The guy she hates

The Other Side of the Mirror

"Monday." Chanyeol sighed dramatically as he leaned against a pillar. Within seconds, he turned around on his front and hugged the entire pillar, even curling one of his long dandy legs around it.

It was entirely amusing to watch such a long person do something like that if you didn't know him. Worst thing for the EXO-K boys were that they actually knew the guy.

"Stop it man you're so embarrassing!" Kai hissed and pulled the happy virus away from the pillar. Even the happy virus wasn't happy on all days. Especially Monday.

"But it's Monday." Chanyeol whined. Baekhyun fist bumped his buddy. "I feel you man."

Sunmi shook her head in amusement as she followed the rest of them into school. Their school wasn't spectacular in anything except soccer.

They didn't produce any of those high scoring scholars for the college entrance exams, their orchestra never won any prize except for certificates of participation, their dance team could only qualify for competitions because of Kai. He always won the solo matches but when it was the group performance...certificate of participation here we come.

Soccer. Soccer was the only thing the school was proud for.

Although the devil Sehun was a jerk through and through, he really had great soccer skills. He personally coached the other team members every training lesson and was even more effective than the coach. Perhaps it had something to do with how strict he was, but there was no doubt that his methods were working.

The soccer team had won gold for three years in a row and it could be said that it was all the devil's accomplishments. Which was why even when the devil decided to skip some of his classes, come to school with all his shirt untucked and his hair obviously too long for school, none of the teachers dared to offend him by telling him off.

The devil had a princely status in school, as if he was untouchable and godly. Which resulted in his ultra big ego, really.

The worst thing about the devil's ego was that the girls in their school did nothing but boost his darn ego with their every swoon. Sunmi really didn't know what was so impressive about a guy that looked like a girl and who cussed and spat at them like they weren't even worth looking at.

The EXO-K boys moved towards their lockers to get their books for the day and the happy virus was suddenly cheered up from his monday blues when he saw a bar of chocolate in his locker. "Man! Did a girl give me this?" he whooped happily, smiling from ear to ear.

Chanyeol suddenly looked smug as he leaned against the lockers in what he thought was the ultra y pose. "I knew I was hot."

Sunmi choked on her saliva and D.O. patted her back, shaking his head in amusement. Suho chuckled at the tall dude. "Don't forget delusional." Baekhyun reminded. "You're very delusional as well."

Chanyeol looked offended. "Delusional? I am not delusional you jealous pig." he snorted. "You're just jealous because SOME GIRL gave me a bar of chocolate and didn't give you any." he sang as he waved the chocolate bar in front of Baekhyun's face. "Hah!"

Kai shook his head and frowned. "Just a thought. Your locker, as the name suggests, was LOCKED. By you. So tell me how in the world is your little secret admirer going to pass you that bar of chocolate unless her father is a locksmith?" he raised a brow in question.

Chanyeol didn't seem to think about that before and he blinked for a few times, puzzled. "Hey that makes sense." he muttered. "So if it wasn't a girl..." he stared at the bar of chocolate in confusion. His eyes widened in realization and snapped his head towards Suho. "HYUNG!" he whined.

Suho burst into laughter and clutched his tummy. "Sorry it was me. You took that chocolate bar from me last friday, don't you remember?" he chuckled. "You were the one who decided to assume it was from a girl...."

Sunmi laughed and high fived Suho, grinning. "Chanyeol!"

The said EXO-K member pouted and tore the wrapper open, shoving the chocolate in his mouth. "Aish, darn it." he muttered with his mouth full. "And to think I thought I was going to be more popular than the devil."

At this, the devil came into view.

Before one even saw him, they would be alerted of his arrival by the shrieks and excited giggles by all the females within a ten metre radius. The female population would be alerted at once by their specially installed OH-SEHUN-RADAR which were unforunately, a limited edition to only girls, while the male students either ignored the whole thing, rolled their eyes, or look up to Sehun as if he was an idol.

Girls were sticking to the devil as he strolled casually into the hallways, his hands stuffed into his pockets and his shirt untucked. His tie was messily done and his hair was too long to be proper for school. He looked like everything Sunmi would hate.

"Sehun oppa." A girl tugged on his shirt and the devil gave a scowl, narrowing his eyes on the girl's grip. His stare was so fierce that the girl immediately let go, letting out a soft whimper. "Uhm...what I wanted to ask was if you were free after school today?" she continued on bravely.

The other girls looked on in admiration for the girl's courage, while the other male students fervently wished they were in the devil's place instead. "I have two movie tickets and I was wondering if-" the girl continued.

