

OHMAYGAHD. She’s shrieking! She’s alive!

I stared at her in bewilderment.

Beauties sang the other part of the song till the 6 of us breakout from our trance. Amazingly, we finished the song. But I can feel that we’re frightened, stunned and surprise. It scared me.

We performed Soom and Shock before the video beauties gave us was flashed to the screen. It was about us, Beast. It chronicled about our journey, achievements and hardships. It was all about beauties’ love for us.

It made me cry. Sasaeng or not, they are our fans. And Sasaeng or not, I thank the heavens for giving them to us.

“Saranghaeyo beauties! Gomawo!” I made a heart sign and blew a kiss to them. I will be forever grateful to them.

We went backstage to change our costumes.

“Okay, so there’s a change in lineup. You’ll perform You then Beautiful Night and I Like You The Best will be your encore. We already picked a fan so it’ll be like what we did on Beautiful Show. It’s all up to you now guys,” manager hyung told us.

We all nodded then went up on stage again.

You performance will be like what we did on BS Yokohama. A fan will be picked and we’ll sing to her onstage. We’ll hold her hand, give her flowers, hug her and make her feel loved.

“I’m gonna make you love me, neol saranghandago~” Dongwoon started.

We saw one of our staff running beside the stage with a fan. When they went up on stage, I saw..

“JUNG JINRI?!” The 6 of us shrieked.