Only Giwls Cwy

The Misadventures of the NT Babies

 

You were sitting at your desk, getting the coloring pages ready for when recess finally ended, and making sure you had enough boxes of crayons for everyone when you happened to look up (just to check and make sure Chanyeol wasn’t trying to eat a marker again, he was suppose to be napping but you really can't trust him) and noticed that little Jongin was standing in front of your desk. He looked nervous and you wondered if maybe he had to pee, so you stood up and walked around your desk to crouch down in front of him. “What is it sweetie?” You asked him.

 

“Do you have a wing?” He asked, and it took you a full second realize he meant ‘ring’ and you slowly shook your head.

 

“No, i’m sorry Jongin, but maybe I can help you find one?” You suggested and he smiled immediately and nodded, holding out his hand for you to take. 

 

The two of you search through the toy chest until you come across a bright blue plastic ring that looked like it had once belonged to some other toy and Jongin clutched it to his chest protectively, smiling up at you again. “Thank you!” He exclaimed taking off across the room.

 

You watched him for a moment, wondering what he intended to do with that thing that looked a lot more like a donut than a ring, that he was so excited for. 

 

“D.O! D.O!” Jongin ran over to the other boy and pulled on his sleeve until he looked up from the block castle he was building with Luhan and Minki. 

 

“What Kai?” He demanded, sounding slightly annoyed at getting interrupted like that, but turned his full attention to the other boy anyway. 

 

Jongin excitedly pulled Kyungsoo to his feet and got down on his knees (both of them mind you) and held the plastic blue donut up in the air.  “Will you mawwy me?” He asked hopefully. 

 

You’re pretty sure your heart just about melted at how cute that looked, especially when Kyungsoo blushed and Luhan and Minki started giggling. 

 

“We aren’t growed up yet Kai!” Kyungsoo exclaimed, putting his hands on his hips and trying to look stern, but it wasn’t working out well with how red his face was. “We can’t!” 

 

You watched Jongin’s face fall and his lip tremble, and you were about to walk over and comfort him when Taemin (literally) barreled into him and knocked both of them into the block castle the others had been building. Making both Luhan and Minki scream, but of course, Taemin didn’t even notice.

 

“Only giwl’s cwy Jongin!” Taemin taunted sitting up and giggling madly at his friends teary face.

“Jongin’s a giwl!!” He yelled, laughing harder when Jongin pushed him over again. 

 

“I am not!” Jongin yelled back, and that started a whole wrestling match between the two, right in the middle of what used to be ‘Cupcake Kingdom’ according to Luhan. 

 

Right up until Minki stood up with a few blocks gripped tightly in his hand, “Taemin!” He screamed, obviously angry. 

 

The boy stopped wrestling with Jongin and immediately stood up, backing away from Minki. “Y-yeah?” He squeaked, looking kind of afraid as Jongin slowly got to his feet too, and escaped behind Kyungsoo. 

 

“You stupid!!!” Minki screamed and threw the block at Taemin’s head, but of course he grabbed the nearest person (who happened to be poor Tao, who was just sitting in a corner playing with his stuffed panda) and the block bounced off Tao’s head instead. 

 

Tao started crying right away, which just brought his over-protective best friend Yifan into the mix and he immediately pounced on Taemin and then those two were wrestling around on the ground with Minki still trying to nail Taemin with blocks. Mostly missing, but a few managing to hit home. 

 

Jongin and Kyungsoo were with Luhan trying to rebuild ‘Cupcake Kingdom’ and calm him down. Somehow the rest of them managed to sleep through all of this. Which you were pretty sure was a blessing. 

 

It took you a while to get Minki calmed down enough to put the blocks down and go back to playing with Luhan and the others, and then you had the task of pulling Taemin and Yifan apart. 

 

You managed to convince Yifan to go back with Tao (who was still crying in the corner, now holding both he and Yifan’s stuffed animals tight to his chest) and that just left Taemin to deal with. 

 

The poor thing had a few bruises starting to show from where Minki managed to get him, but he was grinning from ear to ear and still trying not to laugh. You rolled your eyes at him and dusted him off before sending him over to play with the others. 

 

He happily took a seat next to Minki and stole the block he was playing with, causing Minki to smack him in the head and take it back. Of course Taemin just laughed again, nothing phased that child as far as you could tell. 

 

Taking a deep breath you walked back over to your desk and silently thanked whatever god was listening that there was only a few more minutes of recess left. That, of course, was exactly when Chanyeol woke up and decided to yell as loud as he could “I gotta pee!!” successfully waking up the rest of them who were napping. 

 

Being a kindergarten teacher wasn’t going to be as easy as you thought it would be...

 

 

 


 

These are just supose to be cute, and (hopefully) amusing, lol if they aren't , yell at me and i'll try harder OTL

Anyway, I hope you enjoy them and they at least bring a smile to your face~ ^^

Don't forget to comment and subscribe! <3