the day

BIG BANG LOVE

 

“hey want to meet up at Olympic park for your birthday?” asked yun jung. Tonight was my Erica's birthday and today was also the ulra exclusive BIG BANG concert that was being held at Olympic park but only 50 people were able to go but then again why did they choose such a huge concert venue? Well that's big bang I guess.

3 hours later~

“okay so I am here yun jung. Why are we here this is just torture for me as you know who is playing here.....”i said very mad and irritated. Yun jung told me to close my eyes so I did as I was told. A few seconds later she said open and I did as I was told to again. I saw these two V.I.P tickets in her hand. When the image finally processed in my brain these loud shrieks could be herd all the way in jaeju island. “what is this yun jung” I said after breathing from my scream. “these tickets are the very special ones the only two in all of korea.” yun jung said with a proud tone to her. “wa~ are these the ones where you get private time with any member!!!”i said very screamish and fan girlish. “YES THEY ARE” yun jung finally confronted her fan girl instincts. “okay so who are you going to have private time with erica?”asked yun jung already knowing who. “well obviously I am going to have my private time G-D oppa!” I said with a huge grin. So then yun jung and I entered the grounds and all the fans gave us the evil eye because of our tickets. We enjoyed the concert and it was so much fun. TOP and GD both came out and did a comedy skit that made me fall on the floor laughing so hard it felt as if I was dieing .

2 hours later ~

Wa now it is finally time to meet him Ji young oppa. I've waited so long to actually have a conversation with him! I am so grateful to have such a great friend like yun jung. YUN JUNG I LOVE YOU~! “sorry did you wait long, I had to change out of my sweaty clothes” said a familiar voice that was coming behind me. I got up to see who it was. “AH!” a small scream jumped out of me. “oh I am sorry to startled you.” Ji young oppa said looking a little flustered. “NO, I ….I'm s..s..sorry” I managed to get out of me with out fan girl screaming. “annyounghasaeyo! Erica ibnida!(hello! I am erica!)” I said and bowed. He smiled at me “well hi, I am G-Dragon! Nice to meet you!” he said and bowed as well. “so, how did you get the rare ticket?” ji young asked. “oh, my friend yun jung unni got it for my birthday.......and to be honest I have no idea how she got them either.” I said thinking hard on how she managed to get them. “oh......kekekekekeke” I heard come out of ji young's mouth. “mwo? (what)” I instantly said. It kinda scared ji young oppa. “ah...nothing I just loved you deep thinking face it....it is very amusing. “oh sorry.....just for a minute their I felt really comfortable their .”i said and kinda looked away. “wa~ I never thought I'd see some one make so many faces in just a few seconds.”ji young laughed. “so do you know who your friend is seeing?” jiyoung asked. “yes! Her favorite! T.O.P”i said smiling thinking of her freaking out once he walked in to the room. “oh really......he seems to be more popular these days.” ji young oppa said with sort of a sad feel to the end of his sentence. “it's okay I will always stay true to my prince” I said not thinking. Ji young looked up and smiled and then said “ who is your prince” while smirking. “umm.............you oppa” I said. And then I turned around because I was so embarrassed and I turned as red as a tomato. “so since your my princess for the night do you want to go get something to eat because after that concert I have a really big appetite” ji young oppa said and looked embarrassed as well.