Saranghae

Love Really Hurt

 

 

 

Sungmin was walking to her class.She was hearing to music.”Minnie..”someone call her.”Minnie..”..”Huh?”Sungmin turn to her back.She saw her best friend ran to her.”Are you calling me,ryeowook?”..”Of course.Here.i found it in your locker.”she hand sungmin a letter.”Who gave it?”she asked.”I don’t know.I just walked and I saw something white in colour at the locker door.”Ryeowook explain.”Okay.Thanks.”Ryeowook walke to her class while sungmin opened the letter.

 

 

     Dear sungmin,

 

 Hi,you’ll know who am I soon.But I just want to tell you something.I knew you already had a boyfriend.But,I want you to know that….I don’t know how to say it.Saranghae<3Please reply.Just put in your locker.i’ll take it anytime.Bye bye.

 

 

                                                                                                  From:Secret admirer….

 

“This man was so brave.I better not to tell kyu about this.if he know.i’m dead.”She said and walked to her class.

 

 

 

 

**Next day**

 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun was walking to the canteen.”Minnie,I want to talk to you.”..”Okay.Kyu,you go first okay.I’ll go later with wookie.”..”Okay.”Kyuhyun kiss her cheek.”So what is it?”sungmin asked.”Someone gave me this.He told me to give it to you.”..”Oh..Thanks.Who is he?”..”I dot know.he where a cap.so I cant see his face.”..”Okay.”

 

 

In the evening…

 

Kyuhyun came to sungmin’s house.Their professor gave them task.Sungmin was his partner.He knock the door.”Come in,kyu.”She said from inside.”Go to my room first.i’ll make our drinks.”He jut nod and go upstairs.

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

I walked in her room.I saw many teddy bears wrote ‘I love you’,’I miss you’ on it.”SO childish”I walked a desk.There  was a box.I opened it.It have many letters.I read on of it.What?!I LOVE YOU.secret admirer?I put the letter in the box again when sungmin entered her room.”Minnie,I want to say something.”..”What is it?i’m hearing.”…”let’s break up.”Plak!!The glass she holded fell on the floor.She kneeling.”Why?”..”You have another man right?”..”Aniya kyu.”She’s crying.”Minnie,I’m going home.I’ll do the task.Bye.”I leave her.

 

 

 

Sungmin’s POV

 

 

Why?why kyu being like this?why he wanted to break up?i saw the box I put my secret admirer’s letter inside opened.i think I closed.maybe kyu read it and that’s why he want to break up.i’ll talk to him tomorrow.

 

 

Next morning…

 

 

(still in sungmin’s POV)

 

 

I heard kyu’s voice from behind.i turn to my back to talk to him with a smile.But it vanished.I saw Kyu with another woman.She was wrapping her hand around kyu’s arm.Only me can do that to him.”Kyu..”..”What?”he asked.”I want to talk  something important.”..”Sungmin,we’re over.You’re nothing to me now.So goodbye.”He leave me alone.”Minnie?”huh?It’s wookie.”Yes?”I smile to her.Pretend to happy.”Minnie,are you okay?”She asked.”Of course.”I lied.”Minnie.i saw and hear it.Be strong okay.”I hug her and cried.”Kyu leave me.”..”Minnie,it’s okay.Here.”she gave me a handkerchief.It’s pink.”this is for you.Your secret admirer told me to give it to you.He said,Don’t cry.be a strong girl.”I smile and took the handkerchief.”We find another man that kinder than kyu okay?”I just nod.”If you meet the secret admirer,tell him thanks for the all things he gave.”..”Okay.i think he’ll hear what we said.”

 

 

 

 

During recess~~

 

 

Sungmin and Ryeowook sat at a table at the back of the canteen.They’re chatting,laughing.”Wookie..”A man came to them.”Yes,oppa.”.”Can I eat with you?My friend told me they don’t want to eat with me cause im weird.”..”Yes you’re”ryeowook whispers.”Okay. sit here.”..”Hi,my name is kim Jongwoon.Call me yesung.”..”Hi yesung oppa.I’m..”..”I know.youre lee sungmin. Wookie’s best friend.”Sungmin just smile.

