NEW DIGITAL ART PAGE + SUNNY FAN ART TO SICA'S DEPARTURE :(

SUNNY ARTWORKS~ from my mini sketchbook
 
Please Like it on my page and comment on my page not on this share.
thanks you can also share it if you like. thank you !

FACEBOOK PAGE : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jacmnl/1557707137785318
TWITTER PAGE : https://twitter.com/STILLTHINKS
NEW STORY BOARD IN AFF : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/835784/digital-artworks-sunnysnsd
 

I'm not late about the news... and I am so sad. In the recent radio show sunny hides her saddness but she can't no longer contain it at the end,

and had a watery, almost breaking down part. I don't want to see her like that.. I know that SHE IS THE CLOSEST MEMBER TO SICA, SICA SAID IT HERSELF, she said sunny and her always match and always was there for each other eversince, this is one of the strongest SHIP in SOSHI, they don't have a year that they are not together they are one of the ships that remained close ever since 2008 until 2014. They never drifted apart.

 
 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

High Res : http://puffycosmo.deviantart.com/art/GLOOMY-SUNSHINE-486094711

Finished It, I was actually teary when doing this specially sunny's face expression..

I've been a sone for a long time now and never did I had the reason to not like them, they are the most purest and strongest group in kpop.

how I see my UB crying whenever she is alone, or not infront of the fans, I know sunny is known among the members that is the master hider of feelings and keeping strong.

but deep inside I know she needs us sones, specially sunshiners at this part of her life and career. not only sunny but other member's as well.

I know how important jessica is to her, and I know she didn't agree to this.

#beliveinsoshibond #kapitsunny #kapitsica #kapitot9 
&& just a friendly reminder. please do not ever try to steal or remove all of my art's watermarks, because I had a trauma and was once a victim and me being an artist, feels sad and angry that some people could do that.

crediting everything that you've worked hard for and then they get the praise of your hard work it just right? so please.

thanks !

-JacMnl