Yes! we do feel the same!

Are we feeling the same?

It’s been 2 years since Yongseo’s WGM ended. Many of their fans felt sad on their last day, almost all of them were in tears when the last episode aired. How about Yonghwa and Seohyun? Were they depressed when they received the last mission? Was it hard for them to part ways at that night? Are their feelings the same?

 

One afternoon at SNSD’s Dorm, particulary at Seohyun’s and Hyoyeon’s room…

 

Seohyun was browsing the internet when she accidentally sae and read an article about her ex-husband Jung Yonghwa. The article states about Yonghwa’s ideal type, rumors about him dating her last on-screen partner and so on and so forth… then suddenly seohyun though about it and felt sad that tears are starting to form in her eyes. She tough to herself,

 

Right! What is it between me and yonghwa? What I feel for him indeed is real, but how about Yonghwa Oppa? Was all the sweet gestures from him just for the show? Those caring and concern acts were only for the sake of our fan’s happiness? I have guarded my heart so much for me not to fall for him but look at me now I feel sad because no matter how I've tried I just did just because this stupid heart of mine just fall right away without me even knowing it.

 


Hyoyeon: Maknae-ah? Somethings wrong?

Seohyun: Aniyo Unnie. Gwaenchanayo.

Hyoyeon: cham! I know you seohyun-ah. Tell the problem to unnie, I’ll help you.

Seohyun: nothing’s really wrong unnie.

Hyoyeon: you’re so bad at lying. Fine, if you don’t want to talk about it now, we’ll talk about it later. Arachi?
Seohyun but unn-

Hyoyeon: no buts, Seohyun-ah, we’ll talk about it with your other unnies. I know and you know that it has something to do with your ex seobang.

Seohyun: arasseoyo unnie *faces down*

Hyoyeon: aigoo~ I can’t take it when uri maknae is sad. Let’s have some fun now! Let’s join Yoona.

Seohyun: take me where you want to go unnie, I just want to erase all my worries now and worried about it later when all of you interrogate me about him.

Hyoyeon: alright! I’ll call Yoona first to pick us up.

 

Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Yoona and Tiffany were in the car. They didn’t even bother to ask Yoona where is she gonna take them, anyways they trust Yoona and they know that they will have fun later since Yoona never fails them in situations like this.

 

Tiffany: Yoongie, where are you goping to take us?

Hyoyeon: paja! I forgot to ask you.

Seohyun: as always unnie.

Yoona: we’ll be going to CN Blue’s celebration since their office change it location in gangnam.

Tiffany: jeongmal~? Where in Gangnam?

Yoona: ahm, just 50 steps from SMTown’s building.

Seohyun: ottokhae? *faces down*

Tiffany: hyunnie, is something bothering you?

Hyoyeon: aniya fany-ah. She’s just worried for her exam at school.

Seohyun: gamsahaeyo hyo unnie *low voice*

Yoona: cham! Seohyun-ah, don’t think about that right now, let’s have some fun tonight!

 

When they arrived at CN Blue’s Party Venue, they saw Yuri, Taeyeon and Sooyoung were there already. The Kyu-Line was present also and some other FNC Idols like Juniel and Hongki.

 

Yonghwa and Seohyun found each others eyes , Yonghwa was still mesmerized on Seohyun’s sparkling eyes but Seohyun look immediately on other direction. The Party was great, FNC and SM idols were having a good time together.

 

Yoona together with Jonghyun spotted Yong Seobang staring at their Maknae.

 

Yoona: Looks like someone misses our maknae terribly much.

Jonghyun: Well, looks like also that maknae of yours felt the same as our leader do.

Yoona: hahaha. I know right.

Jonghyun: one thing is for sure Yonna-yah, Hyung will not make his  happiness slip from his life now. Now is the right time for him, and  I know what he thinks to do now.

 

 

Minhyuk, Juniel and Seohyun were talking then Suddenly Hongki and Kyuhyun came in.

  


Kyuhyun: hey Seohyun-ah why are you not talking? c'mon where's the rapper hyun that I know?
Seohyun: I just don’t feel like talkling oppa, it seems that I’ll get a cold anytime soon. *just an alibi*

 

 

Seohyun saw Yonghwa staring at her intently every now and then but she put all her attention to the people she’s talking to.

On the other hand Yonghwa was silently observing Seohyun, and frowns when he saw Kyuhyun approaches. After the last day of their WGM, it’s as if what between him and Seohyun ended and he hate it. He always gets jealous when someone approaches his hyun and more when its her idol fanboys.

