Areumdawo

Areumdawo

You smiled softly to yourself as you hummed a familiar tune that your boyfriend had taught you. At the thought of him a warm blush spread across your cheeks and the humming was interrupted by a giggle. Just thinking about him made your heart race and you felt tingly as you remember how warm and strong he felt when he hugged you. 

Turning on your side you glanced out the window that was near your bed in search of your boyfriend. He was coming to visit you today since you had not been feeling well earlier. However after taking a nap you were feeling a lot better and wanted nothing more than for him to hold you close and kiss your forehead in that simple, yet loving way. 

You wore a simple outfit that consisted of gray shorts, a white tank top with a flower design and a yellow hoodie. Your hair was braided into two short pigtails in the way that you knew he liked. You heard a gate open and jumped up. Glancing out your window you saw him standing there holding a box. Filled with excitement you quickly checked yourself in the mirror before rushing downstairs to let him in.

Taking a deep breath to calm your nerves you then reached for the doorknob and opened it. Standing before you was your boyfriend, SHINee's adorable leader Lee Jinki, otherwise known as Onew. But to you he would always be your Jinki. 

Onew blinked and looked up from the ground when the door opened in front of him. He saw your smiling face and he broke out in the bright, happy smile that you always adored.

"Jagiya..." He stated simply before he took a step forward and placed a gentle kiss on your forehead. The simple action left a pretty pink blush decorating your cheeks and when he looked down at you his smile seemed to brighten at the sight of your blush. 

You tilted your head to side and lightly bit your bottom lip before reaching out and grabbing his arm before pulling him into your livingroom. "Jinki! I missed you."

He chuckled softly before removing his shoes and walking over to your couch with the somewhat large package under one arm. Sitting down he placed the package next to him before patting the free spot on his right. Without hesitation you went over and plopped down next to him. Smiling you turned slightly so you could look at him but your eyes soon widened in surprise when he gently placed his forehead against yours and closed his eyes.

Shocked at the sudden action you could only stare at his face in shock. However you took the moment to look over his features. Smooth skin, long eyelashes, round cheeks and full lips...You felt like the luckiest girl in the world. Especially so since his personality rivaled his looks.

After a few moments he slowly opened his eyes and looked into your own. They shown with mirth and mild relief. 

"You don't have a fever." He stated before pulling back and smiling. You blinked and felt your own forehead before blushing. "I've been feeling better ever since I woke up from my nap."

He looked you over before he lifted his hand and gently brushed a few loose strands of hair out of your face. "I'm glad you're feeling better. I was really worried earlier."

You smiled happily and shook your head. "I'm really fine. It was just a small head cold. You didn't have to worry."

At that statement Onew's brow furrowed slightly. "Jagiya, of course I'm going to worry about you. I care about you a lot."

Your cheeks tinted pink at his statement before your attention was brought to the box sitting on the other side of your boyfriend.

"What's that?"

"Hm? Ah, it's a small gift I got for you since you weren't feeling well."

Excited you clapped your hands together before holding them out for the box. Onew chuckled before he picked it up and handed it to you. 

"I had a sangtae moment and spilled my coffee on one and had to buy it and get you a new one." He reached up and rubbed the back of his head as an embarrassed blush formed on his cheeks.

You shook your head and grinned before you leaned over at kissed his cheek. "Pabo, you didn't have to buy a new one. I would have been fine with the coffee stained one." Rolling your eyes you carefully ripped off the wrapping paper and opened the lid. Your eyes widened in shock at the item before you. It was a large white teddy bear with brown eyes and a heart with the word Saranghae written on it. You held up the bear and lightly ran your fingers over the soft white fur. It was then that a smell wafted up to your nose and you carefully sniffed the teddy bear. It was Onew's cologne! He had sprayed the teddy bear with it and the sweet, musky scent lightly teased your senses. 

"It's beautiful..."

Onew lightly patted the bear on the head before he looked at you and his eyes shone with happiness. "I'm glad you like it. I sprayed my cologne on it so that when I'm not with you it'll seem like I am. When I'm away on trips for a long time you'll have him to watch over you. His name is Dubu."

Your eyes filled with tears and you held the bear close to your chest.

"Jinki....Saranghae..." You whispered softly while looking at him.

Onew smiled softly before he leaned in close so that his lips were barely brushing yours. He whispered two simple words before capturing your lips in a gentle kiss.

 

"Nado Saranghae..."