Welcome

Light and Dark

In this world, ice melts into water, water turns in to gas, and gas shall be a water again. And with the low temperature, water shall be ice again. It's just so natural right?

 

 

 

 

“Jongin-ah, mum will be in Africa for a month to be exact, okay honey? Don’t do silly things and obey your big sister okay? Love you”

“Jongin-ah, dad will be away for awhile, it will only take one and a half week from now okay? Don’t mis-obey Tae Hee okay? Don’t harm yourself”

After the voice mail that was sent from both of his parents, he went out from his room fully dressed and well faced. After the nice nap, he had wanted to warm up his body for awhile in his park. Yes, he has a park at the back of his mansion. This huge two story mansion contains everything a person would crave for. Yes, The Kim’s are this wealthy.

He went out from his room walked casually to the dining room, just like any other morning he thought, where his maids would bow politely at the 18 years old boy, but among all those maids he had only love his kind nanny.

“Good morning Jongin” Yes, and he will only respect her nanny that has been working for 23 years in this house. She was very strict but in one term she was also warm and lovely despite she was already 56. “Morning nana, where is Tae Hee noona?” he asked while looking at his favorite nana with a warm so-not Kai attitude.

“She is in the dining room, waiting for you. I think it’s better for you to go check on her, I think she’s a little mad from waiting for you, Jongin” She shot him a warm tap the she left the hall, she went straight to the garden to do her flowers.

Isn’t it so her to be mad at me in the morning?

He went to the dining room to find her big sister reading a magazine with her face on the cover, she looked so stunning in her white coat ready to go to work, of course to work at their company. She gazed on Kai with this slightly anger filling in her brain. “56 minutes has passes since your bath Jongin, and I am so not waiting you tomorrow.”

“Why wait for me when we have 4 drivers working for us? You should have just go you know sis.” He sat on the comfortable wood seat next to his big sister, while grinning like a fool to his sister. Well he knew it perfectly that he was playing with his sister which kinda went to the worse part. He knew it that his sister was not fond with her temper.

“Aren’t you going to say the eight letters, Jongin? I wouldn’t be please if I hadn’t hear it you know” Her gaze was all over him but all he do was just smilling while grabbing sandwich from the big table. He went to the sofa to take his school bag that was being preppared around 15 minutes ago by his maid. He smiled innocently to his sister and left her alone in the dining room.”JONGIN!” He heard his sister yelled at him and all he do was just waving from behind and screamed back the eight letters she usually heard from him.

“Yes noona, I LOVE YOU!” And what Tae Hee did was just shooking her head with a smile crept on her face.

That’s my brother, Kim Jongin

Then he wore his mask.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

Soojung, one day, you will be somebody, greater that any others, smarter that any others, higher that any others, and so on. And that day would not wait because it’s coming, it is coming Soojung.”

 

>>>>>>>

 

 

An enough sleep won’t be enough for Soojung. This girl had worked until 3 am early in the morning at Seven Eleven near her 4 x 5 meters apartment in Myeongdong. Her body was still tire yet she still had to wash up and go to school just like any other day. She thought about now going to school todaya because of the massive axhaustion she had yet all she can do was just go to the bathroom and go to school afterward.

After the nice 12 minutes bath she wore her undergarments then she wore her school uniform.

Seoul High School.

Her uniform is the uniform where all the heiress and heirs would wear, but how did she get all of this? She was a scholar in her school. First time seeing the building she wowed everywere and when she enters the real building, she went back to her house crying like a lost girl. She regretted it, enetering the school. She had always thought of living in a good life, being a good student. But reality hurts, a scholar was so not welcomed in Seoul High School. She was thrown away. But it will never stop her from getting the best student.

Graduation day, the day she had always been waiting for.

She dialed her only one friend which is a boyish girl, Amber.

“Aloha, who am talking with, ahh I see it’s actually Krystal, alo Krystal!” She smiled after hearing her words that seemed to lighten up her day. Amber was not like her. In fact, she was so different with her. She was rich, kind, and with her boyish attitude, even girls would crush at her, and strangers would mistaken her and a him.
 

“Hi Amber, can i ask you a favor?” She asked her politely to show her manners. “And what it is? Pick you up? I’ll be there any time buddy” She smiled the second time this morning which led her day to be in a good mode.

“yeah, I’m so sorry, i was sorking till morning, and all my body aches” She touches her waist and pushed it lightly to the front.

“No no, anytime Krystal, anytime.”

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

“Can you drop it, Chanyeol?”

His best buddy was eventually teasing him about his 8 months anniversarry with his long term girlfriend, Sulli. She was lovelly, smart, no wonder a genius and very kind to people. No doubt people crowned her as the lovable princess of the school. Her nick name suits with Kai’s nick name to though. The ice prince. The lovable princess and the ice prince. And it all ends when the lovable princess had melted the prince’s heart in just one tap.

His bestfriends, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Suho, Sehun, and Kyungsoo, are his best buddies in his school. Seoul High School. Whenever he needs them, they’ll be there for him. Just like brothers. They were grinning and laughin about how Kai fell for the princess and yet she melted Kai’s heart.

Because people knew him for only his cold exterior, but once he colab with Sulli, his true self was just easily shown. Yes, because what he believes is, he shows his true image to all person he loves.

“Damn Kai, you know what, you really are getting serious with her, ay?” Baekhyun asked with his diva gesture. Kai just gave him a cold shoulder while the boy just pretended to sob.

“Kai, don’t be mean to me, I love you just the way you are, awww” He grinned then laughed along side with his guys. “Shut up or else-“

His talk was cut when a brunette long haired girl approached them.

“Um, Kai, I was ordered by Ms. Seo to give you the economic materials for tomrrows economic quiz, and Ms. Seo said that he needed you for tomorrows’s quiz.”

