First night as bodyguards

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara slowly fluttered her eyes open, she reached out to rub her head when she realised an IV drip connected on the back of her hand. She scrunched her face in confusion and looked around the room.

 

 

"bom...", she spotted Bom on the other side of the room, she turned to find CL on the otherside.

 

Both girls were still asleep and just like Dara had IV drips on.  Dara struggled to sit up and look at the room, it didn't look like thet were in hospital. They were in this grand room, with large windows covering the opposite wall completey. It must have been the afternoon because the sun was shining through the large, heavy dark curtains.

 

 

 

"unnie?"

 

Dara turned towards the door to find Minzy nervously standing there. Dara nodded politely at her and waited for her to come in.

 

 

"Can...I come in?", she asked anxiously eyeing the two other girls.

 

 

Dara nodded again and Minzy sighed with relief, she immediately came in and sat on Dara's bed.

 

 

"I am...I am so sorry for what you had to go through unnie", Minzy bit her lip apologetically, "I honestly didn't think my oppas would do that-"

 

 

 

"ahh...my head"

 

 

MInzy and Dara turned to find CL trying to sit herself up.

 

"Unnie", Minzy ran up to her and helped to sit up.

 

 

CL looked at Minzy warily as she sat up. As far as CL knew, Minzy was part of YG and therefore had a part to play in the initiation process.  Minzy awkwardly stepped back and smiled nervously at her.

 

 

 CL turned her attention to Dara, "Dara....you ok?"

 

 

 

Dara nodded, "Yea...I'm fine", she started fiddling with her IV drip.

 

 

 

"Unnie...Jiyong oppa said to leave the IV drips on", Minzy stopped her by placing her hand on Dara's.

 

"Jiyong?", Dara furrowed her eyebrows.

 

"Oh...GD...GD oppa", Minzy explained, but Dara's face grew dark at the mention of his name and she forcefully took the IV drip off.

 

Minzy gasped but didn't say anything, she still felt guilty about the whole initation thing.

 

 

 

 

"CL?...Dara?", Bom woke up finally and turned to face the girls, "what's...what's going on?"

 

 

"Hey", Dara smiled with relief, "You ok?"

 

Bom nodded with a scrunched up face, she looked and her IV drip and frowned even more, "First they torture us and then they try to help us?!"

 

 

Minzy lowered her head even more as Bom continued to angrily pull the IV drip off.

 

 

 

"Unnies...", Minzy finally muttered.

 

 

 

The girls looked up at her as she stood there with her hands placed together and head hung low.

 

 

"I'm so sorry", she bowed, "Please forgive my oppas."

 

 

The girls grew wide eyed for a split moment, why was Minzy apologising.

 

 

"Please don't leave unnies, I'm so sorry."

 

 

The girls suddenly remembered why they were there in the first place, after all that toture and horror they had forgotten they had come here on a mission.

 

 

CL looked at the other two and turned to Minzy, "It's ok Minzy shi... I guess everyone has to go through it to be part of YG."
 

 

Minzy looked up with damp eyes and shook her head, "I don't know why the oppas did that...usually the new recruits train for months before doing the initiation."

 

 

The girls squinted their eyes and looked at eachother quickly.

 

 

"I tried to stop them", Minzy continued, "But they wouldn't listen."

 

 

"It's ok...really Minzy shi-"

 

 

"Really unnie?", Minzy looked up at CL.

 

CL and the other girls smiled and nodded.

 

 

Minzy sighed with relief before going to sit down beside Bom this time, "I thought you were going to leave."

 

"We came here to do a job Minzy shi-"

 

"No!", Minzy waved her hands in front of her to stop Bom, "Don't call me Minzy shi please...just Minzy."

 

"Ok, Minzy", Bom smiled brightly.

 

 

 

 

*knock knock*

 

 

"Ma'am", a young guy rolled in a trolley of food.

 

Minzy ran up to him and took the trolley of him, she rolled it to the girls.

 

 

"Unnies must be hungry, here", Minzy started serving up the food and giving it to the girls, "Unnie, water"

 

 

Bom took the glass of water and thanked Minzy.

 

 

"Don't thank me", Minzy smiled, "Thank TOP oppa-"

 

 

*slam*

 

 

Bom slammed the glass back on the tray at the mention of his name.

 

 

Minzy froze up for a second, "I mean...oppas have actually been quite worried and TOP oppa gave specific orders to give you three something to eat as soon as you woke up."

 

 

"I'm not hungry", Bom sighed.

 

 

"Bom...", CL said, "You haven't had any food since yesterday-"

 

"I'm not hungry!", Bom said with a raised voice, she hit the glass away, making it break into pieces but not before cutting her own hand with it.

