New School!

Forever And Ever?

Your POV

"Aish, school is so troublesome..", I said with a sigh while walking my way to school. My NEW school that is. This is the first day of my secondary school life. I wonder how will it be? Only a few of my classmates got moved to the same school. The rest of them were in different schools. I think some of my classmates that moved to the same school as me are Jessica, Tiffany, Taeyeon and my BFF, Sunny! We met each other when we were in 3rd grade. But all this thinking makes me even more weak to walk. Who invented school anyway?

(You arrived at your new school)

The second I walked into the school area, I lazily walked into the class that the teachers here arranged for me, well, for all of the students actually. Ugh, stairs. Teachers should make lifts for schools, don't you think? I mean, with the 100 ton bags that we carry on our backs, don't the teachers care about our spines? Urgh, now I'm lecturing and nagging.. Oh, my class is here. "Yay, Sunny!", I shouted while running to hug my best friend. Fortunately, we are in the same class together. I saw an empty space beside Sunny's place and immediately put my bag there. I don't want anyone to steal my Sunny :) Oh, all my classmates were in the same class! And some other student from different schools. Suddenly, a teacher came into my class. Everybody stood up. "Good morning, teacher", the class said in unison. "Good morning, class. You may all sit down", the teacher said while walking to the teacher's desk in the front left corner of the class. "From now on, I will be your class teacher. Understood?", the teacher asked and we replied "Yes teacher", also in unison. Then the teacher wrote her name on the whiteboard. Her name was Ms. Hyun. "I want to arrange your seats because they look so messy and disorganized. But before that may I know all of your names?", Ms. Hyun said. Then one by one, the students stood up and told their names to the teacher. While I was waiting for my turn, I forgot what Ms. Hyun said about arranging our seats. And the moment I finished my turn, I felt that something was wrong. I thought I forgot my books, I look in my bag and they were there. I checked my pencils, pens, everything! And they were perfectly where I put them. After a few moments of hard thinking, I immediately remembered it. "Seats!", I whispered to myself quietly, not meaning to disturb the class. I was very nervous, I hope I don't get changed places!

 

Author's Note

Just a short first chapter for this fic first. Tell me, did you like it? I hope you will look forward to the next chapter, and so on! :) Saranghae~! And I'm super happy because I got 1 subscriber for this fic! Gomawo, skylbonnie123! :)