Krystal. Everybody call her Krystal. And that’s all he knew.

“Oh yeah, guys, better be a good student for awhile, see ya” He went off just like that and he sent a waving hand gesture to his friend. His friend just smirked at the girl with glasses. And then, they all just went to each other’s way, Baekhyun went to the library with Chanyeol, Suho went off to the student council room for a meeting, and Sehun and Kyungsoo went to their class to prepare for the class that they had to attend.

And all she heard after that was just laughs, whispers, and then a shout from her back.

“Humiliated, what a shame, she didn’t even say hi to the boys, ck ck ck, courage she got” A girl with long slender feet looked at her with disgust. She threw her a mocking face which tempted the other’s mouth to say more about her.

Then, a small girl with short blonde hair shouted at her back. “How pathetic, the boys didn’t even say hello nor they took a peek on her, that’s so humiliating” She and her friends laughed at her like she was a clown.

“And they just went off like that!” A boy screamed at her which caused some bigger laughs at ther cafetaria.

“Yes, she’s an ice flower you know, no, she doesn’t deserved to be called a flower,-“

“She’s the root!”

Then, she went away with her teary eyes as if nothing had happened.

She didn’t even do anything wrong, yet she got all that. What did she do?

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

 

Flashback

“Jessica-eonnie, Donghae oppa, it’s okay, i’m okay”

She wiped her tears away and took a peek at her eonnie’s luggage. They are at the airport, waiting for Jessica, her big sister, and Donghae’s departure. They are about to deport to the states because Donghae just got a job in the states.

“I will deliver some monthly fees for you okay, don’t even try to stop me” Her big sister sobbed while holding Krystal’s hand. Her hands were shaking and her tears fell too.

And then Donghae tapped her long brunette hair softly. “And Krystal, your apartment, i bought it already in the gangnam-“

“Oppa, i can afford it myself.” She smilled at her favorite oppa, she smiled softly and the she took his hands and put it together with Jessica’s hand, and then, all of their hands became a circle with some emptiness in the middle of the circle.

Donghae smiles softly to Krystal then looked at Jessica. “Krystal, you know, even though I know i am your oppa some times i thought that you are my daughter you know”

“Eonnie, Oppa, i’m not a kid anymore. I’m all grown up, look at me, slender, tall, just like you eonnie” She showed her waist and touched her small head.

“Krystal-“

“Just go, go, before I forced you guys to not go.”

“We will miss you.”

“Yes, and we will visit you once a month, and we will still delivering some fees, okay!”

“Just go, and yes, i will miss you guys too. So much”

“Okay, by krystal”

“Bye, Jessica-eonnie, Donghae-oppa”

Two days had passed since the day where she had to let go of her big sister and oppa to the states. She knew that living apart with them would be a harsh way to live her life, but all she can do now is just trying to be tough and not fall down. She wiped the small tears that had fallen from her eyes and eyed the girl that has been looking at her for a minute.

“What are you looking at?” She eys her with her ice gaze and walked towards the front.

“we’re getting sick of you, we no longer scared of you now, Soojung!” A girl spoke with a loud voice which also made all the eyes in the class turned to her and Krystal.

“Yeah, you think your face is pretty, you think you’re perfect, but guess what, you even got rejected by Kai! Shame on you, Krystal! That’s what you get when you think highy of yourself!” Then a tall girl stood up immeadiately while the others followed after her.

“That’s so right, and we’re getting so fed up with that face of yours! Horrible like it has always been!” A boy shouted.

“You all sure have the guts to-“ She smirked and then some threw her the words she had never wanted to hear in her life.

“We hate you.”

“We hate you so much!”

“We hate you!”

“Go away!”

“GO!”

And that is the first time she had ever cry for herself, in her entire life.

 

♦♦♦

 

She will always convince herself that everything was going to be okay, but, countless time had she convinced, everything was not okay. She sighed smoothly when she was passing the pile of humans in the hallway, watching her with a disgusted look. She took a little peek to the left and girls are whispering at her while smirking their lips.

They laughed at something that Krystal didn’t even know, nor she even care, but, slowly, it’s somehow eating her life. Slowly but smoothly. And by that, she has to bear all the pain she got from what she did, but sometimes, she would always ask herself, what did she do wrong?

“HEY YOU!”

A shout came from behind. Everybody eyes were on the person who shouted. Most of the girlsw ere grinning like a mad fan, some of them are trying to show their asset, and most of the girl are smilling crazily. The boys were just looking at him.

He walked to Krystal and then stood beside Krystal.

He smirked. “Are you stupid or you were just born like that? A dull?”

She frowned at him, “Mind your words-“

“Don’t tell me what to do you dufus, here, the economic material was given to me, so I can share it to the class, AFTER you copied them. And what did i get from that ing teacher? a mouth full of foul words. Now it seemed like I was the one who did the wrrong thing while it’s obvious that you made me did the wrong thing.”

He gave her on last look with a smirk crepted on his face. And then he left her again, just like this morning. Kai left her with laughs and whispers, foul and harsh words which was not even from the person who had screamed at her, instead, it was from the crowd. 

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>

 

 

Electric charge, when the negative and the positive were placed closely to each other, it will always pull each other. But when a positive and positive charger were pulled together, it will never work together, instead it will refuse to be close. 

Let's see, which electric charger works for their relationship?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hello, first chapter is out!! I'm soooooooo sorry if my first chapter so baddd, and my weak english grammar, i will study so my next chapter will be a better one!! hehehe

Thank you so much for reading my fanfiction, and in my story, i will add some physics, biology, and chemistry theory, hehe, just a ew wordsss 

 

 

:D :D :D :D (Lolo) Wait, i think my brain somehow got a little bit broken, need to fix it ASAP!!!