#13

The new me

Changmin's POV

 

she collapsed..

wait..,she collapsed !!

Oh my god.. What should I do?

i was so scared and confuse at the same time so without hesitation I pressed the bell that will lead the nurse,

as soon as I pressed the bell the nurse rushed in and took my sister with them,

i was left shocked and confuse so I chased them while panicking "where are you going to bring her?"I asked them

"to the Emergency room"she answered shortly and pushed me aside.. I was shocked and confuse,before they bring her to the ER I saw my sister's face as pale as the snow as fragile as the glass .. 

what should I do?..why did I love someone who I can't love from the first place..

why life is unfair ?..

if I let go of my sister what's left for me? .. If I let go of seohyun .. She will hate me and she'll die tortured by mr.Seo..

my decision are not fixed .. My mind is telling me to let go of seohyun but my heart insisted ..

but I can't leave my sister...if I knew this will happen I wouldn't involve from the first place..

oh god..what should I do..?i look at the window and saw the moon..

it makes my heart aches more.. I screamed (recommend=mirotic scream cover by Minho in hello baby hehehehe~XD)and I'm wet .. It caused by my sweat because of thinking too much..

oh god.. What should I do?..

 

seohyun's POV

 

changmin-oppa has gone as soon I wake up so I decided to search for my car when I searched for yong-oppa.. I think it was at the park..so I walked to the park.. I took a glance at the moon and I have a bad feeling.. Why is the moon looked so red? It's more like crimson red than yellow-orange ..well who care anyway?.. I just continue walking to the park.. I look at something familiar and I was right its really familiar since it is my car..I walked towards my car and unlock it I entered the car and let go a big sigh.. I look at the view through the window.. It was the park's view .. It was so beautiful..the color of the green natural tree,the mixed wonderful color of the flower ,the brown wooden furniture and what's attracting me since the first I saw this park was the huge tree .. It was really huge,tall and yet still bloom.. I estimate that the tree is around 100 years at least..I took my iPad and exit the car I walked towards the tree and sit .. I was writing my novel and I was almost done at the chapter.. Phew.. At least the editor won't scold me today.. I look at the moon.. It's glowing..it was wonderful yet scary.. The wind is really cold ..I hear a foot step and I look at the direction where it came from... I saw a woman.. A beautiful woman.. But why Is she wearing a hanbok? I mean why is she wearing it in the middle of the night.. I look at her and admiring her beauty..she has a tall and slim figure,pale skin,pink cheek,full and rose pink lips,thick double eyelid eyes and small nose ..I realize that I was looking at her for too long..she noticed it and just smile.. "Can I sit next to you? She asked , I just nod in agreement and she answer it with a smile.."you seems to have problem dear"she said.."how do you know ehmm ..unnie?" I asked because she seems older than me , she laugh at me and left me surprised "I'm not your unnie dear, I'm way older than you..you should call me eolmomim" I was shock and it was UNBELIAVABLE.. She looks like in her early 20s "but you can call me yoong"she added.."I think you are thinking of a serious thing" she said..I just give her a faint smile and she nodded in agreement "well, let me tell you of something.. I was my family's eldest child,I was blessed with my look,brain and body.. I was my family's diamond... Many marriage offers was offered to me..but I reject them all since I'm an aristocrat and I don't need money ,but one day there's a war ..a big war .. And I need to hide since I'm a part of the royalty .. I run with my family to other part of the country but my family betrayed me .. I was sold to a rich man ..but I manage to run .. But he knew it.. He sent of his guard to chase me but someone saved me ..it was later turn out to be the guy that I love.. donghae.. It was love at the first sight... And it happened at this tree.. But this tree was so much smaller than now.. I lived with him and we developed feelings together but it turned out bad when I knew that donghae was paid by that guy that bought me.. I was disappointed and run away.. But I was caught by donghae.. And he give me to that man ..that stupid decision that I choose to choose donghae.. I regret it until now" she said with a teary eyes.. I hugged her and she sobbed harder ..but something confused me.. Why she said it happened at the war? It was way back then.. When I was about to ask her how old is she , she said she was in hurry and she rushed away from me.. I was confuse and I saw an albeoji .. He seems sad .. He brings a bucket of rosé and put it  under the tree.."yoong,I'm so sorry..I really am sorry.. I was stupid"he said.."do..donghae ?"the words just slipped out of my mouth.. He turned his head towards me.."who are you?"he asked..

"I..I'm seohyun.. Did you just mentioned yoong?.. I just met her here"I answered .. He was surprised and he looked teary.. "Look.. She have died in the 1940s .. Don't lie to me.. "He said.. I was confuse.."no I didn't .. She use hanbok and she said she was a part of the royalty"I answered.. He was surprised and he looked at me "child, listen.. You must have problem that you came to this tree.. But don't make a stupid mistake like what she and I did.. Chose wisely dont be dumbed by love.. Use your brain as well... Soon I believe your problem will show more"he said before he leave "this tree somehow has a power"he said before he left ..

he leave me behind with a confusion...

as soon i wanna ask him about yoong he has gone..

"s..seohyun?" I heard someone called me..

i look at the direction where the voice came and..

"yo..yong -oppa?"

bingo!!