Meeting A New Girl

Forever And Ever?

Your POV

"Park Yuna, you will be moving over here". Oh no, I'm doomed.. I don't want to leave my Sunny! "Y-yes, Ms. Hyun", I said, feeling sad by the fact that I will not be sitting beside Sunny. I gave my BFF a little wave while walking slowly to my new seat beside this girl. After a few minutes later, Ms. Hyun finally finished arranging the class. "From now on, these will be your seats. No changing, okay?", Ms. Hyun stated. "Yes, teacher", the class said while nodding. "Good, now take out your Mathematic books. I will be teaching Maths in this class".

(In the middle of a Math lecture)

I started to feel kinda sleepy. I mean, who doesn't? Maths is like, my most disliked subject! Who didn't felt sleepy must be some kind of Maths freak or something like that. Just when I was about to doze off, the girl that I'm sitting next to talked to me. "Hi, I'm Choi Soo Young. You can call me Sooyoung. Nice to meet you. Park Yuna, isn't it?", she asked, confirming my name. "Yes. You can just call me Yuna. Nice to meet you too, Sooyoung", I replied, immediately feeling that the sleepiness had gone. After that, there was just awkwardness surrounding us. And when I mean awkward, I mean AWKWARD. I looked at Sunny, and yay! She looked at me too, at the same time actually. I whispered to her that we should go to lunch together and she nodded. Thank goodness she's good at reading lips.

(At lunch)

Phew, I was lucky enough to survive the whole Maths lesson without dozing off, well, I was about to but yeah, who cares anyway? Anyways, it's lunchtime! Which means I can hang out together with my BFF! Now where is she..

Sunny's POV

Oh, I see my BFF walking there, searching for somebody. Must be me! "Yuna-ssi, over here!", I shouted at her, waving my hand while standing at the table I picked. She saw me and quickly walked to the place where I was standing. "I missed you..", Yuna said while making a pout, she's so full of aegyo! "Yah, we're still in the same class, aren't we? And please stop saying that you missed me. It's like you're my girlfriend or something.. Yuck.", I complained. "Okay fine, fine. What are you going to get today?", she asked, returning to her normal state. "Let me see.."

 

Author's Note

What do you think about this chapter? Sorry, I'm in a hurry actually :) Because my school will start in about.. *checks watch* 20 minutes from now. -WAIT, 20 MINUTES FROM NOW?! AHH! *rushes to prepare for school* ^_^