015

The Torturous Men

"I love you, my angel..."

He whispered when he saw that she's asleep,yet again.

"My angel..." He continued her head and patted her shoulders lightly to lure her deeper into her dreamland.

--

He was looking at her all this while and didn't realize his 5 brothers alteady finished their cooking and were already by his side,looking at him.

"Seems like our brother fell in love,huh ?" Himchan smirked and crossed his arms.

Daehyun flinched slightly at that sudden voice and snapped his head up to their direction.

"I-I..."

"It's fine.We know.You love her." Zelo shrugged,teasing him.

"I..."

"Just admit it,you love her.You didn't even realize we were beside you and looking so tenderly at her,while stroing her hair.Awww...." Jong Up teased and Young Jae playfully.

"Hyung~" Daehyun hissed and glared at him.

Yongguk,the big brother,simply smiled.

"Wake her up.The food is ready."

Daehyun looked down at her again and smiled."Angel.... wake up now.Dinner is ready." He shook her lightly.

Hyosung whined at that and rubbed her eyes,still feeling tired.

"Angel.... wake up now~" Daehyun giggled at her actions and tugged her hands down.His other hand stayed on her head and her forehead to cease the frown in between her brows.

Hyosung opened her eyes slowly and groaned.

"Dinner's ready." Daehyun sat her up and cupped her face."Fully awake ?"

Hyosung smiled with her eyes closed and nodded her head cutely."The shall we go to the table now?" He giggled and pulled her up after she nodded her head again.

"Let's eat!" Yongguk announced and dig in,while the rest followed suit.

"How is it?" Young Jae asked with hoped in his eyes.

Hyosung smiled at him and shiowed him her thumb."It's awesome oppa!"

Young Jae smiled delightfully at her and continued his food,feeling so proud now.

Soon they finished their dinner which was full of chattering.Unlike the past days,this was the first time Hyosung felt safe and secure while eating dinner with the brothers.

--

"Come on, angel.You have to washed." Daehyun stood up and asked for her hand.

"But I have to wash the dishes..." Hyosung pouted and piled the dishes up.

Daehyun sighed and stopped her actions.He cupped her faceand looked into her eyes,"Angel,you don't have to do such things now,you hear me ?"

"But-"

"Ssst! No buts.You hear me ?"Daehyun cut her off.

Hyosung pouted and nodded her head obediently.

"Go and wash up,angel.Zelo will do the dishes." Himchan smirked at the whining Zelo now and shooed her upstairs.

Hyosung just giggled at the youngest whining and just allowed Daehyun to drap her up to her room.


Hello,love.

I'm very sorry because I'm not updating so much since exam is around the corner.But,I can promise you drama is coming soon.

I guess,this fanfic will be a long fanfic.Aha.

Thank you for spending your precious time.Please spam your comments,hit the subscribe and upvote button.

Love you !