Final

Thank You for the Broken Heart.

Bianca stared at the young man who is sitting across from her table with a tears in her eyes as he laughed and kissed the girl next to him. She couldn’t believe it at first when her friends told her about him cheating on her. But now there he is, Yong Junhyung, the love of her life with another girl making out at the restaurant where she had agreed to meet up with her best friend whom she hadn’t seen for several years.

How could you, Dragon.. Is she the reason why you often leaving quickly during our dates after you got a call?? , she thought as she took of the ring that he had given her as a gift.

“Excuse me, waiter.. Can you do me a favor and give these to that guy at that table?? And here’s your  tips and etc,” the silvery streaked hair young woman told the waiter, gave the ring and wrote a short note and paid for her drink.

She didn’t even take a look back to see her boyfriend’s reaction as she got up and left the restaurant. Bianca walked aimlessly around the mall and sat down at one of the benches to call Dari, her best friend since high school to postpone their reunion to another date.

Yeoboseyo??

Dari.. Something came up tonight, can we reset the date??

What happened, Kitty??

Just something at the club, Dog. So sorry that we couldn’t meet up tonight.

No prob, Kitty. We’ll catch up soon, k

Arraseo.. I’ll text you later.

Sighing, Bianca hung up and got up to go the club that she owns. Even though her heart was broken and inside she is crying, no tears was shed when she had arrived at the club and went to see the managers for a staff meeting.

After a few hours.

Music was blasting loudly as Bianca watched from the VIP section as patrons of her club were drinking, dancing and having fun. She smiles and nodded when she sees some of her regular customers waving at her and brought up their glass in salute to her.

“Is everything okay, Bia?? Is Junhyung coming??,” Amber, one of her friends who works as her assistant at the club asked.

“No.. He’s not.. He’s probably busy with his new woman..,” she replied coldly.

“So you found out about her?? I’m sorry. Come on, let’s get you some drinks and cheer you up. I know you are putting up a mask now. But let it go.. Don’t keep it inside,” the tomboyish girl said and dragged the younger looking but older woman away.

Despite that she didn’t shed any tears still, Bianca felt relief as she drank and was chit-chatting with some of her customers when she felt a pair of arms wrapped around her startling her and she had almost slapped the person.

“Still the feisty Kitten I know and love,” the familiar deep voice said and chuckled.

“Grrr… Do that again, Dog. I will literally kill you,” she said and sighed in relief.

Dari chuckled and looked up and down checking the pale, steel blue eyed girl standing in front of him. The girl glared at her best friend as he whistled in approval and grinned like a wolf.

“So I heard you are back on the market now?? Want me to beat him up for you??,” Dari spoke up with an evil smirk after Bianca had dragged him away into the VIP section as he had heard from their friend, Amber about what had happened to Bianca.

“Nah.. Right now I just want to have fun and not give a care about this. So stop asking me about him,” the girl said and poured a few glasses of alcoholic drink.

“Oh no.. Not whiskey,” Dari muttered and quickly tried to take the glass away but was too late.

Dari watched worriedly as his best friend drank several glasses of whiskey as he knew that among all the alcoholic drink, whiskey is the only one that will make her drunk despite the fact that she could hold her alcohol very well. Sure enough, she was still walking straight after a few hours of drinking but her face was quite flushed.

“Alright.. No more whiskey for you.. Let’s get you home now.. I’ll just crash at your place tonight,” Dari said as he pulled the girl away as the club had already closed.

“Yare yare..,” was heard from the girl and followed.

If only you knew my feelings for you, Kitten. I loved you since you transferred into our high school. Junhyung is a fool for cheating on you, Dari thought as he carried Bianca bridal style as she had fallen asleep in his car.

“Yah.. Kitty.. Wake up, I don’t know your security code for your condo,” the cheeky playboy wannabee said as he spoke up.

“Combination of your birthday and mine without the year,” the girl mumbled and slowly opened her eyes.

He’s has a nice smile and cute dimples, she thought as Dari placed her on the bed and went out to get a glass of water.

Bianca thanked her best friend as she gulped down the pain killer and water in one big gulp. Dari ruffled the pale girl’s hair who in turned smacked his hand away from doing it. He grinned and was about to go off to the guest bedroom to sleep when he felt his hand being pulled and he stumbled a bit and fell on the bed and on top of Bianca who just smirked.

“Feisty tonight, Kitten,” Dari teased as he tried to get up.

“Shikkeuro.. and just stay here with me,” the steel blue eyed said and kissed him.

Surprised and happy at the same, the athletic Dari responded to the kiss and deepened it. Bianca moaned in response and gently pushed him away a bit to breath. Dari continued to kiss her neck and nuzzled her before changing positions to get comfortable.

“Dari ah.. I..,” Bianca was about to say something but was silenced with a finger.

“I loved you for a long time, Bianca Choi. I will wait until you are ready. Now, get some sleep, Kitten,” he said as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her goodnight.

A few months later.

“Baby.. I’m sorry..,” Junhyung apologized as the girl just stared blankly at him.

“What do you want, Junhyung??,” she asked with a cold tone.

Junhyung flinched at the tone and took out the ring that he had given her 2 years ago when he asked her to be his girlfriend. He sighed and looked at her face which was beautiful but yet cold towards him as she glared at him.

“I want you back, baby..  I miss you.. I admit I made a mistake of cheating on you and I promise you that I will never do that. She didn’t mean anything you me,” the reddish brown haired young man said.

“Well.. Newsflash for you, Yong Junhyung. She ain’t going back to you,” another voice spoke up from behind the girl and appeared with his arms wrapped around her waist.

“ off, Dari.. This is between me and her,” Junhyung growled.

“Actually, it is his business, Junhyung. You see, after I returned the ring to you and in a way leaving you, he was the one who is there for me through it all and now he is my man,” Bianca replied with a smirk.

“What the.. What does he have that I don’t?? I know that you still love me, baby. Please, I love you..,” Junhyung spoke up but was cut by Bianca.

“Loyalty..That is what he has that you do not,” the steel blue eyed young woman replied and kissed Dari in front of her ex.

Dari smirked at his love’s ex-boyfriend who looked shocked, sad and angry as he deepens the kiss with her. Junhyung gaped and admit his defeat as he knew that Dari is not just Bianca’s best friend and partner in crime but also her other half as they both knew each other so well compare to him. He sighed and walked away from the couple as he begins to regrets the things he did to hurt her. As he walked away, he heard someone calling him and turned to look.

“Junhyung.. I want to thank you for the broken heart that you gave me. If you didn’t break my heart, I wouldn’t have realized my feelings for Dari. If it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t have noticed that he means more to me than just my best friend,” Bianca said and smiled happily while looking lovingly at her current boyfriend.