PROM :)

PROM :)

Sunset is already here. The moon is about to wake up now. The prom will start in a few minutes. You're all dressed-up and prepared for it. You ride the car with your parents. Moments later you have arrived at the venue with them.

When you arrived there were so many people. You can see the seniors and your batchmates. You saw your friends. You took pictures with them. Then you saw your crush. He's in tuxedo and his face was so angelic. He's handsome. You saw his friends pointing you then you turned your back. You felt a slight blush on your cheeks.

Then your mom approached you and said "enjoy the night dear" She smiled at you and you bid goodbye. The teacher announced that the seniors should fall in line now as well as the juniors. You started to hear the music playing inside. It was time for you to enter the building you met your partner. He's a senior. He's a real gentleman he smiled at you and greeted you "good evening. you looks so pretty tonight" It made you smile and replied to him a warm good evening.

The two of you reached the table with the others. He pulled you a chair and you sat down and said "thank you" with a very warm smile that made him smile back at you. The prom has started, but when you turned your head at your right you saw your crush he's looking at you, or is it just your imagination.

An hour or two passed and you can see everybody on the dance floor. You're with your friends dancing the night away, like there's no tomorrow. Then suddenly the music shifted to a slow dance. Your classmates asked you to dance with them and you warmly said "yes". You enjoyed the night. Then after that slow dance your research teacher approached you. He said "you should have a picure with him" you shyly refused the offer of your teacher. You got back to your seat and a few moments later, your teacher returned with your crush. He offered you his hand to hold while the picture is being taken by your classmates but you refused.

After it happened. It was about midnight now, the time passes by so quickly. The prom shall end. The last dance started. Your prom partner asked yoou to dance with him, though your tired you said "yes" you took his hand and he didn't let go of it. At the dance floor you can see everybody dancing so slow. Some are hugging each other. Suddenly, He hugged you and said " I Like You". You couldn't reply to his words and felt a blush on you cheeks. After that hug you just replied a smile.

The prom is now over, it has been a week. You still can't get over of what happened on you last dance. You were mesmerized with those words. It can't get out of your head. It's like an echo repeating throughout the day. This time you're in front of the computer. You were shocked. A chat popped out, you saw your prom partner's name. You called him "hyung-nim" He asked for your number and you didn't hesitated to give it. Before your conversation ends "goodnight my lovely girl~" he told you that. You smiled but before you had a chance to reply he signed out.

The next day at school, its Valentine's day. You saw him. Hyung-nim smiled at you then you saw your crush. You don't have any feelings for him now. But your classmates told you that he was looking for you awhile ago. You sat downn at the student center with your friends and suddenly fate was testing you if your heart will skip a beat at him. He sat on the table beside you. You moved away. His friends and said " Just give the flowers now". You're hoping it was for you because you remembered what your classmates have told you, but this time he walked away and you saw him gave it to his "girlfriend". You accepted the fact that it wsn't really for you, rather HE WASN'T.

The day has ended painfully but happy. You received a text message from hyung-nim. As you read the text message it says "can I court you?". You thought of it and you have consulted your mom and the you replied "yes".

A month passed. Hyung-nim was still court you. You have developed feeling for him. One day the two of you talked to each other. He couldn't take his yes of you. You told himabout those special feelings that you developed for him. He smiled and kissed you on the forehead. You blushed and smiled at him.

After a week you answered him. You didn't know he was friends with your crush. He introduced you to him. You nodand greeted him hello.After that he left. Your classmates told you that they saw him crying and heard that he was about to confess to you now, not that he broke up with his girlfriend just to be with you. You confronted him and instead of feeling any guilt, you befriended him. The two of you bacame friends and you're happy woth your boyfriend now.

You couln't believed that it all happened after the prom. Your life changed. Everything changed so fast, but you did gain someone and something - friendship :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The End~ :)