The Balcony

Wherefore Art Thou???

Hey, guys! I'm back!!!

So... this is the next chapter. Enjoy!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kris' POV:

8:30 p.m. Party's over, we walked around the street a little while. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and I lighted the way.

"Yah, that was pretty fun, right?" Xiumin asked us while jumping around. "Yeah, those musics are totally cool! And the people are kinda kind, too," Chen said, jumping around. "Told you so! We maknaes never lie to you, right Tao?" Sehun smiled and high-fived Tao. They both laughed. And me? I was just walking silently, thinking of how to be with Luna.

They kept walking and I backed up a little. A second after that, when they're not looking, I flew out from the ground and hid in a big, tall tree.

"Yah, Kris hyung! What do you--" Kai stopped in the middle of the sentence. He noticed I was gone. "Guys, Kris hyung's gone!"

Just then, everyone panicked. "Okay, let's split up and find him. Baekhyun, Lay, and D.O., you three come with me. Sehun, Tao, Luhan, and Kai will be around that alley, while Xiumin, Chen, and Chanyeol the opposite," Suho suggested. "Okay, boss!" everyone said.

They spilt up and called my name. The closest team was Kai's. They shouted and mocked me.

"Okay, guys, together," Kai said. "One, two, three. KRIS HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" they shouted. I let out a small sigh. "Yo, Kris!" Luhan shouted. "Wherefore art thou, my lover boy?" Sehun and Tao mocked me. I let another sigh. "You guys know nothing of love," I mumbled to myself, so the others wouldn't hear.

"Yah, Kris hyung, show yourself!" Kai shouted.

"Oh, the night is young. And my love awaits," I mumbled as I flew out of the tree to Luna's place. I found a lit room with a small balcony outside.

It must be her's! I found some bushes and trees, so I dove down and hid behind it. I looked up to see Luna in her nightdress staring blank into the moon night sky.

"Oh, it is my lady! It is my love," I said quietly and smiled when leaning to a small rock. I love her like this. Beautiful face, long hair, perfect skin, everything. She rested her head on her hand. Oh, how I wish to be a glove upon her hand, that I might touch that soft face. She saw a weak flower, reached her hand, and the flower bloomed into one perfect rose. She has healing powers! Great! She went back to her daydream.

"Ay, me," she said in a daydreaming voice. I gasped. "She speaks! Oh, speak again, my bright angel," I said again, quietly.

"Oh, Kris oppa! Where are you, my Kris? Deny my father and refuse my name. Or, if you won't, be but sworn my love, and I'll no longer be a Capulet," she said, smiling. She was daydreaming about me! She called me 'oppa'! Yes! But, I was too afraid to come out. I decided to hide for a little longer.

"Should I hear more, or should I speak at this?" I asked to myself in Chinese, so she wouldn't notice.

"But it's my name that's my enemy," she continued, her smile turned into a frown. "You are myself, though not a Montague. Oh, what's a Montague? It's nor hand, nor foot, nor arm, nor face, nor any other part belonging to a man. Oh, please be some other name!" she pouted, which made her cuter.

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would still smell as sweet," she said, playing with the flower. "So Kris would, were he not Kris call'd, retain that dear perfection that he owes without that title." Aigoo, she's just so cute!

"Kris oppa, doff my name, and for that name which is no part of him, take all myself," she said, leaning against a wall and smiled. I gasped and jumped out of my hiding place, still at the ground.

"Haha! I take you at my word! Call me but love, and I'll be new baptized. Henceforth, I will never be him!" I shouted and she looked shocked.

 

Luna's POV:

I was standing at the balcony, daydreaming about Kris. I wish I could marry him instead of Joong Ki. I started saying words for my love, though I know he wasn't here. I smiled and leaned against the wall. Suddenly, I heard a voice.

"Haha! I take you at my word! Call me but love, and I'll be new baptized. Henceforth, I will never be him!" the voice shouted. I gasped, screamed and ran to the room. I looked out a little. "W-who's there?" I asked, frightened.

"I don't know how to tell you who I am, for who I am, and my name are your enemy!" it shouted again. Wait, that deep voice. The word enemy...

I smiled. "My ears haven't yet drunk a thousand words, yet I recognize the sound of your sweet, handsome voice! Is that you, Kris oppa?" I asked, looking for him. He appeared right in front of me and smiled.

"How did you get here? Those wall are extremely too hard to climb," I asked confusedly and he just smirked. "I have dragon powers. I fly when I want to, so those walls are easy for me," he answered calmly. I saw him jump backwards and floated mid-air. "See?" I nodded.

"But, considering who you are, if any of my guards find you here--" Kris cut me in the middle of the sentence. "With love's light wings I over-perched these walls, for stony limits can't hold love out. And what love can do that dares love attempt, therefor my guards are no let to me." he said in a little sad tone.

