second

Lovely enemy
Lovely enemy ch 2 Hyunseung’s eyes widened in shock when junhyung suddenly lean so close to him. he doesn’t know why but his body remain still on the couch. Just when his lips about to touch junhyung’s ,hyunseung finally find his sane. Hyunseung push junhyung away until the latter’s back almost hit the edge of the couch. “get away from me !” hyunseung shriek on his girly voice. Junhyung just look at him in shock. Hyunseung get up from his seat before go from there. he doesn’t care about yoseob’s and kikwang’s voice that calling for him. all hyunseung want just go from there as soon as possible. He can feel his face getting hot from the scene earlier. He really remember how handsome junhyung’s face when the latter about to kiss him before. Junhyung just stun on the seat while his gaze following the disappear figure. He doesn’t know who’s the ‘girl’ before ,but he found ‘her’ so attractive’ ,and he like it. a naughty smile appear on his face when he think about it. “hey jun . are you okay ?” doojoon pat junhyung’s shoulder to pull him back to the reality. he look to junhyung in confuse when he see junhyung just smile to him. “I’m okay doo . don’t worry” junhyung say with smile still plaster on his face. “you are so weird hyung” dongwoon comment with junhyung’s smiling face. “I’m not weird . I just happy” junhyung’s words make dongwoon and doojoon knit their brows. 00_00 “hyung ~ . wait ~” yoseob and kikwang run behind hyunseung difficultly. Their short legs can’t compare with hyunseung’s longer one. they have to run faster to follow the pretty boy. “let’s back to my home now . I don’t want to stay here any longer” hyunseung say as soon as he sit in the car. “but hyung –“ yoseob try to argue. “now !! . I’ll just back to home myself if you don’t want to” hyunseung say childishly. His pink lips pouting like a little girl. Cute ~ “fine fine . we’ll send you back to home . come on kiki” yoseob gesture to kikwang to enter the car. “eum” kikwang simply said before sit on the back seat obediently. They drive back to hyunseung’s home after that just like the pretty boy want. 00_00 Hyunseung throw his body on the bed. He sigh in relieve because he finally arrive at his room. he doesn’t think if he can hold his feeling any longer. His heart beating like crazy when he remember about junhyung. Didn’t he hate him ? –or so he think-. “aish ~~!” hyunseung rubbing his face harshly. He really want to scream if he doesn’t remember what time is it now. Hyunseung doesn’t know why but his heart beating fastly when he remember about how close they were earlier. His face reddened unconsciously. He just like a teenage girl who fall in love with the school jock. Aih ~. But you are a guy hyunseung ,remember it !. hyunseung try to make himself sure with his mind. “I hate to feel like this . huwee umma ~~” hyunseung really wanna cry. He keep on worry about the scene with junhyung until he fall asleep in the middle of it. 000ooo000 Hyunseung is in the middle of packing his books. He feel hungry. It’s lunch time already and he really want to eat his bento that he make for himself today. Yeah because hyunseung’s family always busy with their work –that’s because they aren’t a rich family just like his other friends –hyunseung use to take care of himself. Being an only child make he has to be an independent boy. A shiver suddenly rundown his body from nowhere. Hyunseung turn his gaze to the chair beside him and his big eyes got wider when he see someone there. a special someone. Yong junhyung. “gyaa ~” hyunseung quickly turn his attention toward his friend. A small blush appear o his cheeks when he find the girls on his class screaming to him and junhyung. “hey pretty ~” “gyaaaaa ~!” the scream become louder after junhyung’s words. Hyunseung look to junhyung with unbelievable eyes.he never think if junhyung will say that to him. Hyunseung doesn’t know what he should do with the situation. He fight a blush that about to appear on his cheeks. Even he want to say thanks to the other guy but his mouth doesn’t. he use an annoyed look before answer with flat expression. “what ?” hyunseung try to look uninterested with the conversation. “nothing . just realize if you are really pretty” junhyung answer with his charming smile. “idiot !” hyunseung harshly answer before go from his class. He want to eat on somewhere peace that definitely not his class. He is unaware with junhyung’s gaze toward him all the time until he disappear behind the class’s door. 000ooo000 “is he crazy ?! ,suddenly sit beside me and call me pretty ?! . that small head must be crash on the road before he goes to school today !” hyunseung grunt to himself about junhyung’s weird antic. Junhyung often teasing junhyung but the taller never sit beside the pretty boy nor call hyunseung pretty before. It’s more like junhyung often insulted hyunseung because his pretty face. ‘a boy shouldn’t be pretty like you’ that’s the sentence that junhyung often say to hyunseung. “but he is handsome” hyunseung pouting when he say that. he hate it very much to say good thing about junhyung. But he can’t help it. since yesterday when junhyung leaning so close to him ,hyunseung never stop to think if junhyung is handsome. That’s the first time hyunseung can look to junhyung closely. Usually they just calling each other bad names until they doesn’t realize each other charms. “no no no . you can’t say it seungie . you can’t !” hyunseung cheering *?* himself. His eyes shutting tightly. head shaking to left and right to erase junhyung’s sudden appearance in his mind. “what are doin’ here ?” a voice make hyunseung shock. He almost fall to the ground because of shock. “yah ! . why are you always so annoying ?” hyunseung half shouting when realize it was junhyung. “wae wae . I did nothing” junhyung calmly say to hyunseung ,make the pretty boy pouting cutely. ‘ish . don’t pout like that seung . I might losing my control’ junhyung grunt in his mind with the pretty boy’s act. “I hate you jun” hyunseung suddenly say ,lips still poutingwhen he turn his attention to the guy beside him. “yeah . I know . you say it so many times already” junhyung simply say. He make himself sit in better position beside hyunseung. junhyung doesn’t care if hyunseung will protest. He just wanna do it. “uhm . I use to hate you since the first time I met you in this high school . you are so over-confident and annoying just because peoples called you handsome . and you don’t realize if that a lot money of your family make people will –“ “yah yah ! . no need to say it all !” “but it’s true . you always make me annoy with you . at least before that time” hyunseung say the last sentence with quiet voice ,but junhyung still can hear it. “huh ? . which time?” junhyung turn to hyunseung with confuse on his face. “when you try to kiss me at doojoon’s home” hyunseung fight the blush that about to appear. “what ?” =000ooo000= Sorry for the never ending grammatical error . Also sorry for the crumple words too . I update it from opera mini on my blackberry xo . Hope you not confuse with it >< . it had been so long for me since the last time I make the update >< . gotta go to make my newest fic ‘you again ?!’ . bubye ~~ :)