False Wedding~

False Wedding~

Donghae calling. .  . .  . . ..

On the phone.

"Yoboseyo?" Jessica answered.

"How's my bride huh?"

"I'm fine thank you. The wedding will start a few minutes later, you shoud take your phone off, right?"

"Hmmm. . .  .nae, see you at the altar lovie."

He ended the call..

Someone is knocking in her room.

*Tok,tok,tok*

"Come in." She said.

The door opens and Donghae appears in her sight and she's very shock.

"Waeyo? . . . . why are you here, you should not come. . . . "

"Ssssssshhhh. .  ." Donghae put his ponting finger on her lips. He look to her in amazement with his sparkling eyes and said.

"Your so beautiful lovie, everything will be fine, don't get nervous. I just want to do this before the wedding get started." He kissed her  forehead and she get blushed.

Someone knock on the door and opens it, its the weedding planner.

"Ei? Mr. Lee, why are you here? You can wait outside and Ms. Jung be ready. Okay? Good luck guys."

The door closed and the wedding planner leaved them.

"I'll go now, bye, see ya at the altar."

He leaved Jessica with his irresistable smile.

------------------------

(Canon piece playing in violin by a musician.)

She walks throught the isle, her eyes were straight-forward and just looking into the man with his black suite with blue neck tie near the altar and its Donghae.

As she getting closer, she can now barely see the man she will marry. She reached Donghae's hand and her heart beats so fast, full of happiness and rejoicement. 

Donghae give her hand with the man in white tuxxedo beside him, Eunhyuk. Donghae is their best man in their wedding and their very so long childhood bestfriend.

The priest said, "If someone doesn't agree in this wedding please speak now."

She is looking to Donghae, waiting if he will stop the wedding but its just a false hope. He just smile and mouthed her "Good Luck."

"If everyone agree on this wedding, let's continue it." The priest said.

Few moments passed.

"Eunhyuk, do you accept and cherish all Jessica's love and stay with her forever?"

"I do, I will love her with all my heart for better and for worse, 'till the end of time."

Eunhyuk said with his fixed smile toward's his bride.

"You Jessica, do you accept and cherish all Eunhyuk's love and stay with him forever?"

Jessica take a deep breath and instead of looking into her groom, her eyes were focusedd to Donghae's face as she said these words,

"I promise to love you with all my heart. You're my first, my last and my only love. I do."

She can just see Donghae's face smiling towards them.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest proclaimed and the crowd cheers.

Eunhyuk hold her hand, look into her eyes and kiss her deeply.

------------------------------

Few minutes after the ceremony.

"Hey lovie and bro! Best Wishes!" Donghae smiled and shake hands with Eunhyuk.

"Bro! Can I have a hug to your wife?" Donghae requested.

"Of course, therre's nothing to be jealous, right? You're our best bud, haha! Wait for a minute, I'll just talk to them." Eunhyuk said.

Donghae immediately grab Jessica, hug her tightly as he whisper, "Congratulations, all I wish for you is happiness, before I leave."

"Leave? Why?" She asked.

"I'll go to the States, I have some woks to do there and maybe I'll live there, I told you this before right? I just want to see you guys be married with my two eyes." 

Donghae kiss her on her cheeeks. Eunhyuk grab her waist. They both faced each others back and separate their ways.

 

JESSICA'S POV

" I wish it was you Donghae, I love you, Goodbye." A little bit tears on her eyelids.

 

DONGHAE'S POV

" How I wish it was me. My eyes always watching you. I've always loving you but I have no chance to tell you my true feelings because of my conditon, my life won't last that long and I just only have 3 months left. I can never make you happy but Eunhyuk can stay with you as both of you grows old together and have a family which I'm dreaming of, with you. I wish you happiness that I can never give. This will be our last meeting, Good bye Jessica. Saranghae."

The tears that he kept for so long for the feelings and pain in his heart keep on flowing through his pale cheeks.

--------------------------------------

Exactly 3 months after the weedding, Jessica received a letter from Donghae's mother that he already passed away because of suffering in brain cancer which they tried to cure in States.

Her eyes slowly became blurry vision and sshe can feel flowing tears into her cheeks like flows automatically.

=======================================================================================================================

Please don't get mad of me because I kill Donghae, LOL XD

Thanks for reading! :)

Please do comment. Hahahaha! :D