Chapter 2 - Missing You

Chance Happenings Foreseen Meetings

Author’s POV…

“You think she’ll show?” Eden asked over to Youngbae as they sat in their usual coffee shop. Youngbae sipped his tea before looking up.

“We won’t know till we see her, I guess.” He spoke over before she sighed and nodded.

“I really want her to come.” She whined from behind her coffee cup causing Youngbae to smile.

“Baby, we can’t force her, if she shows up, she shows up.” He reassured as she nodded.

“I still haven’t heard from her.” Eden mumbled looking at her cellphone sitting on the table.

“Don’t worry about it; she may just be busy in life.” He offered as she nodded.

“So when is your family coming in?” He asked changing the subject causing her to smile.

“They’ll be here next weekend, you got all the hotel reservations right?” She asked pointing the fork of her muffin in his face. He just rolled his eyes and nodded.

“Girl, I told you already, everything is already planned and perfect, stop worrying about it.” He begged causing her to chuckle. Things would only be perfect if Hoku showed up as wanted.

 

“I still don’t understand why she kicked us back to Korea?!” Tyra snapped at Steph and Selena while they were getting things ready in their apartment for the wedding.

“Would you stop whining?!” Selena snapped about having enough of her grumbling.

“Well, don’t tell me you’re not curious? I mean, she basically kicked Jiyong to the curb.” Tyra gestured over to the door before the other two sighed.

“I know why she did it.” Selena offered as the two girls looked over expectantly.

“Did it have anything to do with what Jiyong said Trang said when she died?” Steph asked as Selena put her things down before sitting on the couch.

“Partially, and partially because I’m sure she was tired of being hurt. Maybe not mentally but physically. I’ve never seen her in the hospital that many times in that short of a time span.” Selena muttered the last part to herself.

“But it’s not like it was Jiyong oppa’s fault.” Steph pointed out as Selena nodded.

“Didn’t you notice how thin and sick she looked when we saw her?” Selena added as the girls nodded.

“That’s another way that she was physically hurting. When that issue with Trang hit, Hoku was the one to take the blunt force of it. She told me that reporters in Cali, showed up at her house and her father’s work place asking for their statement on their daughter. Those bastards were lucky I wasn’t there.” Selena explained as the others nodded and took a seat.

“But now look at Jiyong oppa, he doesn’t talk to no one anymore.” Stephanie whispered saddened before they nodded.

“If they are meant to be together, then they’ll find their way back together.” Selena offered causing Tyra to chuckle.

“Wow. You can really be helpful when you want to.” Tyra teased before Selena hissed and walked away.

"I miss Hoku." Steph whispered from her spot on the couch causing Tyra to sigh and nod in agreement. Things weren't the same anymore.

 

“Ji, you need to stop this.” Teddy begged the idol still standing in the studio for the last 24 hours.

“I almost got it down. Let’s go again.” Jiyong spoke from the studio as Teddy sighed and nodded hesitantly. Jiyong had been this way since coming back from the states. He never left the studio, unless to take a shower and use the bathroom, either than that he was right back in. They even had to do his tux fitting in the room, which was beyond ridiculous. But that was the only way anyone was going to get work done around him.

“From the bridge.” Jiyong spoke as Teddy nodded hesitantly and did as told. It had hurt him more than anything to see a friend like Jiyong come back from the states, almost shattered into pieces. He looked a mess and still did. The members had informed him about what happened, and with YG informing everyone not to speak to the press about the ‘death’ matter, they weren’t entirely shocked that Jiyong had come back alone. That girl had been through so much in the small time she had been in Korea, they were all surprised she was still kicking.

“Again.” Jiyong urged again, rubbing his neck furiously annoyed with himself.

“How about a break Ji?” Teddy asked as Jiyong looked up from his overly wild hair, glaring.

“Or not.” Teddy added starting the music, knowing that there was no way through this man now. This is how he had been for the past 4 months and this how he’ll probably stay.

“Alright, I’m here.” A voice interrupted Teddy’s thoughts as he looked back to see Top stumbling into the room out of breath. Teddy took a breath of fresh air before pointing to the man in the studio.

“He hasn’t left since 3am, yesterday.” Teddy explained as Top sighed, scratching the back of his neck, thinking of some type of solution.

“Stop the music.” Top mentioned as Teddy rolled back and gestured for him to do it. The last time he cut the music unexpectedly Jiyong almost ate his head off. Top sighed, stepping over and cutting the music disturbing the man inside.

“YA!” he snapped looking up before both Big Bang Members eyes connected.

“Ji, enough is enough.” Top spoke through the mic only causing Jiyong to kick things uncontrollably in the room. Top and Teddy dashed into the studio, grabbing holding of the disturbed idol while TOP pulled him into a hug.

“Ji, enough.” Top whispered worried about his friends emotions slowly losing to his anger.

“This is enough Ji. You need to let go.” Teddy whispered patting his friends shoulders. Jiyong finally broke down, again, tears and loud whimpers left the shaking idol while they both collapsed to the ground.

“I’ll go get some drinks.” Teddy informed as Top nodded and just continued to hold his friend.

“We all understand how you feel Ji.” Top added patting his back uncomfortably.

“I miss her hyung.” He finally spoke in a begging tone causing Top’s heart to break.

“I know, we all do, but this is what she wanted. There is nothing we can do about it.” Top explained as Jiyong laid out on the floor in front of Top, curled in a ball.

“I hurt her, hurt her even when I said I would protect her. She still got hurt.” He whispered as Top pulled his legs under him and nodded.

“You tried Ji, that’s all that matters.” Top admitted before Jiyong sat up, facing his back to his friend.

“Ji, you need to move on or you’re going to slowly eat yourself up.” Top whined patting his friends back only to have it shrugged off. Jiyong was now the shell of his former self, only his body laid there while his emotions were all bottled up, ready to burst at the mention of her name.