"No." The Devil cut her off without listening to her entire question. "Not interested."

He walked off without a care in the world, as if the feelings of the girl weren't important at all. Of all the girls that stuck to him, there was one that glued to his side like super glue. Her determination was out of this world, really, no pun intended.

Lee Jina set her sights on Sehun the first day he came to school when he sat in front of her while the homeroom teacher was taking attendence. Even through her years of trying and seduction, the Devil never developed any interest in her but still she didn't give up.

If there was one thing the EXO-K boys could laugh at at Sehun, it was definitely the presence of Lee Jina. Because seriously even though she had a hot figure and a pretty face, the girl really didn't know when to give up.

"That was a good choice, Sehun oppa." Jina plastered her body against the Devil's arm. The Devil flinched and moved away, but Jina continued sticking to him like a slug. "Don't accept movie invites from just any girl. That girl just then would definitely lower your reputation."

The Devil pursed his lips, irritated. "It's none of your business, Lee Jina. Get your ing s away from my arm, damn it." he pushed her away by shoving her shoulder.

Jina didn't seem to mind his rough treatment. "I know you're shy, we can do it when we're alone." she suggested without even blushing. Sunmi nearly gagged for real and was more than sure that Jina was a level 9000 . No doubt.

The Devil seemed disgusted even for his standards and he shook off her death grip that was seriously affecting the blood circulation in his arm. He stormed off to find his other cool and popular friends, ignoring the hopeful gazes that the other female students were throwing his way.

He walked past Sunmi and the EXO-K boys and never spared them a glance. It was thus, all along. The Devil never noticed anyone except for himself, himself, and himself. Sunmi doubted that he even knew of her existence even though they had been in the same class since they were kids.

But whatever. Being known to someone like that wasn't such a good thing anyway.

"Show's over, time for class." Suho clapped his hands and guided the boys towards their classroom. Baekhyun let himself be ushered as he scratched his head deep in thought. "Do you think that if I made my hair messy, wore eyeliner, untucked my clothes and cursed in every sentence that comes out of my mouth...I'd be as desired as the Devil?"

Five pairs of eyes narrowed at him. "Don't even think about it." they chorused.

 

 

 

"Stop it, you sicko!" Sunmi found herself screaming before she even knew what was happening.

D.O.'s jaw dropped at Sunmi's sudden burst of courage and Kai shook his head. "She's gonna die, she's gonna die." he muttered under his breath.

The Devil stopped what he was doing and turned around slowly in a menacing way, his pale features not showing much emotion, which made things even more scary. He narrowed his eyes at Sunmi and snickered. "What the , Somi? Was that you who screamed?" he snickered. "Keep out of my business, ."

Suho frowned at what the Devil called Sunmi. "No need for vulgarities, Sehun."

"Ah forgot, the Student Council President." The Devil rolled his eyes. He shrugged and pulled out the remaining notes from the wallet in his hands, before shoving it back to the poor student he had gotten it from in the first place.

The EXO-K boys had stumbled upon the Devil extorting money from his juniors and that was when Sunmi had burst out. It was pure sick business, honestly. How could he think of demanding money from students younger than him? He said he was "borrowing" the cash but anyone knew that he wasn't going to return it ever.

"I'm just borrowing some cash from my pal here." The Devil slung his arm around the shaking kid that looked petrified to be there. "No harm done."

Suho stood up and frowned. He looked down at the kid and his features softened. "Are you willing to lend your money to this hyung?" he asked gently. "Don't worry about anything. You can say no if you want to." he assured.

The poor kid swallowed and looked up at the Devil before his gaze fell on the couple of notes which had originally been his. "I uh..."

"Just tell the truth, pal." The Devil smirked as he adjusted the kid's glasses, his grip tightening on the junior's shoulders. The poor kid stiffened and his lips, obviously thinking of his survival.

"I'm willing." he squeaked out.

The Devil smirked smugly and pocketed the notes. "See, President?" he snickered. "No harm done."

He patted the kid's head a little too hard and sauntered off. Before he went, his eyes narrowed on Sunmi and a stern glare lighted his features.

"Keep your head out of my business next time, ." he hissed. "No one likes girls who can't keep their mouths shut."

Sunmi's jaw dropped as she watched him go. Her fists were clenched tight till her knuckles turned white and she was trembling visibly from anger.

Chanyeol patted her head comfortingly. "Don't take it to heart, he's just mean."

Sunmi rolled her eyes. "He isn't just mean." she whispered fiercely. "He's the reincarnation of the devil himself. That ."