SHO!

You Never Know Until You Try!

 

*YOUR POV*

 

 

“Hey Odagiri.”

He turned toward me, waiting for me to finish.

“What your cousin said… is it true?” I faced the wall, embarrassed that I was asking him this.

“About my past two girlfriends?”

“Ah.”

“Well… yeah,” he uttered a dry laugh and reached around the corner, poking me in the cheek. “Why you so curious?” He teased.

I pushed his hand away, rolling my eyes. “Don't get too excited there, Mister.”

“One of them goes to Ara High now…”

I whirled around and ran into the open cabinet door, wincing as my head started to throb. “You’re kidding me.”

He shook his head as he handed me an ice bag, a rueful smile playing on his face. “This was before I was in high school,” he explained.

He paused. “You don’t like Ara High, huh.”

“I mean, some of them are okay. But that jerk-face of a Kazuki is the most irritating, infuriating, bothersome bug alive!”

Ryu clenched his teeth. “That punk has messed with you before?”

“Him and that good for nothing witch he’s got for a girlfriend.”

“He has a girlfriend?”

“Yeah. Harumi.”

Ryu groaned in disbelief. “Believe it or not, that’s my ex-girlfriend.”

I smacked my forehead and crouched down on the tile floor, exasperated. “Seriously?”

“Yup.”

“You have a horrible taste in women,” I glared at him.

He shrugged, knowing that I was right.

“Who’s your other ex?”

“Riko Watanabe.”

I stared at him, a look of complete frustration on my face. “I really need to introduce you to good girls…”

“You know Riko?” He inquired, surprised.

Counting on my fingertips the years that I’ve known her, I nodded. “Hmm… it’s been about seven years since I’ve known that-that-that… nincompoop.

Ryu burst out laughing and high fived me.

“Why the HECK IS THIS HERE?” A voice roared from one of the guest rooms.

Odagiri pushed me behind him as someone appeared through the doorway, rubbing his leg.

“Who are you?” Ryu snarled, ready to pounce.

I patted his arm reassuringly and ran forward to embrace the intruder.

“Why don’t you use the front door?” I scolded him.

Odagiri looked between us, shock evident on his face.

“Is-is that yo-your boyfriend? Ryu stuttered.

“EW NO!” I shoved the person to the side and faced my friend, huffing. “This is my dear cousin.

The guy next to me extended his hand to Ryu, grinning. “Nice to meet you, I’m Sho Mori.”

Odagiri gasped. “As in the SHO MORI?”

“The gangster everyone is afraid of? Yeah,” I laughed.

Ryu stood there, his mouth gaping wide open.

Sho snorted. “Where did you think she got her fighting skills from?”