Wedding...

...I'm Sorry

Wooyoung's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"....I'm getting married."

"...Oh. That's Great! You guys are match-made in heaven." I said,smiling so lovingly. I can't believe that he's going to get married..Pain started to dwell in my chest,but I held it in. I have to remain calm,and keep smiling.. I can't show him that my heart is slowly tearing apart..I don't want him to know that I still love him..

"Is that all you're going to say?"

I looked at him,confused. "....What do you mean? Is there something else I'm suppose to say..?"

Nichkhun sighed,"Forget it."

I shrugged it off,and turned around walking away as I felt a sharp pain flow through my body. I bit my lip,and tried not to make any noise coming out of my mouth..It's so painful....

"Where are you going?"

"Just inside. I have to do something important..See you soon,Nichkhun. Congratulations on your wedding..." I didn't wait for his reply,and walked inside the house. As I closed the door, I slid down feeling the pain all over my body...My eye vision became blurry and only a matter of minutes before everything turned into pitch black..

 

~1 Month Later~

 

Ring Ring~!  I sat down on the edge of the bed, feeling a little dizzy, and picked up my phone seeing that it was a text message..

Hello,Wooyoung... It's me Nichkhun. ...Come to my wedding... If you are going, you're going to be the guy who's holding the rings..See you there,Wooyoung.

I clenched my chest as I can feel the pain hurting me again. This is only for your own good,Wooyoung...

************************

As the day went on, I came to his wedding.. So now here we are in front this altar..for so long, I wished for this moment to stand beside him, my love of my life, to say our vows, but what am I saying? Sadly, I'm just the guy who's holding the rings during thei wedding. I don't even know why I agreed to do this,I will never know. But one thing I know is that the love of my life is going to be taken away from me forever...and I'm not going to do anything to stop him..

I clenched one of my fists as the music started when the bride slowly made her way down the aisle with her parents. She was smiling, crying tears of joy and I could only force a smile in return..

"Please Wooyoung..." I looked at Nichkhun startled,"Tell me to run away from this place...Say it and I'll do it..Please.." I stared at him,"...What? Are you crazy?"

"Yes,Wooyoung...I'm crazy. I'm crazy for you." He looked to my eyes,begging. "....Please.."

I hung my head, completely ignoring him until the bride came up before us. I lift my head up, watching her parents handed her over to Nichkhun, whose gaze remained fixed on me. His eyes begged me to say something...to end this madness, but I stayed quiet.

I gave them the rings,"Best Wishes,Victoria and Nichkhun..." I said softly, smiling a little as Victoria hugged me,"Thank you,Wooyoung.."

"Woo...."

I only smiled, biting my tongue to prevent me from crying. It hurts so much..but this whole thing is all my fault..It was my for letting him go. I let him go because I didn't want to hurt him.. I didn't want him to be broken-hearted once I was gone.. I wanted him to forget me..hate me..I wanted him to cast me out of his life. I want him to live without me in his life, and him moving on with someone he now loves,Victoria. I wanted all this because I don't want him to see me like this, weak and pathetic... I don't want him to see me dying....

*********************

I watched the newly wed couple dancing on the dance floor with love expressions on their faces. Oh how I wish I was the one in his arms...dancing...smiling...laughing with him.. I got up from my table, heading towards the exit quietly. Once I was at the door, I turned around seeing Nichkhhun looking my way. I waved goodbye weakly, smiling before disappearing out the door.

Nichkhun...I love you so much, I hope you know that..But I'm sorry..This is the last time...I'm sorry if I never told you...Goodbye Nichkhun...The Love of My Life...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH DEAR...My Heart... TT^TT This story was just so sad! D': Ughhh....I think I should make this story a one shot..or should I keep going? :/ What do you guys think? v___v This broke my Khunyoung heart. Dx While typing this, it made me teary eyed...NO LIE. )': It'll probably not make sense...but Oh well! Haha. xD Lol,Anyways..I hope you enjoyed this! :D Please give me some Feedback...and Comments will be loved. <3

P.S. I'm not putting this story to complete just yet...I'm still thinking about adding more chapters... Probably..o:

xoxoxoxoxoxo~

-Arlene<3