Read and learn my mistake...

This Is my story!

The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost. (G.K Chesterton)

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

I pursue a career; I want to get rich so I can give wealth to him. I want to give all the luxuries to him. But I'm too busy until he ignore.

I come home late at night and I always defaulting. I began to busy with his next project. I never refused invitation business friends for fun in night club even though I knew he was waiting for me at home to have dinner with.

When I'm busy finding money for the sake of convenience I forget my promise to be faithful, I'm cheating on his back. But I still love him, others just for lust. When I came home exhausted, and he began to preach as well but I assume he was nagging. I lose patience, I beat him. I kick him until I lost our first baby. If I'm aware of.

But he still remained in sight, forgive any mistakes I made. But I just changed while and began to busy with work. Because my mind has been bought with money.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

But I forget, life is kind spinning wheel. Sometimes we are on and any time we will fall. I believe my business partner but that bastard he wangle my money. all! I lost everything in the blink of an eye.

Everyone started to go away. Why! The reason I've not got the property, but she remains faithful in sight. He holding my hand tightly and hug me when i cry like a little child. Though, I hurt him a lot.

Words that I might not forget that he say to me at night we cuddle, it been a long time I embraced his.

'You know honey, Brandi Snyder has say "To the World You May be just one person but to one person you may be the world" and you are my world'

From the big house so we had to settle in a small area because I would have gone bankrupt. He started working at the nearest cafe and I just sit at home and dabbled with liquor. I'm so disappointed!

I'm drunk every night and every night he would suffer. I did not realize when I started to hit him. Tomorrow morning when I wake up just to see he with a face full of cuts and bruises.

I knelt down to apologize over and over again and he will forgive me. I promise to him I wanted changed but merely a promise, never happened. Then one day, someone called me to tell that he is involved in an accident and is in hospital.
 
I was leaning against the wall and when I realized from dreamy. I ran as fast as I could to meet him. I pray he will be safe and will not leave me alone in this world.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Already in 3 months, but she is still unconscious. I am beginning to regret it and I'm not willing to lose him. I started chaotically find a job and I was fortunate to meet with old friends and he offered him a job in the office. How Thankful I am to God.

My routine every day, go to work and then visit him. Tell him the story of my life right now, hope he will open his eyes and talk to me. How I miss his kiss, his eyes round and he pouted When he mad at me. Well Sungjong, my dearest wife please wakes up!

And then I cried again at his side. Suddenly he moves the machines that connect to his heart start to beep loudly. I scream call a help. No, you can not leave me. I do not have time to seek forgiveness and make you happy back like I promised before when we both stood in front of the priest.

"Myungsoo-shi '

Doctors call my name. I walked towards him but why my heart is not at peace. I shook my head to get rid of all the bad thoughts.

I heard every word that comes out of the mouth of the doctor. My legs weak and I collapsed on the floor. My tears flowed endlessly. Sungjong...

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Small boy ran toward a young man who was a trance away.

"Appa, are you ok. Omma call eating. Come on, I'm hungry '

"Dae, Sungyeol come let me piggyback you my boy '

That man carry his child and walked into the house. He could see his wife is waiting at the table. He smiled, he was very beautiful and how lucky I have him. What already passed should be forgotten. Now I have started a new life.

I pressed my forehead against his.

'I'm glad you save and I love you sungjong-ah'

'I love you too Soosoo' and his kiss my lips.

'Euwwwwwwwwww ..... Please stop, BEFORE I lost appetite here APPA OMMA'

We just laughing at our 5 years old Sungyeol.
'Ok boy, let dig'

Yes, my wife save from the tragedy and how a feel grateful because God give me another chance. I promise with all my heart I won’t mess out. This is my story and they are my life.