 

 

She abruptly stood and walked towards the door.

 

 

"Unnie-"

 

 

Bom stopped in front of the doorway and saw TOP there with his arms across his chest. Bom clenched her jaw and gritted her teeth giving him a glare before storming out.

 

 

TOP sighed and looked into the room at Minzy who just shook her head and looked away. TOP ran his fingers through his hair in fustration before going after Bom.

 

 

 

 

 

Minzy kneeled to the floor to collect the broken glass. Suddenly the two girls kneeled beside her and helped.

 

"Oh unnies, you should stay on the bed you'll get hurt-"

 

"We're the bodyguards remember", CL pointed out and Minzy broke into a smile.

 

"Thank you", Minzy smiled, "For not leaving."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom stormed into a small garden and angrily sat down on the nearest bench. She closed her eyes and bit her lip.

Who did TOP think he was, toturing them like that and then sending them food to eat? But more than that the question he asked her after the intiation shook her up and made her feel this irritating feeling towards the guy.

 

 

Suddenly Bom opened her eyes abruptly when she felt someone hold her hand. She saw TOP kneeling in front of her holding her hand, she was far too shocked at what he was doing to even react.

 

TOP, with his forever stone cold expression pulled a handkerchief out of his pocket and wrapped it around Bom's cut hand.

 

Bom blinked twice watching what he was doing.

 

After TOP tied the handkerchief together he looked up at her, Bom turned away from his gaze and glared at the nearest flower pot instead.

 

TOP's lip curled into a tiny smile, he placed her hand back on her lap and stood up.

 

Bom looked up at him when he stepped away from her.

 

 

"So you're not eating?", TOP asked crossing his arms across his chest.

 

Bom huffed silently, not answering.

 

"Well it's your choice", TOP shrugged, "Just don't faint at the club tonight and make a fool out of yourself."

 

Bom furrowed her eyes at him.

 

"Unless you're planning on not working tonight?", TOP raised a brow.

 

Bom muttered something under breath and looked away again.

 

TOP placed his hands in his pocket, "Like I said, your choice", he started to walk towards the door.

 

 

"Why?!", Bom asked suddenly.

 

TOP stopped but didn't turn around.

 

"Minzy said you guys don't do the initiation until months of training, so why did you do that to us?", Bom asked angrily, "You made me think I was going to die!"

 

 

"Make sure you eat something", TOP said stoically ignoring her before walking away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

The three girls followed Minzy into the club that night, the music beat bounced off the walls vibrating the floor they walked on slightly. Minzy hi-fived some people on her way inside as the girls eyed up everyone there, they were of course Minzy's bodguards.

 

 

 

"Hyung", Seungri nudged GD and nodded towards the entrance at the girls, "They're here."

 

GD calmly looked at the girls and kept his gaze on Dara for a second longer before turning back to sip his drink.

 

 

 

 

"Unnies this way", Minzy called them over to a sitting booth, "So what do you think?"

 

Dara nodded her head while looking around at the smoke infested room.

 

"This is one of the clubs we own in Seoul", Minzy said bouncing her head to the beat.

 

"I never knew about this place", Bom said looking around at people dancing and drinking to the music.

 

"It's cool isn't it", Minzy smiled, "Oh oppas are there!"

 

 

The three other girls looked at where Minzy was pointing and saw the 5 guys sitting by the bar with girls flocked all around them.

 

 

"That's Daesung oppa!", Minzy introduced pointing at Daesung, "Out of all of them he's probably the only one that actually knows how to smile, so if you need anything he's your best option", she said sarcastically.

 

 

The girls nodded along, making a mental note of everything Minzy was saying.

 

 

"That's Taeyang oppa, the god of technology, the brains of the group but lacks the basic of common sense", Minzy pointed at Taeyang, "Then there's Seungri oppa...he's just...um annoying"

 

 

The girls snickered at Minzy's comments about the boys, she obviously knew them well enough to be saying all this.

 

 

"That's our TOP oppa", she pointed out as a girl wrapped her arms around TOP blocking the girls' view of him, "He's second in command, great with the gun and arrogant as hell about it and pretty much everything else in life."

 

 

"What about him?", CL pointed at GD.

 

 

"That's GD oppa", Minzy said, "He's the YG boss."

 

 

"The boss?", Dara tilted her head towards GD, so he was the boss of YG.

 

 

"Yea, um...", Minzy bit her lip, "I know my oppas are a bit...well very scary at times but really they're good guys-"

 

The girls all at once turned to Minzy and raised a brow.

 

 

"Ok...so good might be a bit too much for them", Minzy nodded in agreement, "but...they're not as bad as you think, once you get to know them you'll realise they're actually not bad people....um....GD oppa is a bit harder to get close to though...personally I'd just say stay out of his way for now."