 

 

Day by day,sungmin and yesung become close friend.One day yesung  invited her to have a picnic.Sungmin just accepted.Next day,yesung waited her in front of her house.his eyes open widely when saw sungmin came out from her house.She wears a pink gown and hat.”Minnie, youre so pretty.”Sungmin blushed.”Gomawo,oppa.Let’s go.”Yesung opened his car door for sungmin.”Come in,my princess.”..”Thanks.”

 

 

When they arrived at the park,sungmin brought the food while yesung brought the mat.Yesung put and opened it under a tree.”Oppa,here’s your tea.”She said while gave him a cup of tea.”Gomawo.Ermm.Minnie..”..”Huh?”..”I want to tell the truth.”..”What is it?”She asked.”I am your secret admirer.”SUngmin fell silent for a moment.”Jin..ja,oppa?”Yesung slowly nod.Sungmin suddenly hug him.”Oppa,saranghae.”Sungmin kiss his cheek.She blush a little.”Minnie,is it real what I heard?”She nod shyly.”Minnie,I want to give you this.”He took out a couple rings from his pocket.”Will you be my girlfriend?”She hugged yesung and whispers ‘Yes,I do’.Yesung then put the ring on sungmin’sfinger.He do the same to..

 

 

Next Monday

 

 

Sungmin walking with Yesung while talking to each other.”Is that Minnie?”..”She is with another man.Where’s kyu?”Everyone talked about her.Suddenly kyu appeared front of her.”What do you want?”sungmin asked.”I want you.”He answered.”So,the one who leave his girlfriend first came to take her back.I’m sorry kyu.I’m no longer your.I’m his girlfriend NOW.So kyu,we’re nothing right.So,I don’t want to see you.Bye.”She continued walked with yesung to her class.”Just wait and see Lee Sungmin.i’ll do anything to make you mine.”

 

 

 

A few month later…

 

 

“Oppa,come in.let’s have lunch together.”Sungmin said.”Erm..Okay.”Yesung answered and went in her house.”Minnie,do you have any movies to watch?”..”I do.Come with me.”Yesung followed her.”Here.”Sungmin brought yesung to a room.The room have many cd, a big tv and a sofa.”Okay.Thanks.”..”I go to kitchen first okay.I’ll cook lunch.”…After an hour,Sungmin done cooking.She was about to call yesung.But,someone Pull her.She screamed loudly to make yesung heard it.When yesung heatd she screamed,he off the tv and go to down stairs.He saw sungmin was carried away by a tall man.He go out from the house using  a door at the back of sungmin’s house.He went in his car and followed the man car from behind.

 

 

Finally,the car stop at an old house.Yesung parked his car away from the house.He saw the man carried sungmin inside the house.The tall man was Kyuhyun.Yesung slowly go into the house.He go to the room where sungmin was put.When he saw kyhyun was away,he went in the room.He untie the rope.Sungmin woke up and saw yesung is helping her.When the rope was untied.She hugged yesung.”thanks for hearing.”..”Hearing what?”..”I’m screaming just now.Nevermind.Let’s go or kyu will come here.”The stood up.”Where did you want to go.”Kyuhyun appeared.he was holding a gun.”Minnie,where do you want to go?”He asked with a soft tone.”K..Kyu,don’t be like this.”..”Minnie,youre the one who made me like this.You leave me just like that.”..”But you are the one who left me first.”..”Kyu,it’s not sungmin fault.You jjust read the letter I gave and broke up with her.”..”SO,you are her secret admirer.And you had took her away from me.”..”I thought you don’t want her anymore.So,I made her MY GIRLFRIEND.”kyuhyun eyes open widely.”You took her away from me.You have to DIE”Kyuhyun wanted to shoot him.”Yesung oppa!!”Sungmin shout and go in front of yesung.The bullet hitted her chest..Yesung holded her before she fell on the ground.”Minnie,stay strong.I’m sorry.If I not camein your life this would not happened.”He said while crying.”Shh..Dont cry.”..”Minnie,i’m sorry.i told wookie to lied to you before.She knew who sent all those thing to you.I’m sorry.”..”oppa,it’s okay.I thinked I really have to go away.”..”No you don’t Minnie.”SUngmin wiped his tears.”Oppa,wherever you go,please don’t take off this ring.”She said while holding her ring.She put her couple ring on her necklace and wear that to yesung.”I’ll Minnie.Babe,you stay here okay.Dont go away.”She smile.Yesung got up and walked to kyuhyun.He punched kyuhyun and made the gun kyuhyun holded fell on the ground.He punched kyuhyun face.”this is for hurting minnie’s heart.”He punched for the second time.”And this is for made her crying all time.”And he punched kyuhyun face for the last time.”And this is for leaving Minnie.”Yesung grab his collar and took him to a chair and tied him.Then,he carried sungmin to his car.And call police and the ambulans.10 minutes later,they arrived at the old house.The polices caught kyuhyun cause kidnap people and trying to kill people.

