Protect Minzy

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

 

 

 

"Minzy ah", Bom Minzy's back gently, "It's ok..."

 

Minzy continued to sob and shake her head, "Oppas are mad at me now....I...was...only...trying to help..."

 

"It's ok darling sssh", Bom continued to calm her down, she looked up at the door way and saw Cl and Dara watching them.

 

 

 

 

 

"We didn't even get to the suitcase", Dara muttered to CL.

 

"I know, this is a lot harder than I thought", Cl sighed as she watched Bom calm Minzy down.

 

"Come on, we'll get another chance, let's go to Minzy", Dara pulled CL along to Bom and Minzy.

 

 

 

 

"I...I....only...", Minzy sobbed as she wiped her eys with tissue.

 

"Minzy", Dara sat next to her, "I'm sure your oppas aren't mad at you."

 

"They are...TOP oppa...never shouts at me...", Minzy sobbed..

 

"He wasn't shouting at you honey", Bom sighed, "He was probably just upset about his dad that's all."

 

"What were you actually trying to do Minzy ah?", CL asked wrapping her arm around the girl.

 

 

Minzy wiped her tears again and looked at the girls, "Unnies...you know there are other people and gangs that want me so they can blackmail oppas right?"

 

The girls nodded.

 

"If...if I do get kidnapped or killed...oppas...oppas...", she started crying again.

 

"What about them Minzy?", Cl asked.

 

"They won't be able to handle it, they've lost so much in life already and I know how that's affected them...they don't even act like humans sometimes...I'm scared if something happens to me, they'll become worse..."

 

"Is that why you wanted to find TOP and GD's parents?", Bom asked quietly.

 

Minzy nodded, "I just wanted to know...believe there was a reason that they abandoned them...and maybe...maybe if there was a reason then maybe my oppas could come to forgive them..."

 

"Oh Minzy", Dara hugged her tightly, "You know, I know why your oppas love you so much now."

 

"But unnie...they're angry at me now...", Minzy sighed sadly.

 

"Then...let's go make them not angry with you anymore", Bom smiled.

 

"How?", Minzy sniffled, "You don't know my oppas...if they're mad then they're really mad."

 

"Well...where are they now?", CL asked.

 

"At the club again I think...", Minzy said.

 

 

The girls looked at eachother and nodded slightly. Atleast this way they could get close to the guys and see if they could find out any more at the club, since it seemed to be more than just a club for YG.

 

 

"Then...let's go to the club", CL suggested.

 

"Right now?", Minzy pouted.

 

"Well...after we get that red nose of yours sorted yes", Dara tapped Minzy's nose and smiled at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ani ani!", Minzy turned back around, "I'm scared!"

 

"Minzy", Cl pulled her back, "Come on you'll be fine."

 

"We're here remember", Bom said as they entered the club.

 

"And beside you were just being a good sister and trying to help that's all", Dara assured her.

 

Minzy nodded, "You're right unnies, I was only trying to help!"

 

"Exactly, now come on!", Bom nodded along and walked into the club.

 

 

 

 

They walked past the clubers who bowed to Minzy and entered the main room which was like last night packed with people.

 

 

 

"There they are", Bom pointed out the boys who were chatting to some girls.

 

Minzy scoffed slightly, "And here I was thinking they'd be working tonight!"

 

 

"Well...maybe they are working", Bom tried to calm Minzy until she saw a girl lean on TOP and kiss his neck, "or...maybe not."

 

 

Minzy gritted her teeth and stormed towards the boys followed by the girls.

 

 

 

 

 

"uhum.... UHUM!", Minzy cleared in front of the boys. The girl with TOP turned to see Minzy and quickly excused herself. Minzy then eyed everyother girl surrounding her oppas until they left.

 

 

"Minzy? What are you doing here?", Daesung stepped forward.

 

"Last time I checked this was my club too", Minzy muttered angrily.

 

 

TOP leaned back on the bar and crossed his arms across his chest.

