Chapter 1

Stay With Me

 

    Lee Jonghyun. A beautiful name with a beautiful face also, beautiful voice and skin. 24-years-old Busan's gentleman. His pair, Jung Eunji. Such a pretty name.. and yeah- with a pretty face, pretty voice and pretty heart. Also came from busan, a 21-years-old girl.

They'd been in love for past three years. When they met each other at a coffee shop. Few days after, they met again at a recreation park. That was when a little-sweet incident happens.

--FLASHBACK--

Eunji was on a bicycle-riding it very hppily around the park with an ice cream in her hands. When she's too happy riding on it, until she forgot her safety, her bicycle suddenly lost of control and hit a mapia tree. Her ice cream flew away from her grabs and poops ! Landed on a guy's head who were playing his guitar on a bench under a tree.

Eunji was more worried of that man either from herself. She quickly ran towards that guy with her bloody head and messy cloth. "Are you okay ? I'm really sorry. I didn't mean it. Are you okay ? Is it hurt ? Again, I'm sorry !", said Eunji. That guy seems kinda angry of her but he answered her nicely, "I'm fine. You don't have to worry. Hmm, i think you hurts more than me, little girl."

Eunji gives a shocking face. "Me ? A-a-ani-". The guy took out his handkerchief and gave it to Eunji. "Wipe out your blood. Quick." "What ? Blood you said ? Am I bleeding ? Where ? Do you have a mirror ? So that I could-". "Aigoo... Come, give me that handkerchief," said that guy. He wipe the blood on Eunji's head and her elbow. "Follow me. Let's but a new outfit for you. This seems so ugly now." Eunji quickly scan herself from head to toe. 'Ohyeah... good. My dress was fully ruined now. Sigh' "Ok then.. but are you going to pay me for that ?",ask Eunji. "Hmm... i'm not sure. Do you bring your money ?", ask that guy back. "Ani..." "Let me treat you then. You can pay me back later." Eunji was startled. 'What ? He was so kind... ah, I think I'm alrea-' "Yah, ppali !" "Ah, nae nae !"

On their way to Myeongdong, a famous shopping paradise for Koreans, and also foreigners, Eunji asked, "Hey, i think i saw you before this.. Hmm where is it ? Aha ! You ! Isn't you that guy whom I met at Kona Beans few days past ? Am I right ? Wah... you should pay me back of what you'd done. You know, that is my favourite coffee. It's very expensive ! I'm willing to not to eat for a month just for that coffee ! Now, you better pay back or I-" "How much is it ?". ask that guy while took out an amount of money from his wallet. Luckily, they stopped for a while at a red-traffic-light. "18000 won.: "Okay then. Here- take it," he lend off the money to Eunji. "But, thid is too-". "Gwenchana. Just take it. Save the rest." "Btw, I'm Eunji. Jung Eunji," said Eunji. "Lee Jonghyun," short, but full of meaning to Eunji.  'So.. Jonghyun was his name. He's so handsome.. Kind and such a beautiful voice he owns.. I hope i'll own someone like him one day. Ah ~ Such a good feeling I have now.'

