SHO & KIKWANG & ODAGIRI & A SLEEPING ________

You Never Know Until You Try!

 

*SHO’S POV*

 

After making sure that Odagiri and __________ had arrived back to her house safely, Sho twisted around in the car and glared at the tousled and gagged man in the backseat, pouring all the venom and death wishes that he could muster into the blue-steel glare.

 

To his satisfaction, the coward cringed and scooted against the seat, huddled miserably in a tiny bundle.

 

When he pulled up into Grandfather’s driveway, he climbed gracefully out of the car, waved to an innocent passerby on the street, and cheerfully strolled into the house, his act fading away instantly the moment the grand mahogany doors swung shut.

 

“Grandfather,” he called out. The man appeared with Harumi beside him.

 

Sho’d forgotten that Harumi and Kazuki were connected in the wicked twists of Fate. The Moirae, if they were real like the Greeks claimed them to be, were surely having a grand laugh at the way things were turning out.

 

“I need to talk to you alone,” Sho stressed the last word.

 

Grandfather nodded, excused himself from Harumi’s presence, and followed Sho out the doors, Sho’s happy-go-lucky smile plastered over his face again, to the car.

 

“You caught him that fast?" Grandfather sounded surprised. Kazuki had escaped earlier, much to the disbelief of Sho. Sho had taken that as a challenge and sought him out quickly, much like a hunter stalking his prey. 

 

 

“He was eating Ramen,” Sho shrugged.

 

Grandfather was pissed. He was livid. How dare this man try to escape from their hold! And he managed to hide it under a happy-go-lucky smile.

 

Like Grandfather, like Grandson… or so Sho like to say.

 

They opened the door and literally dragged Kazuki into the house, dumping him in Grandfather’s room once they made sure Harumi wasn’t around.

 

“How should we take care of you?” Grandfather asked the thoroughly terrified man, his hand resting on his protruding knife.

 

This was going to be fun.

 

 

 

 

 

*ODAGIRI’s POV!*

 

________ had fallen asleep halfway through the first episode of Dream High.

 

He sighed and leaned over to stare at his girlfriend’s peaceful face.

 

She been through a lot of trash earlier, Odagiri reasoned as he continued watching her.

 

“You’re my angel,” he whispered. “I’ll protect you no matter what.”

 

Those were lies.

 

After all, didn’t he already prove that he as a boyfriend this morning when he left his girlfriend in the hospital to go to school?

And he didn’t even realize that she was being attacked?

 

He left her alone to be attacked.

 

He had broken his promise to protect her already.

 

“You deserve someone better.”

 

Odagiri slowly untangled himself from her arms and strolled through the house, his mind throwing conflicting thoughts onto his heart.

 

Why was someone as perfect as ________ with someone as broken as he?

 

Odagiri couldn’t fathom the reason, nor did he truly want to. Hm.

 

After pacing through the house several times, he finally decided to take a cool walk outside. He gently picked ________ up, placed her in her bed, tucked her in, kissed her on the cheek, and left.

 

It was a slightly chilly night out. Odagiri didn’t mind as he walked aimlessly through the dark streets.

 

What was he doing?

 

He found himself in front of XX Club, the one where ________’s friend Kikwang works. Just as he was about to turn around and wander elsewhere, Kikwang stepped out of the noisy building with a look of surprise on his face.

 

“Oh…”

 

Odagiri nodded politely. “Hi.”

 

“Odagiri! Long time no see!” Kikwang happily patted him on the back and fell into step beside Odagiri as they conversed, catching up on the lost time.

 

Finally letting go of the bent up frustration, Odagiri poured out the current events to Kikwang, much to the latter’s horror.

 

“He dared to do that to my ________?!” Kikwang yelped as he punched a wall, not even feeling the pain. “What are you doing about it?”

 

“Sho and her Grandfather told me to stay low for now,” Odagiri sighed. “I have to wait for them to update me on their plans, and the waiting is killing me.

 

“Let me know too! Me and the Korean boys are fighters, and we’d love to help out.”

 

“… You fight?” Odagiri stared at his friend incredulously.

 
“Back in Korea we’re the most feared gang members,” Kikwang laughed. “Those days are behind me now, obviously since I’m here, but there are many people who would fly over here if I give them the call!”

 

Odagiri was grateful for the help, but he still couldn’t believe it.

 

Kikwang.

 

This goofball standing in front of him…

 

Was one of the most feared people in Korea? 

And _______ fell asleep while watching a drama?

What the heck was going on?

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Sorry for slow updates.. 

This chapter was kinda a transitioning one.. there's nothing major going on..

But it's to kinda introduce Kikwang & BEAST again, but this time as a gang, haha.

 

Yesterday I read  The Shadows [Complete]   <- go read it! It's pretty legit. ^^

 

& then today I read  Kyuhyun... It's been hard on you. And OhMyFreakingA. Such an amazing fanfic!

I cried while reading it.  

It's so well written that as you read it, you become Kyuhyun.

And when I read it, I felt his pain and cried like no other. SO GOOD.

<3