 

 

"Why?", Bom asked Minzy.

 

"He doesn't like outsiders", Minzy shook her head, "in fact he doesn't like people in general to be honest."

 

 

The girls nodded slowly still looking at the 5 boys.

 

 

"But you're family now so you don't have to worry about oppas really!" Minzy smiled brightly, "Just...give them a chance neh?"

 

The girls smiled back awkwardly.

 

 

Ok! Come on let's go dance!", Minzy abruptly stood up.

 

"Dance?", Dara and the girls shook their heads.

 

"I'm pretty sure bodyguards have to follow their client everywhere", Minzy placed her hands on her hips.

 

The girls groaned as they got dragged to the dance floor.

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

The girls stayed close to Minzy as she danced to the music, they kept a close eye on everyone that tried to get close to her.

 

CL placed a firm hand on a guy's shoulder who was getting to close to Minzy for comfort, she glared at him making him gulp and leave without a word.

 

"Unnie!", Minzy grabbed Bom, "I'm thirsty!"

 

Bom nodded and headed to the bar. 

 

 

 

She smiled at the bartender and placed her order.

 

 

"How's the first day going then?"

 

Bom turned to her left to find TOP leaning against the bar. Bom huffed quietly and ignored him completely.

 

 

"You do know I'm your boss right?", TOP raised a brow.

 

"I know", Bom said not bothered and still not facing him.

 

 

"Park Bom", TOP smirked, "There's just something that's not right with you"

 

Bom froze for a second, she smiled at the bartender as he handed her the drink, "Why don't you lock me in a room for 24 hours again then?"

 

 

TOP smiled as Bom turned to walk away, "I've got my eye on you Park Bom."

 

Bom didn't look back, not wanting him to see her reaction and walked straight to the girls.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Is everything ok?", CL asked Bom as she handed Minzy a drink.

 

Bom looked back at TOP who was talking to someone now, she squinted her eyes when she saw TOP subtly pass a note to the guy. TOP nodded at the guy and the guy bowed before walking out.

 

"Cl, Dara", Bom said.

 

"Yea we saw", CL said.

 

"You two stay with Minzy, I'll go check it out", Dara said and followed the guy out.

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara followed the guy to the exit, she hid behind a tiny corner in  wall and peered around to watch the guy as he whispered something to someone in a black car. He passed the note into the car and in return a suitcase was given to the guy. Dara squinted her eyes as the guy looked around and then entered the club again. Dara placed herself back onto the wall as the guy walked past.

 

She crept out and bumped into someone instead, "sh!t!", Dara looked up and saw Jiyong watching her curiously.

 

 

 

"GD oppa!!"

 

 

GD turned back to see 4 girls looking for him, he groaned and turned back to glare at Dara.

 

Dara blinked at him warily, what was this jerk up to now?

 

GD growled silently and shoved Dara back into the corner, hiding both of them from the girls.

 

"What the -"

 

"Shut up", GD muttered, he placed his hands on her hips and pushed her more inside.

 

Dara's eyes grew wide in shock as his body leaned into hers. She placed her hands on his chest and tried to push him off.

 

"Move and I'll fire you on the spot", GD muttered as he turned back to see if the girls had left.

 

 

Dara's closed her eyes at the discomfort of the closeness. When she opened them she caught sight of his bare neck and how his neck muscles stretched as he leaned back to look out. Her eyes suddenly fluttered nervously and for some strange reason her lips dried up.

 

 

"!", GD cursed before leaning back in to hide, his cheek grazing hers.

 

Dara felt chills down her spine as soon as his cheek touched hers, she turned away nervously. What the hell was that? She should have flipped him over like she did to every other guy who tried to hit on her. But GD wasn't really hitting on her, infact it seemed like he wasn't even bothered about her.

 

She suddenly felt the hands on her hips loosen and she turned back to face him, her eyes grew wide again when she saw that GD was staring straight at her.

 

"What are you doing out here?", he asked stoically.

 

 

"I...I didn't feel well", Dara lied, "so I came for some fresh air."

 

GD furrowed his brows slightly, he stepped back a bit, "Did you not eat anything after..."

 

"The iniation?", Dara asked bluntly and slightly angrily, "Yes I did Jiyong shi"

 

 

GD looked slightly taken back for a moment, "...ji..yong?"

 

"sh!t", dara cursed quietly, "I meant GD shi... anyway I'll leave first", she bowed and quickly slipped past him.

 

 

 

"Jiyong?", GD mumbled to himself quietly, the way Dara said it made him sound normal...made him sound like a normal person.