 

 

"There I was crying my eyes out thinking I'd really upset you all and here you are partying with those !", Minzy said angrily.

 

 

"Minzy watch your mouth!", GD said stoically.

 

"What you can kill but I can't swear?!", Minzy retorted.

 

 

The boys grew silent for a moment before TOP noticed Bom.

 

 

"Bom take her back home", he said to Bom.

 

She sighed and walked up to Minzy, "Minzy."

 

"No!", Minzy stepped forward to her oppas even more, "I came here to do something and I'm going to do it."

 

"You don't have to honey", Bom shook her head.

 

 

"No! I do! Because that's what people with actual hearts and feelings do!", Minzy suddenly bowed in front of the boys, "I'm sorry oppas."

 

 

"Yah!", Seungri got off his chair in shock.

 

"Minzy!", Taeyang pulled her up.

 

 

"I thought that being your dongsaeng meant that I could try to help you all...but I guess you're all beyond my help so I'm sorry for making you upset", Minzy continued with her head low.

 

 

GD and TOP watched Minzy in shock while the other three tried to pull her up.

 

 

Minzy bowed again before turning back to the girls, "Let's leave them and have some fun!"

 

"Minzy we can go home if you want", Dara suggested.

 

"Ani!", Minzy pouted, "I'm not going to ruin my night because of them!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YAH!", TOP abruptly pulled Bom back towards him.

 

"Ahh!", Bom tried not to spill the drinks in her hands. Minzy and the other girls were enjoying dancing and having a mini girls' night on the dancefloor and Bom had gone to get them drinks when TOP pulled her.

 

 

 

"I thought I told you to take Minzy back home", TOP said through gritted teeth.

 

"I can't drag her home if she doesn't want to go home", Bom pointed out.

 

"Isn't that the whole point of bodyguards?!", TOP asked angrily.

 

"No", Bom said bluntly.

 

"Well her last bodyguards did", TOP said.

 

"Hence why they didn't last long", Bom said.

 

TOP's face darkened, "Just take her home."

 

Bom glared back at him, "She doesn't want to!"

 

"This is why I can't trust a girl to do anything!", TOP muttered.

 

Bom's eyes grew into slits and before TOP knew, Bom let go off the 3 glasses in her hands making them crash and break on TOP's feet.

 

"!!", TOP cursed as he jumped back.

 

Bom smiled sarcastically, "Sorry...like you said girls really can't do anything right."

 

TOP looked at her in shock as Bom walked away from the scene. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Minzy", Seungri, Taeyang and Daesung walked to the girls.

 

Minzy saw the boys and pouted.

 

 

"Come on go home now", Seungri said as he reached for her arm.

 

"No!", Minzy stepped back.

 

"Minzy!", Seungri said sternly and tried to reach for her arm again when CL grabbed his arm and twisted it, "AHHHH YAH!!"

 

 

"Please step away from my client", CL said to Seungri.

 

"Your client is my sister!", Seungri stepped up to CL.

 

"Still my client", CL said bluntly before smirking at him.

 

 

Seungri huffed and ran his fingers through his hair, "This yeoja!", he stepped forward but Taeyang and Daesung grabbed him, "Ya!! Get off me!!"

 

"Calm down dude", Taeyang sighed as he pulled Seungri back.

 

 

"Wah chincha!", Seungri took a deep breath.

 

 

"Taeyang shi, I think Seungri shi should go home instead", CL shook her head at him.

 

 

"Mwarago?!", Seungri gasped, "YAH!", he pointed at her, "Come here! Now!!"

 

 

Cl just shrugged before going off somewhere else with Minzy and Dara.

 

 

Seungri turned to Daesung and Taeyang, "We're the bosses right?? We are not her right?!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

The girls danced along to the music completely ignoring the death glares they were recieving from the boys.

 

"oh sh!t", Dara bumped into a man, "Sorry."

 

 

The guy didn't say anything but quickly picked what he dropped and hid it in his blazer and walked off.