 

 

 

 

Sungmin was brought to the hospital.Her condition was really critical.Yesung sat beside her.He holded her hand.”Minnie,I’m here.Stay stong okay.Don’t leave me like my turtles do.I love you so much please.”He crying non stop.He kissed her hand.”Minnie,saranghae.Please open your beauty eyes….

 

it can’t be if it’s not you

i can’t be without you

it’s okay if i’m hurt for a day and a year like this

it’s fine even if my heart’s hurts

yes because i’m just in love with you”

 

Yesung sang for his sungmin.Suddenly she opened her eyes.Yesung smile.”Minnie..Minnie,are you okay?”..”Op..pa…Argh!!”Sungmin holded her chest.”Minnie I’ll called the doctor.Stay strong.”a few minutes later doctor came.She examinated her.She told yesung to followed her to her room.”Your wife have to operate her chest to take out the bullets.”..”Okay.?”..”.You have to pay $9000,000.”…” How much time she have?”..”3 month”..I don’t have enough money. Yesung thought.”Erm..okay.”he got out from the room.” I have find the money.I have to working for her.”he saw an adverstiment on a newspaper.”I’ll do it for Minnie.”He said after read it.

 

 

“Participant 34th..”Yesung came in a room.”Hi,my name is kim jongwoon aka Yesung.i’ll sing a song titled it has to be you…

 

 

oneuldo nae gieogeul ttarahemaeda

i gil kkeuteseo seoseongineun na

dasin bol sudo eomneun niga nareul butjaba

naneun tto i gireul mutneunda

 

neol bogo sipdago

tto ango sipdago

jeo haneulbomyeo gidohaneun nal

 

niga animyeon andwae

neo eobsin nan andwae

na ireoke haru handareul tto illyeoneul

na apado joha

nae mam dachyeodo joha nan

geurae nan neo hanaman saranghanikka

 

“Good.i like it.Please come here again tomorrow.”..”So it’s mean I can be a singer?”..”Yes.”..

 

 

“Minnie,I’ll be a singer.”..”really?Why?Youre still studying right?”..”I know.But you have to operate.I have to find money for it.”sungmin flash a weak smile.

 

 

Day by day,yesung became more popular.he is main vocalist in super junior.His group new song just came out.Yesung is a bit main in that song.

 

 

Knock knock..Sungmin room door knocked by someone.A nurse came in her room brought a box.”This is for you.He is an artist.”..”Thanks”She opened it.it was a music box..It not sell at any store.It was special for her. She open the music box.

 

 

She listen carefully to the music.She was searching yesung voice.

 

 

 

 

[SIWON]

 

Would you know or not, know or not, such a beautiful person

Even if people say I’m crazy, I still like you beautiful person

 

[HEECHUL]

Someone spread the word my baby, to my baby that I’m here

Waiting for you (Baby, you turn it up now)

 

[KYUHYUN]

You say something anything beautiful person

If I have your heart, then I’m a life’s winner

[YESUNG]

The reason for this world, reason for this world, follows a brave guy like me

 

 

She smile when heard his voice.

 

 

[KYUHYUN] Listen girl! [YESUNG] I like you

[KYUHYUN] Baby girl! [YESUNG]I love you

[KYUHYUN] I am the man for you,

[YESUNG] please listen to my confession for you

 

 

Her tears fall on her cheek.”Oppa,so romantic.”

 

 

Sungmin walked at the hospital park and sat on the bench.”Minnie!!”Someone shout calling her.”Oppa..”sungmin shock.”Minnie,I had a good new for you.”.”What ?”..”you’ll be operate.Cause I have enough money now.Sorry cause made you waiting for a long time.”..”it’s okay.”

 

 

The day sungmin will be operate…

 

“Oppa,I scared the operation not success.”..”Don’t say like that Minnie.You’ll be alright.”They smile to each other.