 "We've arrived," said Jonghyun. "Oh, really ?" "Wait, this shop seems so expensive.. Is it okay ?", ask Eunji. "Gwenchana. As long as I'm not ashamed by your ugly outfit." "Sigh.. Then why you bring me with you, dude ? I'm useless. I know.. And, you knew it either...", said Eunji. "Becuase I'm sympathy of you. With your torned clothes... And you didn't have any single money right now.." So honest. Jonghyun were being too honest all of sudden. And yes-for the first time since he met Eunji. "Sympathy ? Wow. I heard that for the first time in my life. Hahaha," said Eunji. The atmosphere suddenly becomes very awkaward. Eunji realized her mistake of playing around with Jonghyun's statement. "Are you serious ?", ask Eunji. "What do you think >", ask Jonghyun back with his death stare. 'Wow. He's serious. Why I'm behaving like that just now ? Aigoo ..' "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to-" "No, it's okay. You're just wasting 'our' time with your freaking ridiculous words," said Jonghyun. "Our ?" "Yes, 'our'." "Means ?" "Means what ? We're going out for just two of us. Didn't we call it 'our first date' ?" So drastic. "First date ? We're not a couple ! Why you said 'first date' ?!" "Sigh. Well, listen this. If I'm talking about something, like what I like and what's not or what-so-ever, I really mean it. I'm an honest person. So-" "So, you are serious ? First date ? You like-" "Yes, I like you." "What ?!" "I love you. How 'bout you ?" "I-I-I.." "You loves me too right ?" 'How I'm gonna say yes ?! I'm too ashamed and afraid right now. I love you too, Jonghyun.' "Hmm, actually, I-" "Never mind. I'll give you time to think. Let's go in. We're standing like a freeze-statue in front of this shop for 20 minutes. Huh.." "Arasseo."

 "Choose which clothes do you want. Quick. I have works to do." Eunji nods her head. After a few minutes, Eunji made her choice. "I want this. Is it okay ?", ask Eunji once after she've done putting on that dress. Jonghyun who were sitting on a couch, immediately stood up. "Yeppeuda..." said him slowly. "Sorry ? What were you saying ? I can't hear it," said Eunji. Jonghyun kept on scanning Eunji from head to toe. She looks pretty with those pink dress. "It's suits you. Pretty," honest from his heart. "Hehe, gomawo !", Eunji's blushing. "I'm gonna change my dress. Wait ya !" Jonghyun just nods. His mouth were widely open while his eyes kept on starring at Eunji. Few moments later, Eunji's come out. "I'm done. Here-the dress. Anyway, can you pack up my clothes ? How i'm gonna hold it-" "Sure," said Jonghyun then walk towards the counter to pay for the dress. The cashier who were a middle-aged lady kept on looking at both of them. "Are you a couple ? You looks like a couple...", suddenly she asked. "Ani-" "Yes, we're a couple. Aren't we sweet ?" Jonghyun cut off Eunji's words. "Oh.. Haha yes. Sweet enough to make me jelaous. I hope you'll live happily ever after. Get married soon, ok ? And don't forget to invite me, too !" Eunji starring at Jonghyun madly. But, in the same time, she's happy that he said that. Jonghyun lend the money to the cashier. When hew was taking out the money from his wallet, his busines card dropped. Eunji saw it and pick it up. She want to give it back to Jonghyun but in the end, she decided to keep it in her pocket.

"Here-your dress," Jonghyun gaves the bag to Eunji. "Gomawo. Hmm, are you going to send me home ?" "Yes." Eunji smiled and continue walking with her energetic steps.

“We’ve arrived,” said Jonghyun. “Thank you for your helps today. If it’s not you, I don’t know how I’m gonna go home..” “Nae, sure. Hope we’ll meet again. Someday, maybe…” Sounded like a guy who doesn’t want to let her girlfriend go. Eunji gives a bitter smile. “Bye, Jonghyun !” Eunji steppedher one leg out from the car. “Wait !” Jonghyun suddenly kissed Eunji’s cheeks. Eunji’s eyes were widely open as she saw a ghost. “You can go now. Bye, Eunji,” said Jonghyun. Eunji just get out from the car and walking into her house like a mindless person. Like a crazy.

That night, Eunji’s still in her not-rasional-mind. Even after she’ve done took her bath, she can’t get off the incindent in Jonghyun’s car that evening.

--EUNJI’S POV–-

“What’s on the earth was he doing ? Ridiculous. Ah, thank God it was just at my cheeks. What if he kissed my lips ?! OH NO. I’ll lost my first kiss. Gosh. And, what if we met again ? It’s gonna be awkward. But.. I sorta like it.. Yeah, it’s not easy to get kissed by such a honest and handsome guy like him. And yeah-cool guy. Oh wait what I’m talking about ?! Eyy… Jamkkamman ! Ah, I forgot to ask his phone number. Aigoo.. How could I communicate with him again ? Aigoo.. seems like we’ll never met again..” I’m babbling alone. I stood up and start cleaning my bed which were VERY messy. Yeah- I just throw my clothes here and there on my bed.