Yonghwa then thought… I don't know if what happen between us hyun but I am not gonna settle for this, no we're not supposed to end this way.


Seohyun can’t take it anymore. She can’t really pretend that she’s okay even when she’s not.


Seohyun: guys, I think I should go first.

Minhyuk: wae Seohyun-ah? Just stay a little bit longer, the party is about to end though.

Juniel: Minhyuk Oppa is right unnie.

Seohyun: I really need to go, I think I am starting to feel awful, I really got the colds. I’ll just ask my unnies that I’ll just go home first. Kamsahamnida for tonight.

 

Seohyun searched for her unnies, they are still enjoying the night. She saw Yoona with Jonghyun, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon with Jungshin, Tiffany with Changmin and the other Kyu-Line then Taeyeon whi just went back form getting some food. She then approached Taeyeon and told her that she’ll go home first. Taeyeon told the other girls, they try to change Seohyun’s mind but they can’t win over the stubborn maknae so they just let her, they also noticed that Seohyun was tired and was not in the mood so they just agreed with her.

 

Sooyoung: Hyunnie, you sure you’ll be okay?

Seohyun: neh unnie.

Taeyeon: Go home directly, sunny’s home already so I’ll call her after 20mins to make sure your home.

Hyoyeon: yah! Don’t do that, Maknae is old enough.

Tiffany: we’ll she’s still our baby.

Yoona: aisht~ sincha unnies. Be careful seohyun-ah. We’ll go home a little after midnight.

Seohyun: neh unnies. She then thanked everyone in the party.

 

Seohyun then leave the place without even glancing at Yonghwa. She’s just too tired and so emotionally drowned because of her feelings towards him. She was about to call a cab when suddenly…
 


Yonghwa: what is wrong with you?

 


She was caught off guard because of the familiar voice, maybe she was just over-thinking about him that is why she keeps on hearing his voice.


Yonghwa: what?! Are you just gonna stay that way?


She was froze on her spot and kept on reminding herself that it was just her imagination that he was talking to her at her back.


Yonghwa: why? What is wrong? After being sweet, now your living me and never even giving me a single glance...

 

 

Yonghwa can’t take it any longer, he held her hand and make her face him.


Yonghwa: please tell me? What is wrong? So that I can correct it. (Without him knowing it a tear drop from his eyes)


Seohyun was then caught off guard, she was surprised when she saw tears from Yonghwa’s eyes, she wipe it away with her thumb and with that Yonghwa held her hand and keep it on his cheek



Yonghwa: please stay..
Seohyun: I' can't..
Yonghwa: why?
Seohyun: tell me… why do you want me to stay?
Yonghwa: tell me why you can't?
Seohyun: the show has ended Oppa. No need for us to play sweet and all.
Yonghwa: are we supposed to end too just because the show has ended already?
Seohyun: look Oppa... don't make it hard on me, I'm now setting you free, you can date Shinhye unnie since it will not spoil the show because as I have said it has ended already.  I am now letting you to be happy
Yonghwa: happy? You want me to be happy? But why? Why your letting me go? I can't be happy without you anymore. Not when you're already my happiness.
Seohyun: stop it Oppa, please. Stop it.
Yonghwa: tell that to my heart. (He then put Seohyun’s hand on his chest)

Seohyun: O-opp-pa. stop this.  Please, stop. *Seohyun was in tears*

Yonghwa: Now tell me Hyun. Can you make my heart to stop beating crazily for you?
Seohyun: what do you mean Oppa?  
Yonghwa: *he starts singing* neoreul boneun naye du nun i,malhago isseo, neol saranghae.
Seohyun: Yo~ong Oppa.
Yonghwa: just say you will stay... just say you will stay to be my buin now eventhough the show has long gone
Seohyun: but I thought you and Shinhye unnie has something..I saw yo-
 

 

Yonghwa didn’t make Seohyun finish what she was about to say, no need for him to hear her answer. Her reaction shows what she feels with that he pulled her for a tight embrace and give her the kissed he had long to do. Huh, how he wished that the photographer give them the kissing scene on the lips, but luck was not on his side before. atleast now he can kiss her. With no one to shout cut.

Seohyun: nado yo~ong oppa. nado saranghaeyo.

Yonghwa: YES! WE DO FEEL THE SAME!

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyeong Chinggus! :)

i've been busy lately because of too many school works.

well anyways, i hope you enjoyed reading this fic.

im so sorry if i wrote this not-so-good fic

i just really want to make it up to you.

i'll do better in the next one :)