 

A few hours later~~

 

The doctor came out from the room.With a serious face.”how was it,Doctor Hwang?”….The operation was..”….”….Success.”Yesung smile widely.”Thanks god.Can I see her.”Doctor Hwang nod at him.”Minnie,you’re alive.I’m happy.”he said to sungmin who is still sleeping from before the operation started.

 

 

When sungmin was awake,yesung sleeping beside her.”Oppa,saranghae.”She kiss yesung cheek.”I love you too.”Yesung suddenly answered.he holded her hand and stared at her face.”Why did you stared at me like that?”..”Cause youre too cute.”..”Sungmin pout and blushing.”Minnie,let’s get married.”Her eyes opened widely.”Jinja?!”He nod.”Okay.But,after we graduated from our university.I wonder what is wookie doing right know.”Huargh..”Someone yawned.Sungmin looked at a sofa near her bed.”Minnie youre awake.Did oppa wake you up?”..”Wookie!!”…Sungmin shout.Ryeowook walked to her and huigged her.”Wookie,after I and youir brother graduated,i ‘ll be your sister in law.”..”Oppa,really.”..”yes.”..”Hahaha.i cant believe.my bestfriend will be my sister in law.unbelieveable.”

 

 

 

After they graduated………..Wedding ceremony….

 

“Our special guest will do some performance.SUPER JUNIOR.include our groom and bride…”

 

 

"Minnie will sing with us.."

 

[EUNHYUK] Love oh baby my girl
Geudaen naui juhnbu nunbushige areumdawoon
Naui shinbu shini jushin suhnmul
[HEECHUL] Haengbokhangayo geudaeui ggaman nunesuh nunmuri heureujyo
Ggaman muhri pappuri dwel ddaeggajido
Naui sarang naui geudae saranghal guhseul na maengsehalgeyo

[SUNGMIN] Geudaereul saranghandaneun mal pyuhngsaeng maeil haejugo shipuh
[RYEOWOOK] Would you marry me? Nuhl saranghago akkimyuh saragago shipuh

[KANGIN] Geudaega jami deul ddaemada nae pare jaewuhjugo shipuh
[HANGENG] Would you marry me? Iruhn naui maeum huhrakhaejullae?

[KYUHYUN] Pyuhngsaeng gyuhte isseulge (I do) Nuhl saranghaneun guhl (I do)
[YESUNG] Nungwa biga wado akkyuhjumyuhnsuh (I do)
Nuhreul jikyuhjulge (My love)

[DONGHAE] Hayan dressreul ibeun geudae tuxedoreul ibeun naui moseup
Balguhreumeul matchumyuh guhdneun woori juh dalnimgwa byuhre
I swear guhjitmal shiruh uishimshiruh
Saranghaneun naui gongju Stay with me

[SIWON] Wooriga naireul muhguhdo wooseumyuh saragago shipuh
[LEETEUK] Would you marry me? Naui modeun nareul hamgge haejullae?

[RYEOWOOK] Himdeulgo uhryuhwuhdo (I do) Neul naega isseulgge (I do)
[YESUNG] Woori hamggehaneun manheun nal dongan (I do) Maeil gamsahalge (My love)

[KYUHYUN] Orae juhnbutuh nuhreul wihae junbihan
Nae sone bitnaneun banjireul badajwuh
[YESUNG] Oneulgwa gateun maeumeuro jigeumui yaksok giuhkhalge
Would you marry me?

[SUNGMIN] Pyuhngsaeng gyuhte isseulge (I do) Nuhl saranghaneun guhl (I do)
Nungwa biga wado akkyuhjumyuhnsuh (I do) nuhreul jikyuhjulge (I do)

[ALL] Himdeulgo uhryuhwuhdo (I do) Neul naega isseulgge (I do)
Woori hamggehaneun manheun nal dongan (I do) Maeil gamsahalge (My love)

[EUNHYUK] Naega geudae ege deuril guhseun sarangbakke uhbjyo
Geujuh geuppuninguhl bojalguhtuhbjyo
Suhtulluhboigo manhi bujokhaedo naui sarang
Naui geudae jikyuhjulgeyo
Hangajiman yaksokhaejullae? Museunil issuhdo
Woori suhro saranghagiro geuppuniya
[YESUNG]Nawa gyuhrhonhaejullae?

 

 

“I do”Sungmin countinued