Suddenly. I found a card in my jeans’ pocket. “Whose card this is..”

Hui Sang Holding,

Chief Executive Officer (CEO),

Mr. Jonghyun Lee

[010-32979221]

 

“Lee Jong Hyun… Wait, what ?! Lee Jong Hyun ?! When. How What ?!” I’m confused. I think for awhile and, Aha ! “Ah, he dropped down his card. I forgot to give him back. I think I should call him.”

 

--END OF EUNJI’S POV--

 

“Nuguseyo?”, ask Jonghyun on the phone. “It’s me, Eunji.” “Oh,Eunji. Err, sorry for that-: “No, no, it’s okay. I call you to-“ “Wait, how did you get my number ?” “Yah, that’s why I call you ! Sigh. Please don’t cut off my words again. I didn’t finished my sentences yet. Okay, listen. At the shop, while you were taking out money from your wallet, your business card dropped. I saw it and I wanna give you back, but… I just decided to keep it,” explained Eunji. “Why you kept it ? Coz you want my number ? So that you could call me anytime ? Ohh you like me right ? Am I right, Eunji ?” Eunji gave a heavy sigh. ‘You’re right……’ “Is it important to you ? It’s up to me, dude.” Eunji hiding her true intention that makes her call jonghyun. “I’m hanging up.” “Wait ! Eunji, I want you to answer my questions. Be honest. Don’t lie. What do you think of me ? What’s your feeling towards me ?” Eunji was startled. ‘Ah… I’m too shy to tell him that I like him. But, I can’t see him kept hoping on me. I think this is the time. Okay, Eunji. Now, you must tell him your true feeling. No more deny. No more lie,’ said Eunji in her heart. “You’re kind. Too kind. Plus, you’re a good-looking person. Everytime I stares at you, my heart were pounding so fast that I couldn’t control it. Um, I love you ?” Said Eunji and remain silent. Waiting for Jonghyun’s answer. “I love you more. So, does it means that… you accept me ?” Ask Jonghyun. “Yes, I’m wiliing to be your everlasting girlfriend.” Eunji did it ! She smiled as bright as the sun. So do Jonghyun. “Gomawo, Eunji. Um, yah ! You know what, you’re my first girlfriend. I don’t know how I can fall on you because I’m not an easy person. If I fell on a girl, I will always chase that girl until she becomes mine. And, that girl is you. My special girl, Jung Eunji.” “I’m happy of what you said, oppa. You’re my hero. My super-duper-hero. Thanks for being my boyfriend. And, don’t forget to save my number, okay ? Hehehe…” “Arasseo. We’re an official couple now. Why don’t you call me ‘oppa’ more often after this ? It gonna be sweet ~ Oh ya ! Let’s meet somewhere tomorrow ?” “Nice… Let’s have some coffee at Kona Beans ?” “Okay then ! I’ll pick you up at 1 p.m at your place. Dress nicely, yeobo ~ I love you !” Jonghyun gave a-flying-kiss-sound. “Euw, you’re a flutter ! Haha. Okay, yeobo ~ I love you too.” They were both too happy. But, will their happiness last forever ? Fate will determine it.

 

--END OF FLASHBACK--

 

Authour's note ! :D

Hello there ! :D First of all, i'm really sorry for the late update. I'm too busy this week. Uh.. however, please cheer up now coz i've update my story ! HAHA thumbs up for my self and for all who subscribe, comment, view or waiting for my story update. Neomu neomu kamsahamnida :) Please comment and subscribe my story :D Don't be silent reader please ~ Comment, subscribe. I'll appreciate it ! :D That's all for now. I'll update chapter 2 soon ^^ Please be patient and wait for it ^^