I was still worried, though. "But if they do see you here, they'll kill you," I argued back. "I have a night's cloak to hide me from them. And but you love me, let them find me here. My life is better ended by their hate, than death prorogued, wanting of my love," he smiled, moved his fingers to my cheek and carresed it. I smiled. "You have to promise you'll prove to love me--," I was cut again. "By the yonder blessed moon, I swear--" before he finished, I cut him. "Don't swear by the inconstant moon that monthly changes."

"What should I swear by?" Kris pouted. Seriously, he looked cuter when he said that. "Don't swear at all. Or, if you will, swear by my gracious self, and I'll believe you. Although I'm happy in you, I don't have joy of this contract tonight. It's too rash, too sudden, too--" before I finished, Kris moved to me quickly until our lips crashed onto each other.

I gasped, but soon I returned the kiss. Oh, my, God. His lips. So... beautiful... "I love you, Luna-ah," he said between kisses. Our foreheads touched. His tongue pecked my lips, asking for entrance. I gladly opened them as his tongue explored my mouth.

We pulled back, panting and smiling at each other. "Thank you, Luna-ah," Kris said and kissed my forehead. I smiled. "Good night, Kris, as sweet repose and rest, come to my heart as that within my !" I said, turning my head around. Kris just smirked. "Oh, you're gonna leave me unsatisfied tonight? That is, the exchange of my love's faithful vow for mine."

I take it back. He is kinda greedy for everything. I sighed and turned back.

"I gave you mine before you even asked for it," I joked and smiled. "And yet, I would it were to give again."

"Would you withdraw it? For what?" Kris asked. "But to be a frank, and give it to you again. And yet, I wish but for the thing I have." Kris smiled and attacked butterfly kisses on my neck. I giggled. He's so cute. "My bounty is as boundless as the sea. My love is deep, the more I give to you. The more I have, for both are infinite," I said happily.

"Miss Luna!" Nurse calls from inside. Kris pulled back and we both looked at the room, then to each other. "I-I'm coming, Nurse! Sweet Montague, stay by and hide, I'll come back in a minute," I ordered Kris. He nodded and flew to hide below the balcony. I ran inside and went for the Nurse.

 

Kris' POV:

"Oh, blessed, blessed night! I'm afraid, being in night, but all this is a dream, too flattering-sweet to be substansial," I mumbled in Chinese. I heard running footsteps getting closer.

"Kris oppa!" Luna called. I floated in front of her. "Yes?"

"Three words, dear Kris, and good night indeed," she said as she started walking back to her room. No, no. Wu Yi Fan, stop her!

"Luna-ah, wait!" I called her back. Fortunately, she heard me. "Yes, oppa?"

"Luna...L-Luna-ah, w-will you m-m-marry me?" I stuttered. Say yes, Luna. Oh, please say yes!

She gasped and sighed happily. "Luna!" her Nurse called again. "I'm coming! Yes, yes! A thousand times, yes!" she said as we kissed each other again. We pulled back and smiled.

"Luna, what are you doing there?" Nurse popped her head at the door. In an instant, I hid behind the balcony again. "Who was that?" Nurse asked again. "N-Nothing... T-There's no one here. Just me and you," she said. I knew she'd keep me safe.

"Oh. Just don't be there too long, okay dear?"

"Of course," Luna replied as I heard the door shut. I quickly got back up. "Luna, meet me tomorrow at Friar Suk Jin's cell. And there, we shall be wed," I said immediately, not losing any chance. "Yes, of course, my love," Luna said. I started to fly back to my house.

"K-Kris oppa!" Luna called back, she seemed to remember something. I returned as fast as a dragon. "My dear?"

"When should I meet you?"

"At 9 o'clock."

"I will not fail, it's 20 years till then. I've forgot why I called you back," Luna laughed. "Then let me stand here until you remember." I smiled and pretended to lean against a wall while crossing my arms, everything mid-air. She giggled.

"I shall forget, to have you still stand there, and remember how I love my company," she said. I smirked. "And I'll still stay, to have you still forget, forgetting any other home but this." We both chuckled. "It's getting late. Good night, my love. Parting is such sweet sorrow." She moved forward and kissed my cheek. I smiled at her, making her cheek turn pink. I sighed happily, and flew like this and waved goodbye at her.

She giggled as she went back to her room. Just then, I started to fly like crazy.

"YES! FINALLY! LUNA AND I ARE GONNA BE TOGETHER FOREVER!! WHOO!!!" I shouted everything in Chinese.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

another filler chapter, sorry. *bows deeply*

So, yep. This is the famous balcony scene.

I am so freaking crazy about this chapter! It's my favourite part, guy!!!!! =DD

So, I'll try to make another update tonight, since my parents are out on the mall.

Love you, commenters and subscribers!