Chapter 2

Stay With Me

(4 YEARS LATER)

Eunji was on her way to visit Jonghyun at his office. Luckily, her office and Jonghyun’s was nearby. She was so worried of him. He’s being too busy these days that he didn’t eat on time. Once, he was hospitalized. He got gastric because he’d haven’t eaten for the whole day. So, for the time being, Eunji has to be Jonghyun’s ‘food manager’. Even it as tiring, but as long as Jonghyun was not hospitalized again, it’s not a problem to her.

As she walk along the street, she decided to stop by at a restaurant. She was so exhausted so she bought a cup of orange juice. When she was walking towards the entrance door of the restaurant, she saw a guy who look alike Jonghyun. She was puzzled.

‘Isn’t Jonghyun said he was at his office when I called him earlier?’

And she got more puzzled when she saw a woman walking towards Jonghyun while bringing a tray full of foods.

‘Ohyeah that’s Jonghyun.. Who’s that woman ? Oh, maybe his client.’

She greet Jonghyun nicely. Eunji’s heart were burning. And it’s getting hotter and hotter when the woman kiss Jonghyun’s cheeks. Jonghyun who were shocked of the woman’s behavior, stood up and start insulting that woman.

“Yah ! What do you think you’re doing, Hyoyeon ?! There were peoples around us ! Don’t you feel shy ?! You’re such a priceless woman, Hyoyeon !” The lady who known as Hyoyeon was not interrupted by Jonghyun’s words at all.

“Oppa ~ I’m just joking.. I-I just wanna kiss you as our friendship sign. Is that wrong ?” Her words were cut a bit when she saw Eunji at the entrance door, watching them with uneasy look. She began flirting on Jonghyun again.

“Get out of me, insane lady !” Jonghyun push Hyoyeon. He continues with his words.

“Is that wrong you said ? Yah, you better listen this. I already has a girlfriend. And, we’re only friends. No more than that ! Of course it wrong ! I, myself haven’t done this priceless things with my girlfriend at public place ! Who do you think you are ? My girlfriend ?! Excuse me. You’ll never be my girlfriend. Just go sleep and dream about it forever. That would be good for a priceless woman like you. Don’t you ever disturb me again or you’ll regret it for your lifetime.”

Hyoyeon felt that she’d being insulted by Jonghyun’s words.

‘You’ll regret it first, Jonghyun. You’ve chose the wrong path.’

She gave a scary stare to Jonghyun.

“I’ll ruin your life and your beloved girlfriend’s.”

She suddenly hug Jonghyun.

“Watch out.” She whispered to Jonghyun’s ear.

Jonghyun just walk away from there. He suddenly run into Eunji. Eunji’s face seems angry.

“Listen to me first, Eunji. That-.”

“No need to explain anymore. You two should get married. It’ll be happy for we all. Isn’t it right, Jonghyun ?” Eunji insinuate him

“No, Eunji. That was just an incident ! I didn’t m-.”

“You didn’t what ? Didn’t mean it ? I saw EVERYTHING, Jonghyun. EVERYTHING !!! What are you doing with that lady ? Is she’s your new girlfriend ? Or, were you going to say that she’s you client ? We’ve been together for 4 years ! Didn’t you remember what you’ve said 4 years ago ? On our second date ? ‘I’ll always love you. I’ll never threat you. I promise. I’ll never go out and flirting with another girl.’ Now where’s your promise ? It’s gone ! Jonghyun, I’m not going to believe in you anymore. Do you hear it ? NEVER.”

Eunji steeped her one leg out from the restaurant.

“Eunji !” Jonghyun grabs her and hug her tightly.

“Eunji-ya… I didn’t mean it. I love you as much as I love my life. Don’t you knew it ? Don’t you believe me ? Please Eunji, let me expl-.”

“I say no !” Eunji roughly push Jonghyun aback. Jonghyun fell down. His head hit the stairs which were located before the entrance door hard. He pass down.

A/N:

Hello ~ Hehe is it a bit fast ? :3 Idk what's the matter happen to me but i'm really in a good mood now to write ff. And, forgive me if it was too short to y'all :\ Hope you guys enjoy it ~ Do subscribe and comment ! :D