 

 

Dara squinted her eyes, she sensed something wasn't quite right with him. She turned to Bom, "Bom...stay here I'm just going to check something."

 

"Ok", Bom nodded as Dara followed the guy.

 

 

 

 

She stopped and hid as she saw the guy talk on the phone.

 

 

"Yea she's here", Dara heard him mumble onto the phone.

 

"No...she's got three bodyguards with her and the YG heads are here too", he whispered quietly looking around him, "It should be fine, there's atleast ten of us."

 

 

Dara gasped when she saw a gun strapped to the inner side of his blazer. Dara hid back against the wall, he was after Minzy, she had to get her out of here. 

 

 

 

 

 

"We need to get out of here now", Dara muttered to CL once she got back in.

 

"Why?", Cl asked with furrowed brows.

 

"There are people here trying to get Minzy", she said seriously.

 

"sh!t!", CL pulled Bom over and whispered into her ears.

 

"I'll get Minzy, you go ahead and get the car", Bom said.

 

 

"Sh!t! That's him!", Dara muttered when she saw the guy from outside walking towards Minzy. Dara saw the guy reach for the gun in his blazer, there was no time now, she got her gun out and aimed it at the guy, "FREEZE!!"

 

 

Everyone screamed and ducked when they saw Dara with a gun. The guy startled and turned back to Dara with the gun and shot at her.

 

 

*BANG*

 

 

 

Bom pulled Minzy under the table, "Stay here!"

 

"UNNIE!", Minzy shouted scared.

 

"You'll be fine! I'm here!!", Bom said before getting her gun out.

 

 

Bom stood up turned back around and saw TOP aiming a gun at her. He glared at her before shooting.

 

*BANG*

 

Bom turned her head and closed her eyes, she slowly opened her eyes and looked up in shock and TOP, she turned behind her and gasped when she saw a man on the floor with a gun in his hand and a gun shot to the head.

 

She looked at TOP wide eyed as he approached her, "Get Minzy out of here now!"

 

 

Bom nodded quickly and pulled Minzy out of under the table, "Stay close to me arasso!"

 

Minzy nodded and held onto Bom's sleeve.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"AGGGHH!", CL high kicked a guy across the face, "WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?!"

 

The guy smirked and pulled his gun out, but CL just ducked and tripped the guy over, she scrambled on top of him and punched him, "I SAID WHO?!!"

 

The guy rolled over and trapped CL under him instead, he reached for his gun and pointed it at CL while CL tried to push the gun away.

 

 

*SLAM*

 

 

Seungri whacked the guy over the head with a chair making the guy topple over to the side. CL panted and looked up at Seungri in shock.

 

"You owe me one", Seungri grimaced as he helped CL up.

 

"I was doing fine actually", CL muttered as she dusted herself off.

 

"Says the girl with a gun pointed at her", Seungri smirked before going off to fight someone else.

 

 

 

 

 

"AGHHH!", Dara jumped up on the bar and started fighting with one of the guys, "WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR?!"

 

The guy just laughed and punched Dara in the stomach.

 

"Aghh!", Dara fell onto her knees, "You ING B*STARD!", she grabbed his legs and pulled them making him slam his head on the bar.

 

She flipped up and kicked him off the bar.

 

 

*click*

 

She heard a gun behind her and swiveled around to find a man with a gun aimed at her.

 

"Drop the gun!"

 

Dara slowly dropped her gun and put her hands up.

 

The guys snickered before pulling the trigger.

 

 

*BANG*

 

 

 

But before the bullet could touch her, someone ran to her and pushed her off the bar and onto the floor.

 

"ughhh!", Dara shouted in pain, she looked up and saw GD on top of her.

 

"What the !! Is he the police? Why the hell did you drop your gun?!", he shouted.

 

"sorry...it's a habbit", Dara mumbled, why the hell was she apologising at a moment like this?

 

 

GD growled before turning back and shooting the guy dead on the bar. He turned back and glared at the shocked Dara, "We've got Minzy out, let's go!!"