016

The Torturous Men

As soon they reached Hyosung's room,Daehyun told her to get wash herself.

"Do I have to ?" Hyosung pout.She felt too tired which she can't resist of it.All she wanted to do is sleep all day without any disturb.

"Yes,angel.You have to.After you get wash,you can go to bed." Daehyun said,smiling at her.

"What if I don't want to do it ?" she folded her arms,teasing him.

"Okay,then.Only one way to make you to do it." Daehyun smirked,which made Hyosung confused.He took a single step forward,while Hyosung took a step backwards,aware what will Daehyun do.

" 1..."

"Oppa,what are you doing ?"

"2..."

Daehyun took a couple step forward to her.Hyosung tried to run away,but failed since Daehyun's body just an inches away from her.His hands snakes to her waist,making their body pressed into each other.Hyosung started to feel scared,closing her eyes and mumble to herself.

"3..."

"God,please save me.."

Daehyun began to tickled her body,making her to laugh out loud.Daehyun kept tickling her until they fell to the bed.Without their knowledge,Hyosung was already laying under Daehyun's body.They cherished that moment,not realizing they were on the bed,almost kissing each other.

"You have to wash yourself or I will tickle you nonstop." Daehyun said,laughing and smiling sweetly to her.

"Oppa ! Stop ! I can't breath.Okay,I will take a bath and you need to stop from tickling me." Hyosung laughing.

Suddenly,Daehyun stopped form tickling her and looked deeply into her eyes.Trapped by her beautiful eyes,and now he realized that Hyosung already stole his heart.Daehyun looked into her eyes,cheeks,nose and finally....her lips which made he want kiss it so badly.He is hoping that their lips are finally touched,moving in sync.Yes,he have been craving this for ages but he knew Hyosung didn't feel the same way.

"Umm... oppa ?" Hyosung finally spoke up.His thoughts faded,realizing he is laying on top of her which made her feel uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry." He got up and walked out of her room immediately.Hyosung were confused with his sudden action,trying to go after him but she have to wash herself.

"Maybe he don't like me." Tears were already in her eyes.

"Don't put too much hope,Hyosung.He just treat you as his sister,not his lover.Nothing more than that.Wake up to your sense." Hyosung said to herself,trying to hold back the tears.

Taking one last glare at the door,she felt so shocked,confused,speechless and... hurt.

--

(Daeyhun's pov)

It's too painful to think that she doesn't like me.Yeah,she deserves a good man than me.I'm such a pain in the arse.Which girl will love a man who have been tortured her so badly ? Nope,that type girl never exist in this world. To her,I'm just a brother to her.Nothing more than that.Don't put too much hope or it will ruins myself.But this girl is different.She made me fell so deepy in love with her.Eveyday I can't stop thinking about her.When I touch her,I can feel the warmth in my body.My mind feel so relaxed when we hugged each other.The way she called my name,made sparks in my stomach.The way she smiled and looked into my eyes when she talked,made me felt the luckiest man ever to stay beside her.But it's too painful to remind that she will never like me.Never.

(End of his pov)

Daehyun sat on the edge of his bed,looking at the ground,trying to hold his tears.But he can't hold it anymore,so he burst into tears.The room was filled with darkness,with no light on.He just likes the darkness.To him,darkness made he feel calmer.After minutes of crying,he stopped from crying,feel calmer than before.He took out an old vintage cd case and played the cd.When he sad,he will play the cd and feel better.

The song echoed the room and he was humming the rythm of the song until he fell asleep with the song played on. 

--

Hyosung can't feel peace at all,after Daehyun lefted her so suddenly.After she washed herself,she wear her pajamas.When she get bath,she can't stop thinking about Daehyun.Crying all over it.Thinking that Daehyun will never like her is too much painful to handle in one time so crying is the only way to throw the pain in her heart.

"Should I go to his room ?" she thought.She have been thinking this for awhile  now but she can't make a right decision after what happened earlier.If she go to his room,awkward will happen between them and she can't look at his beautiful face neither.Whenever she look at him,the thought will haunt her again,which made her cry even harder.

After thinking all over it,she decided to just stay in her room and do anything that will make her better.But all she can think at that moment is just Daehyun.She sat on the edge of the bed,brought her knees up to her chest and buried her face into them,crying her heart out loud.After couple miutes of crying,se stopped crying.She looked herself into the mirror.Her eyes were red,her lips were swollen and her face looked awful.

"Oh god." she wiped the tears with tissue.After wiped the the tears away,she went into the bathroom and wash her face to made her feel better.After washed her face,she went into the balcony.She looked at the beautiful stars and the bright moon.She missed her parents so much.

" Mum,dad" she began.

" I'm truly,madly,deeply in love with this one guy.When the first time I looked at him,his eyes were filled  with anger and madness.He tortured me. He said to me that I'm a , and those hurtful words.He said that I'm not supposed to living in this world,because I'm just a rubbish.At that moment,I want to be with you both,leaving this cruel world but god have another plan for me. One day,I fainted.I was brought to the hospital.When I was at the hospital,that guy and his brothers take care of me well.They said that they were so regretted with what they've done to me.Every day,they begged me to forgive them but I refused.But that guy who is I'm in love with now,always  looked at me with pleading,sincere eyes.I can see the sincere and love in his eyes and I forgive them.And guess what ? I'm living under the same roof with those loving man." she said while holding the necklace that her parents bought for her 19th birthday.

" I hope you both are with me now,look at how happy your daughter are.I want to hold your hands so badly." she continued.She looked at the beautiful stars,hoping that her parents look at her with full of love.But unfortunately,she fell asleep at the balcony with no blanket or anything that will make her feel warm.

Two people are denying their love towards each other.

Can they escape from it ?

Is it worth if they forget the love towards their each other ?

And pretending everything is okay ?

This is Skinny Love.

 


Wazzup people !

So here it is,a long and a bit emotional chapter for you,love !

Hope you enjoy reading this.Sorry for the grammar and spelling errors because I was in rush when I wrote this chappie.

I have to read books because exam.Do you know how much I hate exam ? 

Yeah,I know you hate exam too ;)

Thank you for spending your precious time.Please spam your comment and click the subscribe and upvote button !

But.... I have one wish...

Can you guys fulfill it ?

Today (8/10/2013) is the birthday of a popular author.

It's lovedaehyun.Can you guys spam your birthday wishes at her wall ?

She's my closest cousin and I love her !

Thank you and I love you !